• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Gears of War | I'M SO PROUD OF THIS! I made a Gears DOOM Guy crossover and looking at it, I hope TC work with ID to bring him in officially!

    Gears of War | I'M SO PROUD OF THIS! I made a Gears DOOM Guy crossover and looking at it, I hope TC work with ID to bring him in officially!


    I'M SO PROUD OF THIS! I made a Gears DOOM Guy crossover and looking at it, I hope TC work with ID to bring him in officially!

    Posted:

    Such cool scenery in gears 3

    Posted:

    Getting a knee in the groin is a bad way to go...

    Posted:

    Hey guys, I made this sketch of an elite onyx guard, they are air borne soldiers, they attack under the mantle of night and banish in the darkness leaving a grave yard behind them, they live under the motto "We do the things no one else could do" they use LG lancers and boltoks as its main guns.

    Posted:

    Operation 6: Drop 2 - Official Trailer

    Posted:

    Here's a better view at tiny head Jinn

    Posted:

    Maxed every card to lvl 6 for the Gunner Class.

    Posted:

    Service Update

    Posted:

    cant connect online

    Posted:

    anyone else having issues

    edit: seems like the servers are back up.

    submitted by /u/josephpage160
    [link] [comments]

    Black Steel is coming back

    Posted:

    This character is still ridiculously small

    Posted:

    Is it bm to just b line to the enemy leader in bunny hunt and just engage in close quarters sniper battle?

    Posted:

    As soon as the leader is spotted by xray im just sprinting straight to em its really easy in this game mode but i love getting that sneaky kill or just putting pressure on them its literally a hunt

    submitted by /u/CrayonColorDinosaur
    [link] [comments]

    Rate this roster

    Posted:

    Reached Diamond rank in 2v2 Gnashers Solo. Extremely challenging considering almost every player I played against was Masters/Diamond lol.

    Posted:

    Ain’t trynna lie, Brumak kinda thicc

    Posted:

    I was not prepared for this.

    Posted:

    Average queue time?

    Posted:

    Hey guys, I want to get back into Gears 5 but just wondering what the average queue times for ranked are? I'm EU on PC

    submitted by /u/Konkerz89
    [link] [comments]

    Think I'm finally figuring this sniper thing out.

    Posted:

    satisfying

    Posted:

    Remaster gears 3

    Posted:

    Do I really need to say anything? Why hasn't this happened yet?

    submitted by /u/Mnnix
    [link] [comments]

    Black Steel! Watch & win point stream is back & more complicated! (details, schedule, how to redeem... Etc.. in the pictures orginal link in comments) live.gearsofwar.com!

    Posted:

    Me and my friend we're generally confused and laughed at this

    Posted:

    Gears 5 rewards

    Posted:

    So after you reach Masters in Ranked and get the banner and mark.. do you have stay in masters in order to get the end of the season stuff? Or as long as you hit it does it matter?

    submitted by /u/DeityOfLegend
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder that bot clutches are still a thing, even in events like Bunny Hunt

    Posted:

    Bringing awareness to the fact the Scorcher Mastery on the Brawler doesn't work

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment