• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears - 5 April 2021

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears - 5 April 2021


    This Week in Gears - 5 April 2021

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Gears of War 1 PC hosted lobbies every week! (With our custom Map Pack!) - Gears PC Community Discord

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Join us in the Gears PC Community discord this Wednesday 7th & Saturday 10th April at 10pm BST/5PM EST, for our weekly Gears 1 nights!

    We will be using the #gears-1 channel for setting up lobbies! We will be hosting a variety of custom maps from our own inhouse map pack that can be seen here! - https://imgur.com/a/zCINhqz . Host will vary on amount of NA or EU region players that we have, to make it as fair as possible.

    Don't own the game? Don't worry, we will help you grab a copy AND set it up!

    Also be sure to use the Gears1PC role reaction in #role-selection to have a unique tag so you can be @'d for future Gears 1 PC nights

    You can join the Gears PC Community Discord here! - https://discord.gg/wxpYsAk

    Hope to see you there!

    submitted by /u/teza789
    [link] [comments]

    is it just me?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Never tired of watching this version of the locust execution from the Gears of war 3 beta... We need this in Gears 5

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Revisited Gears 1 today and remembered how agitating the AI is. Don deserved every second of this.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    TC Can’t Even Get Their Mythology Correct...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Hello! This is one of my favorite collectibles, the hot pink "Deadly Cute" retro lancer from GoW3! I always played as Ben with this skin in Horde. Anybody else own one of these?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    So I got matched against domez then I did this... from his perspective it's a lot funnier then my perspective.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    simple yet effective

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Decided to try thus genarator, maybe i'll draw mini comics out of these

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Chainsaw Multikill Madness!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    It's so fun watching two Stumps KILL themselves on my face. Not one shot needed. Gunner is so fun.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    I take it quests are broken.... Again...anyone getting them to show?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Little update for you pvp guys and me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    BEHOLD! OLD MAN CLASSIC BAIRD! (Fan Made)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Gears on insane

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO BEAT RAAM ON INSANE THIS IS SO STUPIDDDDD AAAAAAAH (original gears 1)

    submitted by /u/Gearsfan69
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Master Escape: Lvl 11 Slugger Tackles The Blight!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    She's too hard on herself

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Genuine question:

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    How do I get people to stop taking weapons from my weapons lockers? I'm running the Robotics Expert sniper build and I like to have a locker with different backup snipers in it (embar, longshot, torque bow) but every time I run low on ammo for my equipped sniper and go to swap out, either one or both of my backups are gone. Then I see my low-level Brawler teammate running around with my embar on his back. Just wondering if there's like any tips or anything to prevent this from happening or if I'm just getting shitty teammates.

    EDIT: asking nicely doesn't work. Last game I saw a guy take my longshot from the locker. I typed in the chat "pls put my longshot back I need it", so he deadass bought a forge and dismantled it in front of me. Obv not a huge deal cuz the longshot is cheap but like cmon now.

    submitted by /u/archidon52
    [link] [comments]

    Forces of Nature DLC not giving content (Gears of War 3)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Hey all. So I installed the Forces of Nature DLC for free on Xbox One, but whenever I log into the game, I don't receive the DLC maps and characters. I have RAAM's Shadow and Fenix Rising installed and I had instantly received the maps and characters from those packs, so am I doing something wrong? Or is Forces of Nature bugged? Because it makes no sense that it takes up the required space on my console but doesn't give me its content.

    submitted by /u/Aesthetic99
    [link] [comments]

    I've only just started Gears 5 sonim.not sure how the store works regarding returning characters. I think these guys came out in February but will the become available again?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Shadowz Teasing Prescott? (See all images)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Win 5 arcade matches for 3 stars.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Please stop giving these challenges, had win one arcade match yesterday which i rerolled and got win 1 2v2 match.. Forcing me to play a game mode is one thing but to then win it as well come on

    submitted by /u/Beersandcarmine
    [link] [comments]

    Do we want Hollow Storm (Grenadier Beast Rider) in Gears 5?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm talking about the OG Gears Of War 2 Beast Rider!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JumpersXI
    [link] [comments]

    Every single Bunny Hunt game I try to start, I immediately get removed, this happening anyone else?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    So iv been trying to play some of the Bunny Hunt mode that got added

    I was able to play a few games but then randomly every single game I attempt to start as soon as it gets to the map loading phase it immediately kicks me out and says "ERROR, you have been removed from the game"

    Iv tried both ranked and quickplay KOTH and both work fine, is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/KakkaKarrotKake007
    [link] [comments]

    Gears live watch and win question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Just wanted to know if I'm missing something but in the latest watch and win link it says you can check the leaderboard panel for your points. How do I access it? I don't see it anywhere on the interface.

    Link

    submitted by /u/SK_Clank
    [link] [comments]

    Hivebusters is just amazing

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Never thought I'll enjoy 3 ACTUAL great characters my favorite would be Mac , he's a smart ass and a great personality and a incredible voice, with a great backstory . Plus the location of the DLC is just truly amazing yet so beautiful and breathtaking. If u haven't tried out the DLC.....please do yourself a favor and get it plz u can play it more then once she to the preety cool upgrades for each of 3 characters. Great job to the people whom mad this DLC 😊

    submitted by /u/novan115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment