• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Gears of War | Rate My Set Up!

    Gears of War | Rate My Set Up!


    Rate My Set Up!

    Posted:

    Veteran is always so satisfying on the first wave.

    Posted:

    Bots can shoot through walls I guess.

    Posted:

    Shame it wasn't the whole team

    Posted:

    TC please add Sofia, Valera, Barrick, and Adam Fenix as playable characters to Gears 5

    Posted:

    I'd buy each of em for 1000 iron I don't even care

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    Play Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgment on Android phones and devices NOW via Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta).

    Posted:

    Will we be seeing this beautiful skin this op? Plz TC

    Posted:

    My Jinn bugged and forgot her bunny head, spawned with a tiny ass-head

    Posted:

    3 kills for the win

    Posted:

    Line 'em up. Quint achieved.

    Posted:

    It's bunny huntin' season

    Posted:

    Cheeky 1v4 clutch

    Posted:

    I am a lumberjack

    Posted:

    Entire team stuck but enemy team can move

    Posted:

    My entire team was stuck (was playing with 2 friends, they confirmed with me) and the scoreboard was stuck on the screen. Our other 2 teammates weren't moving either and the enemy team just walked right up to us looking pretty confused and of course gunned us down for free points. This was Arcade on Foundation. The servers had been pretty laggy but got a little better before this happened.

    Anyone else had this experience?

    submitted by /u/bottles124
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Gears 5 Today

    Posted:

    I remember when i was younger i use to watch my stepdad play Gears and Then later on i started playing them from 1 to judgement then 4 and 5 and it's such a good series i'm glad i played them all They all have such unique storylines i'm glad i've enjoyed it all

    submitted by /u/The_Captain_Goose
    [link] [comments]

    If you got anyone of these on your team, you've already lost...

    Posted:

    Constantly Getting GW502 Error

    Posted:

    I am playing with the latest Nvidia 465.89 driver with my 1070 OCed to 2 Ghz. Can anyone assist?

    submitted by /u/Lukginzis
    [link] [comments]

    Stats menu doesn't work

    Posted:

    There is no stats menu on this game I got my xbox series s just to play this game as it "was" my favorite game for a long time. The gameplay is great on gears 5 it's just I won't play it if there is no time being recorded. That is the smallest fucking thing too why can't the coalition bring a competent stats menu? It's the easiest fucking thing to implement in a multiplayer game.

    submitted by /u/nick-the-creature
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for PVE classes and XP farming

    Posted:

    I'm looking for the quickest known methods to date that work for farming XP and the best card loadouts for classes.

    submitted by /u/Llashram9
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to actually have fun in this game?

    Posted:

    As a new player to the franchise, I do have fun In the multiplayer. I think it's a pretty fun experience at points, but it's starting to take its toll on me. Anyone know any ideas on how to make this game more fun for me?

    submitted by /u/ANderhceetah360
    [link] [comments]

    2v1 Gnashers Only

    Posted:

    How do people feel about wrap around shots?

    Posted:

    I personally feel they look so janky, and I always thought bullets were meant to come from the barrel of the gun, and not the centre of the screen. Is this an actual thing meant to be in the game or an exploit?

    A clip uploaded on here recently of someone asking how they died, got me thinking it must be really discouraging for newer players, as it just looks like you're being killed through cover, or at a 90 degree angle.

    Curious on other players thoughts.

    submitted by /u/anthony2690
    [link] [comments]

    Idk how this happened

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment