• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Gears of War | Love this DLC

    Gears of War | Love this DLC


    Love this DLC

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Made this for my Brother till the end

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Something amusing that happened tonight

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Remaster Gears 2 & 3

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Okay, I have been playing these games forever now and wanted to know how the gears community would feel about a gears 2 & 3 remaster. I think it is essential! It will introduce new generations to the rest of the trilogy in modern day standards. Let me know what you think in the comments below, and what you would like to see as some new features if this were to happen

    submitted by /u/bruh1281
    [link] [comments]

    Well that’s one way to beat the Berserker.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Gears of War Marching system. *tumbleweed*

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Still my proudest Gears moment...

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    I just remembered the time I hit 4 supers in a row in osok. 5 in total.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Hot take? Movie.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    If they ever make a GoW film I feel like they should create an original storyline and keep the game's characters away from it. With maybe exceptions being Prescott and Hoffman and maybe have Fenix as a voice over the radio or something. Just my two cents 🤷🏻‍♀️

    submitted by /u/Sargeantdeath99
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or is the sound in this game awful?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I could hear a robot 50 meters out but I can't hear people 2 feet behind me

    submitted by /u/Saint-Snow
    [link] [comments]

    Not Leveling Up/XP Or Coins �� Any Fixes?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Did they just recycle Marcus‘s voice

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Master Escape SOLO - Melee-Only Attempt on The Malfunction

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Just a heads up to TC - 120hz on Series X is disabled on War Room

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/J4rrod_
    [link] [comments]

    I usually don’t post here but damn, i saw that comin’ (i know im bad with the torque bow lol)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Nasty little clip, dont mind the flickering

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    How is Gears 5 still A+ title?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Gears 5 is a flop I'm surprised it's still listed as an A+ title. TC is an extremely small company that should be called an indy company in my opinion. If you're going to talk shit on here you won't get a response from me. I'm looking to have a discussion with like minded people and get your opinions on why you think it's failing so badly.

    submitted by /u/nick-the-creature
    [link] [comments]

    Worthy?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Can some bigbrain Gears5 players explain how the gnasher in vs has been tweaked since release?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    It seems to have been changed many times since release, and rightfully so. TC hears from the community and will make changes as needed. How has it been nerfed? Buffed? Given/taken range? Pellet spread?

    submitted by /u/ProNasty47
    [link] [comments]

    Old man hivebuster Baird

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Kind of annoying how the only version of hivebuster Baird is the young version. Why can't we have both a young and old version? If his bald head is so off-putting to people then give him a beanie or something.

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with the leader selection in Guardian?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    It puts the same two people every other round. How does it work now? I remember in the past Gears that if you killed the leader, you became leader next round. I just started playing Gears again.

    submitted by /u/txkno
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy weapons kill in versus??

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble completing this tour challenge.. I have been queueing random versus modes and have not seen a single heavy weapon that I can use to complete the challenge.. Any advice? I'm relatively new so maybe I'm missing something obvious

    submitted by /u/thinkresponsibly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment