• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Gears of War | just found out you can move your character with a mouse during the escape cutscene

    Gears of War | just found out you can move your character with a mouse during the escape cutscene


    just found out you can move your character with a mouse during the escape cutscene

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Old clip from when this game a little more fast paced (and when execution was still a thing)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Bruce Willis in coming as playable character in operation 6 ������

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Me upset that the skin isn't pink

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    My cheeks were clenched. But even harder this time. (Same game as previous post)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Trimming the Family Tree

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    The GOW Gods were with me on this one!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Classic Cole has finally been added to essentials

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    After asking for it for 500 years it finally happened

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    holy fuck, TC is really smart for putting bots in a sniper only mode.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Title basically. This mode was almost kinda fun, until a bot popped my leaders head 4 rounds in a row.

    submitted by /u/josephpage160
    [link] [comments]

    Why does every player have "Dead silence" on??

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    explain to me TC how I cant hear anyone behind me even with headphones on ya clowns

    submitted by /u/mrxlongshot
    [link] [comments]

    Not a great player, but the practice is paying off!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    So did they ever give a reason why we won't have the ability to scrap cards?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Seems like the capability was always there but TC wanted to just increase replay by making it harder to max? I've played I don't know how many games and I still can't seem to get the dropshot card maxed for the pilot.

    submitted by /u/JosephC007
    [link] [comments]

    Chainsawing 101

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Text chat

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    So since they added a disable/enable chat button I have been having a bug were my chat would just stop but the text chat would be on? People can't see my chat or I can't see anyone else's chat and the only thing that can help it is if I delete my game and that just takes forever to re download. Please help anyone?

    submitted by /u/pewdiepie8203
    [link] [comments]

    Some people need to calm down.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I just played a few matches of Bunny Hunt to get the new medals done. That's it, I simply wanted to get the medals done. I wasn't trying to "suck the fun out of the game". I wasn't t-bagging or partaking in any other form of rudeness. Hell, I was mostly trying to kill bots to get 50 out of 50 as a quickly as possible.

    However that doesn't stop two different players from cursing me out in game chat, one even saying "kys".

    I know, this is Gears. You're bound to run into some of these folks at one point or another. Block them, move on. But lately I've encountered someone like this (not even necessarily being rude to me) in 90% of my games.

    Sometimes I just try to be nice to them. "Relax", "calm down", "chill out". But I think you can guess their reaction to that. I'm aware its quite foolish to even think about responding to them, but sometimes I can't help myself.

    So I have a couple questions, although one is unanswerable. Why are so many Gears players like this? And how often do you encounter players like this? This post is kind of pointless, but I honestly just wanted to see if any of you have some insight.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    Is this skin available in gears 5 Or was it limited time? I really want this skin Or a skin where kait is wearing all black similar to how gears 4 kait was

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I just had a guy message me abuse because I killed him a lot in a match and got mvp and I'm the one who got banned..

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I mean I know Gears 5 community can be toxic with in game chat but damn. I beat this guy numerous times in a match and he messages ME with petty abuse, and then he reports me and I'm the one banned for the night? I don't feel like this is the first time this guy has done this, he even gloated that he was going to get me banned beforehand so I'm sure he's done it before, is waiting for my ban to be up and then reporting him really the only thing I can do? This guy shouldn't have the right to play the game if he's going to act like this, it's infuriating.

    submitted by /u/DwayneJohnsonwannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Just got gears 5, is it too late to get into mp?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Just got gears 5 for the series X and was wondering how online is? I haven't played since 3 online. Still alive and active? Is it too late to get into skill level wise ect? What are the best/most fun game modes?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/MeltedBrainCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Missing dodgeball already.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Give dodgeball playlist devs. Thx.

    submitted by /u/Korgozz
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to matchmaking this season?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm a fairly casual player all I play is KOTH ranked. This season I have yet to play a game that goes to game 3.

    Its 95% beatdowns.

    Am I the only one experiencing this? I play about 1-2 games a day and it's been like this since the new season released.

    submitted by /u/alexeva23
    [link] [comments]

    The accents of gears of war?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    So, I've been marathoning the whole series and I love the lore, but I've always been confused by the accents.

    So far I understand the following accents to be: Tyran = American (kilo squad), Kashkur = Australian (Sam), South Islands = Hawaiian (Lahni / Tai).

    However there are a few confusing ones for me: Myrrah = (RP) British but is from Tyrus, Fahz = (Cockney) British but grew up in Tyrus (with Vasgari parents), Bernie = (Commonwealth) British but is also from the south islands like the Kaliso family (but a different island).

    Does anyone know where the random British accents come from; or any other anomalies I've missed?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Original-598
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Hivebusters

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Just a quick question I couldn't find any answer to, is the Hivebusters DLC playable without playing the campaign of Gears 5? Can I just select Hivebusters from the menu, or does it follow on directly after the main campaign?

    submitted by /u/cupofkusanagi
    [link] [comments]

    Are new items in the shop eventually available for gold purchase?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I like the new Rune script set. Just maybe not for 1500 iron

    submitted by /u/Solid_Snack56
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen the ring look like this before

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment