• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Gears of War | I liked Judgment

    Gears of War | I liked Judgment


    I liked Judgment

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    THINK JAMES, THOSE WERE DOM'S F*CKING TOMATOES

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Look what I just came across. It's an upgrade!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    i know it’s a carmine but he was my favorite and sadly the youngest of them all :(

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Ain't never heard this before

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    It Looks Like Marcus Got The Letter To Clay... (2 pics)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Myrrah traitor?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I'm loading in.. wish me luck bois

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Easy rank

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    An (Outsider) Gary Carmine mashup!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Fire vs Ice

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    2-Shot-Kill on Carrier (Wave 12, Inconceivable)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Big E Betrays The COG

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    I'll say it once and I'll say it again, Teams should not be paired against randoms

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    How hard is it to pair teams against other teams? Randoms against randoms, duos against duos and trios against trios.

    Like I'm sure it's not that hard.

    If the player base is going down, it doesn't help that when some people can to casually play ranked for the 1st time in months they get slapped with a full team of the sweats of the Dead Sea. Jesus the salt on these people.

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Relic Weapons on Tile Horde Maps

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I recently played a matchmade Horde on Turbine advanced difficulty. I went back to where you spawn after the first two rounds and found just about every relic weapon from campaign just laying there neatly placed with top level weapon lockers. Anyone else see anything like that? Even after two waves and all the power from taps and kills there's no way any team mate spawned and left it there.

    submitted by /u/jaredh_d2012
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute Trash

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Guys, I need help. So, here's the lowdown;
    I've played Gears, specifically 5, since January of last year and I'm absolutely horrible at the game. I only have one mode that I play, Team Deathmatch because I find that to be more enjoyable versus playing against the AI. I DO NOT LIKE ANY OTHER GAME MODES.

    That being said, I consistently rank at the bottom of the leaderboards and unless the team is somehow lower than I, and believe you me that's a feat, it's the only way I can actually get a kill.

    Are there any training tutorials, guides, Tournament Players, youtube videos or anything like that that I can follow?

    I've tried some of the tips, and they just don't seem to take even after a year. For instance, the way that these players wall bounce, I just can't do that. Not effectively with any real since of purpose. Also, it usually seems as if that, even if I spot a player first, they will inevitably shoot me first and I die. It's a fun game (despite it's problems) but it becomes infuriating and depressing when I am consistently not performing well.

    I'll even pay someone or for some sort of program, to help me with this. Any info would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/WithOdenOnOurSide1
    [link] [comments]

    Slaughter

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I win I rank up. I lose I rank up. I’m bored now

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    What a bad update. And I was enjoying the game beforehand to

    submitted by /u/Corgiiiix3
    [link] [comments]

    The ‘simple’ omen after you get hit by one lancer bullet

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Dont Like New Ranking System

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    anyone else think that the ranking system didnt need changed? control isnt as good as KOTH too, characters look cool and stuff but OP7 has kinda ruined it for me, interested to see other peoples opinions

    submitted by /u/BavExperience
    [link] [comments]

    Me waiting for playable elites... meanwhile on Gears. Not complaining though ��

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    been loading for 32 minutes... please...just..load.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I quit my first ever Gears 5 ranked match

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Wow the matchmaking is god awful now. And it was pretty bad before. Almost every match is a blowout for one team and I keep being matched against stacked teams over and over. If there are so many of them why can't they just play against each other? And of course they always vote for maps like Reclaimed and Harbor that give them an advantage over solo players.

    I'm done with this game until it gets fixed. I won't hold my breath.

    submitted by /u/YummyTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 is free to play this weekend for xbox gold members

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment