• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Gears of War | Gears 3/Judgement issues fixed

    Gears of War | Gears 3/Judgement issues fixed


    Gears 3/Judgement issues fixed

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    LOOK WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND CROCHETED FOR ME!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Get her RAAM

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    After we ran out of ammo some say that we are still dancing with the Warden, the drone, and the Bastion behind the gate

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Didn’t anyone ever teach you not to hit a woman?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I am 007

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Sith Imago vs Jedi Deebee Redux

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    A different look at Gears (Slow Motion Video)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    The cooler combat medic.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Please Fix Daily Tour Objective "Complete a Match of FFA"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    The Daily Tour Objective "Complete a Match of FFA" is broken. It does not track on custom versus and it does not track for the event FFA.

    submitted by /u/hoeleng
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play daily horde with on incon!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I have the worst luck getting put into games, I also like being able to communicate a little!

    submitted by /u/eleanorlouisan
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with other people not able to see your skins.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I'm having an issue with other people seeing my heroic Baird/Marcus. I stead of the white suit all they see is classic Baird and classic Marcus. Anyone else having this issue???

    submitted by /u/ShadyShane812
    [link] [comments]

    1v3

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    A joke

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    a random gears player sees somebody with a flat tire the gears player helps him pull out the flat and install the spare the person said "thanks im a tc developer on my to work now I wont be late to my job" the player said "what a coincidence i play gears of war 5" the developer said "tell you what I tell you anything about we the company are doing right now within reason" the player said "are you working on the Fenix collection?" the developer said "I can't discuss things like that im under an NDA(non disclosure agreement) ask something else" the player then asked "what is the waakatu's weakness in horde?" the developer thought for a second and said "alright what do you want to know about the collection?"

    submitted by /u/TwoAntir299
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, one of my favorite Carmines. Clayon ( Yes I meant to type that )

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Flame Turret

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I need help I’ve been trying to fix this for a week now and nothing has helped I’ve tried making sure everything is updated and deleting and reinstalling but nothing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    ...and the not so cool jack.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    We domesticated a juvie. He’s a good boy.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    How to download?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I have the receipts from PayPal and Microsoft saying I paid $13.49 but when I go back into the Microsoft store it gives me the option to pay 13.49 again? I'm new to games, what is the process? I already turned my Xbox xs on and off.

    submitted by /u/bizzledelic
    [link] [comments]

    Fourth Carmine brother

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    As I'm sure some of you remember, in Gears 2, Ben Carmine mentions that he had 3 brothers. Those of course being Anthony, Calyton, and somebody else we haven't seen. Also, this fourth brother is Lizzie's father, since Clayton, Anthony, and Ben are her uncles. I'm assuming the fourth brother is still alive since Clayton never mentions talks about him the same way as Anthony and Ben, and he doesn't have any tatoos of them, or carry his COG tags like he does with Anthony's and Ben's. So, this got me thinking, since Gears 6 will obviously have the obligatory Carmine in it who dies, do you think we could finally meet this guy?

    submitted by /u/Hulk628
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Anyone want to do Gears of War Ultimate Edition co-op campaign on xbox?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I've only ever played Gears 5 and want to go back and do all the campaigns. Does anyone else want to do the first campaign with a buddy and is playing on xbox (no cross-play with PC unfortunately)? I'm in the Eastern Time zone. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CosmicBunBun
    [link] [comments]

    Umm..... So I play on console. I don't have the sensitivity to do this.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Current amount of points from the ESports streams for Black Steel Kait

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    As the title says, does anyone know the current max amount of points? I'm currently on 3100 points.

    submitted by /u/TPS124
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment