• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Gears of War | We’ve all been there

    Gears of War | We’ve all been there


    We’ve all been there

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    This trash game never gives us enough time to finish a tour

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    30 years old , and I think I still got it!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Coalition with their servers after operation 7 launch

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlmen, Op 7

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Thought this wrap shit was getting nerfed?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Operation 7 drop 1 is live!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    So, how you guys liking the new Operation?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Armored Fahz* out here farming caps in OP7

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    This is the worst “competitive” has ever felt

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    It feels like I'm playing casual, this "rank" we get is just who can play gears of war the most. Eventually it won't matter about skill but who has more time to play GoW because you lose and still get rewarded. I like the idea of change but this isn't it imo. I've been masters every season but I work a lot, no way I can get to "masters" anymore

    submitted by /u/Cumli
    [link] [comments]

    Belgium Flag, Bro!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Anya's been fixed. Now Hana Cole has the huge man hands.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    TC please for the love of everything add back the faction based weapon skins set up. The amount of amazing skins that have been added is crazy and just having ONE set for Cog/Swarm really sucks :/

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    The fact the servers are not working right means

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    It means Gears has more people interested in the game, than people think. It means Gears is more beloved, than people think It means Gears has more solid of a fanbase than people think

    And there is a reason

    I started playing Gears when i was 10 gears old and i haven't stopped since I have bought every single Gears of War game brand new, even when i know that someday they'll be 3$, and today, now 11 years later, i still wanna fucking play gears

    I have played and stopped playing pretty much every franchise, but for some reason gears is different for me, i think there actually may be no game like gears of war

    See y'all in S7 when this piece of shit loads

    submitted by /u/ivanlua100
    [link] [comments]

    Captain Hoffman skin still sounds like marcus

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    When you melee/chainsaw/slide into cover it's still Marcus. Not a huge deal but still thought I'd point it out.

    submitted by /u/Seanpocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    TC, Random Characters/Skins on Bots. Please.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Now that you can grind medals and daily objectives by playing custom games, I think it's about time TC enabled random characters on bots. Blasting JD and friends to bits over and over again has gotten old, and I'd rather see new faces to blast into bits now that I'll probably be spending more time in custom bot matches. If it was possible since the beginning of the series, surely it's possible now.

    And before you @ me and say just play matchmade games, I got to onyx a few operations back and it was as high as I could stomach Gears 5 PvP. I don't much care for it, I think there's been better PvP balance in earlier games.

    submitted by /u/FinCthulhu
    [link] [comments]

    is it just me or was removing ranked the worst thing ever?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    i feel like there is no goal or point to playing anymore and the leader board just feels hollow and empty and the rewards are eh

    why did they remove ranked?

    submitted by /u/Top_Chaos_Llama
    [link] [comments]

    The scorcher is finally viable in master horde!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    New ranked is stale

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    This is just competitive quick play with nothing worth working towards. I work everyday and like to play gears when I get home as someone who only gets an hour or 2 in a day I'll never be able to hit top 1000 at least with the old system I was able to work towards master this is just boring. Also getting rid of KOTH what were they thinking? Control isn't bad but making it only one round is ridiculous

    submitted by /u/edocean
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they remove ranks in operation 7?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Firts they remove full squad in ranked tdm and now they remove ranks ... all my friends stoped playing gears and I think I'm going to be the next...

    submitted by /u/Green-Entertainer485
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to picking up the new novels. Really like Ascendance so far. Hope to finish both before Ephyra Rising comes out

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I dont know how i played as Kat on the swarm side

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Does TC even playtest their updates?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    You would think something as simple (no pun intended) as the Simple Omen working correctly would be fine but, nope, bugged. TC has a SEVERE lack of quality control with pretty much every single thing they put into the game, and on top of that they're usually incredibly slow to fix it (example: the bug where people join right before a game ends which makes the game NEVER END, started on the first day of Op6 and didn't get fixed until now). The "we'll fix it later" attitude is the worst thing to happen to gaming already, and it's made even worse when companies can't even fix what they need to fix, and also create even more problems on top of that in the process.

    Anyway, there's my rant for the day.

    submitted by /u/MikeCaputoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    Why was KOTH removed?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    It is my main game mode that i play. I love it. I hope this is a mistake. I Loved ranked KOTH. I Love whats basically a whole 30 minute match. KOTH is a staple of Gears. Why just Why?!?

    submitted by /u/SoulColor77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment