• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment


    Cog Enlistment

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Pro? Casual? Scrim? Horde? Campaign?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5: Operation 7 - Nile’s Revenge

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Do you guys remember nowhere from the DLC in Gears of War2 I think this would be a great map to bring back in Gears of War 5

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    One of the funniest things I’ve experienced in any gears game ever

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Reason I adore gears 3

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    TIL: You can fast select characters and classes

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Until today I pressed A on the character, scrolled through the list, then did the same for class. Turns out you can just press LB and RB while hovering over your current class/character. Mind. Blown. The UI never tells you or shows button prompts for this, so I figured I might not be alone in not noticing it earlier?

    submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of God, please raise the cooldown timer on emotes (Gears5)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Every single time someone starts Myrrah/Casan (almost anyone's) laugh, it turns into constant back and forth screaming/howling for the entire match. Am I just unlucky or do people do this that often?

    submitted by /u/ProNasty47
    [link] [comments]

    Doors Closing And I’m Halfway Across The Map - My Narrowest Escape Yet!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    What class is the best for each weapon?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I'll try to go first (might be wrong about some).

    Lancer/Retro - Veteran

    Lancer GL - Demo

    Gnasher - Infiltrator

    Snub - Tactician

    Boltok - Not Sure

    Boom - Demo

    Dropshot - Not Sure

    Enforcer - Mechanic

    Embar - Robotics Expert

    Hammerbust- Tactician

    Longshot - Marksman

    Markza - Nomad

    Overkill - Mechanic

    Scorcher - Brawler

    Mace - Not Sure

    Claw - Blademaster

    Torque Bow - Gunner

    Power weapons

    Salvo - Not sure

    Mulcher - Gunner

    Trishot - Gunner

    I tried to post every gun. The ones that I'm not sure about, do you have any advice. I would be especially interested in the salvo. Thanks and I hope to make this a complete post with the answers I get.

    Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/Rod2099
    [link] [comments]

    Maria as a playable character?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Anybody think this would be cool?

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s daily is a bitch.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love when ransoms don’t leave after a failed wave

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I don't know if I should feel bad about doing this to her or not lol

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    We all know where this is going

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    I'm honestly sick and tired of all the hate for Gears of War Judgment

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    This is gonna be long so Let me get this out of the way. Gears of War judgment is still the worst gears game but I believe it is still a GREAT game nonetheless.

    To me, the game took more steps forward than backwards. It sucks because the game had so much more potential but they had to ruin it with the COD controls and RED vs BLUE from Halo. But in all honesty, there are so many good things about this game that are overlooked by the community and I want people to see the game differently at least.

    For starters, The game had a fun campaign with awesome locust battles. Definitely awesome that they added a declassified option and I love how every respawn during campaign, the enemies are different, both of these were definitely good things added to gears, also was great for world building, and adding more lore to the franchise. (Paduk and the UIR specifically) It is by no means emotional or amazing but definitely super fun! I love all the UIR weapons throughout the game

    Multiplayer, they added some really good modes that did not execute well, ALL because of stupid RED vs BLUE and COD controls, but to me the game modes were intuitive, new, and still fun as hell to play. By no means GOOD nor BALANCED. I love that you can just jump down any ledge at any height (adds more freedom of movement and realism to gears which needs to come back) awesome guns, the introduction to FFA, an improved Boomshield

    The weapon skins in gears judgement are beautiful as well and armor skins should come back just for FFA. All the FFA maps from judgment are super fun and should return in Gears 5/6

    Overrun mode is the best thing to happen to Gears in a long time. It combined aspects of both Beast and Horde to create a new experience that had SO SO much potential man... If only overrun was way more fleshed out with much more characters, skins, weapons, maps, LOCUST BEASTS. Hopefully one day it can return in a massive way in Gears 6

    I could go on and on about Gears Judgment and all the great things about it but it is the controls and no locust in multiplayer that Kill it for everyone. I just hope that people can see that Gears Judgment went in the right direction but just could not execute it well. For me it is a guilty pleasure game. Super bad game but it is super fun

    submitted by /u/VadersToast
    [link] [comments]

    Judgment 8 years later

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    So, I've been playing around with Gears Judgment, I must say even though the game received mixed reviews from the users when it came out, I very much like this installment. I think Paduk and Baird are very badass characters too.

    submitted by /u/Yung-Caesar
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Medic Claw vs Retro

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out what has more raw DPS, the retro lancer with the custom lancer card equipped or the claw with the combat medics raw rifle damage boost, any opinions?

    submitted by /u/SalmonBaron27
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an artist to design me a Dom Angel Maria tattoo to commemorate my mother - will pay

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    In short, looking for someone to give me an awesome interpretation / well detailed version of Dominic Santiago's "Maria" tattoo that's largely the same with just the banner swapped to read "MUM" or "MOTHER". Will pay commission. DM me if interested to discuss further and define your prerequisites. Thank you

    submitted by /u/peanieone
    [link] [comments]

    Is there like some artificial input delay with keyboard wallbouncing??

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I consider myself pretty good on both controller and mouse but wallbouncing just feels faster on controller. And no it's not because I'm more used to it. There is something up in terms of the game

    submitted by /u/Corgiiiix3
    [link] [comments]

    New to the series and loving it. Wondering what's making it stand out and be so good?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I bought Gears' 1-3 on a sort of whim. I'd missed the series back when it was coming out and finally wanted to experience it. And, well, even though I'm only partly through the first one, I'm really feelin' it. There's something really special about these games, and I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it. I'm not sure if it's the gameplay, visuals, sound design, pacing, characters, what-have-you, but it's really good. I've watched a little making of material in an attempt to understand what was in the dev's heads, but it's coming up kinda short. So I was wondering if any veterans of the series could (without spoilers) share what makes Gears' so great?

    submitted by /u/Fly_By_Orchestra
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 audio problems

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why my audio constantly breaks and stutters?

    submitted by /u/WheatZUm
    [link] [comments]

    The State of the Game FFA (Discussion)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Ill be the first to say that I love Gears. Its been my most played game for over a year. Its got very fun combat when working and lots of great characters and backstory.

    However, this game has NOT been taken care of at all. I remember at launch the combat felt fine-tuned and even enjoyable. Now, over a year later, its the most horrific mess I've ever seen. Never in a game have I seen this much blatant and BS mechanics where somehow being 1% from killing someone is commonplace.

    I play FFA mainly, and I could, honest to God, make a compilation of all the times I've hit a bullshit 96% + shot that could go on for at least 30 minutes. I plan on it too, just to show TC the horrible mess that is Gears 5.

    The sound too, I have a $200 pair of Astros and somehow I cant hear a Drone running behind me until hes 2 feet away. The game just honestly sucks and its frustrating.

    It can be fixed, but does TC even care? I've heard theyre helping work on Halo Infinite and other Gears games. The game should honestly just stop receiving content if its not going to be taken care of.

    This is all my opinion. Feel free to discuss

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    So I was thinking...

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    With Prescott in Gears 5, what if he had an expression where he shouts "GO FORTH AND BRING BACK THE HOPE OF HUMANITY"

    submitted by /u/Burning4ngel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment