• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Gears of War | “What’s the golden rule of a gear ? oh yea, take cover or die, got it” recently had a photoshoot in nyc and can say the shots are epic ! as a big gears fan myself i hope you guys like this shot of me (supadezz) in my carmine armor.

    Gears of War | “What’s the golden rule of a gear ? oh yea, take cover or die, got it” recently had a photoshoot in nyc and can say the shots are epic ! as a big gears fan myself i hope you guys like this shot of me (supadezz) in my carmine armor.


    “What’s the golden rule of a gear ? oh yea, take cover or die, got it” recently had a photoshoot in nyc and can say the shots are epic ! as a big gears fan myself i hope you guys like this shot of me (supadezz) in my carmine armor.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Love the animation on the reject. This is like an old school road runner cartoon.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting microstuttering on gears 5 on series x?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    I've noticed fairly frequent microstuttering when running through the maps and getting to checkpoints/load areas. I was wondering if anyone else was having these issues. I'm particularly partial to stutter and frame drops so it kinda kills it for me.

    submitted by /u/vodka_sven
    [link] [comments]

    Lmaooo ?????????

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Thank god for meat shields

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Found my old cog tag box set. Still in relatively good condition...just dusty

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    First they got rid of loadouts, then they nerfed the Lancer and Snub and now the current trend seems to be the removal of heavy weapons and some power weapons. Is this really what the community wants?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    I'm sure there are people who wholly approve paring the gameplay down to Gnasher/Longshot/Torque (and occasionally featuring the Dropshot and Scorcher), but I can't imagine they're the majority of Gears players (total, not just the ones currently left).

    I get the special place the Gnasher has and I do enjoy playing Gears 5 but still miss the weapons sandbox of Gears of War 3, where you had a variety of powerful tools to choose from at spawn. In Gears 5 I swap to Gnasher as soon as I spawn, and while getting kills with it is immensely fun I still find myself wishing I could switch things up with the Retro Lancer, Hammerburst or even the Sawn-Off

    I'm admittedly a pretty casual player but I can't help but feel the drive to boil the gameplay down to make it more competitive has stripped it of some its flavor and raw fun factor- the sandbox was already missing unique Gears staples like the Hammer of Dawn and the Mortar, and now competitive has shed even more weapons.

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 3 is great

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Is this game all obout gnasher?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Is this game all obout gnasher

    submitted by /u/AdAggressive7648
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download the full version of Gears 5?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    My external HDD died last month, so I got a new one and I had to re-install all of my games and when I try to re-install Gears 5, it only downloads 37 gb's of it but on the store page it says the game should be like 91 gb's. Idk why it's doing this I just want to play the game. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it? Pls help me.

    submitted by /u/ArtistofWar
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the ugliest kill you've ever seen!!??

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    In GoW5 Act2 Ch1, there is a train tunnel where you fight a big monster. Well inside is also a mulcher gun as you see in the pic. But for some reason I can't pick it up and neither do I get a prompt to send Jack to pick it up. Is this a glitch or is it part of environment?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Comunity weapons design vs TC weapons design

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Can anyone find a full European lobby ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Everytime I search for a game half the team has a very low ping and the other half has a very high ping. It's ridiculous because when I have a low ping it doesn't feel fair and when I have a high ping the game is simply not fun

    submitted by /u/Werner_Ziiieeegler
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play as swarm with cog in versus?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    So im fairly new to gears 5 and I've seen people use swarm drone, swarm sniper, swarm hunter, and krav jermad while being on the cog team during versus so does anyone know how to play as them while on cog?

    submitted by /u/salamidad69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable expressions?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Has anybody found a way to disable expressions or remove them from the right thumb?

    submitted by /u/ValeFC
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Day 5 (Week 3) LIVE NOW

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    📢 Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Day 5 (Week 3) LIVE 🔴NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 tune it to earn points for viewing towards Team Syndrome weapon skins (Retro Lancer and Lancer GL this week) and top earners from Phase 1 and 2 of Split will earn Black Steel Kait! 🔐

    Team Syndrome Retro Lancer and Lancer GL

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Store items refunding

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I just bought heroic Baird and the store items from last week all with my gears coins and I log back on to find that all of them have been refunded and I didn't even get my coins back. This is the second time it's happened to me but because the last time wasn't as costly I let it go but now its unacceptable.

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

    gears 3 port on steam when?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    gears 3 port on steam when?

    as much as this question may be already repeated, its fair enough to ask, at this point where even all of the halo trilogy has made it to steam, and in a state where there are already full working community versions of gears of war 3 working on pc with potato tier computers, proving that not even emulation is needed. there is no need to remake the game, no need to even remaster it, just port it to steam TC, please. just let us give you money.

    https://preview.redd.it/mvscjh7n1h571.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef16b63a1aac30573973619d54e0d053f593b2a0

    submitted by /u/Tercio_Armato
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 physical copy - new case branding

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Gears 5 physical copy - new case branding

    Hey folks, does anyone know if the case pictured at this link actually exists? I've never seen one in the wild:

    https://preview.redd.it/ucxibl7auf571.png?width=550&format=png&auto=webp&s=0cb45d2f0750adace6033ebea06da227f3a2ec1e

    submitted by /u/steel_tekki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment