• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Gears of War | Oops. Can't shoot through this.

    Gears of War | Oops. Can't shoot through this.


    Oops. Can't shoot through this.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Dying has never been so fun:

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    From glory to shame in no time flat. That kill cam though... what are the chances?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    These type of people on your team

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Does hearing the dead carmines interact with Clayton in multiplayer break your heart too?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Especially when Clayton says he's proud of Lizzie 😭😭😭😭, I feel so bad for Clay.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Original-598
    [link] [comments]

    So the spanish community might have discovered the start of an easter egg on training grounds

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    First off sorry for my english, its not my first language. So basically if you shoot the screen in one of the spawns (COG spawn i believe) the screen of the other side of the spawn changes (on the pillar where you cut to go upstairs, where a map is displayed) and it shows points all across the map. Thats basically where they are at. If anyone knows anything itd be helpful to know Btw, EMK Krauser is the one who discovered it

    submitted by /u/Zekm
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpected clutch

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Just a solid round I thought ya'll would enjoy.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Lag of wars

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing lag on a low ping ? Is there a server issue ?

    submitted by /u/dee5255
    [link] [comments]

    My first masters!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    I made a post a few weeks ago about me hitting onyx for the first time after being afraid of playing ranked. That was in 2v2, after the great support I got I decided to go for masters but instead of doin it in 2v2 I decided to go for FFA because I wanted it to be all my skill and not have to rely on my teammate. After about 4 days I made it to masters! I feel like that was a pretty quick climb and it made me realize I'm not as bad as I thought I was and i improved my shot accuracy and movement a ton. I just recently pick up gears 5 bc it was free so its a big morale booster to land in masters. Thank you if you read all this and I hope you make it to your goal this season too!!

    submitted by /u/Yeetcannon121
    [link] [comments]

    Obsession with District arcade room?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Every time i play a match, they always go to the room, even if taps are so far away

    Yes its protected, but every other map most players protect the taps

    submitted by /u/xboxhaxorz
    [link] [comments]

    Class Recommendations for Mastering All Operation 4 Hives - Gears 5 PvE Discussion

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Sooo finished gears 4 last nights and having a problem lots of people seem to be having which is

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm not getting my collectibles achievement as the tracker is stuck as missing one cog tag. I've seen this is a common issue but the only fixes I've seen include deleting my whole file and having to redo the whole thing. Anyone here have something better ?

    submitted by /u/Arron-117
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Razer Blood Spray and Banner [Must have Xbox Live Gold]

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Hello Guys.
    I got a Razer Mamba Wireless a while ago, the Gears edition as it was on sale, yet I don't play the game. I received a code for Gears 5, and I thought I could just give it away to anyone getting to this post first.

    TFKMR-VKPCD-V4YWY-G67HY-HHDRZ

    Hope you enjoy it :)

    submitted by /u/FreelerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Way more susceptible to getting hit when sliding?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I feel like when I'm trying to evade a shot by sliding into cover I get hit 9/10. Bot walking seems to be the way to go now. What is happening?

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    These kind of moments makes the games more... oh wait...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    This game is unsatisfying and unrewarding

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    I've been playing since launch and trying to master as many Gears skills as possible, like Wall bouncing and skill shots. Why is that over a year after launch, people can pick up the game and bot walk and kill me? Nothing matters in this game besides walking and gibbing people.

    Wall bouncing is literally useless because the aim assist is so heavy that you can hit someone that bounced away from you 5 seconds ago without moving your screen. The game is a shit fest, and its sad to see it in this state. At launch it was at least half decent but now there's no competition. Even pros like Rise Avexys are getting bored and leaving the game because its so easy. What kind of state is this game in?

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I’m Not The Type to Cry at Every Weird or Buggy Shot, But WTF Was This?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Who is your favorite member of the COG?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Mine has always been Marcus. I'm reading or rather listening to Gears of War Bloodlines and I'm beginning to like Gabe Diaz more and more though!!!

    submitted by /u/Chotchaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Blacksteel Weapons

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Hey has anyone gotten the Blacksteel Boomshot or Dropshot yet?

    submitted by /u/NotPlanePainter
    [link] [comments]

    Don't stop believing.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Would have been nicer if the sound wasn’t out of sync...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    I understand that I missed. But some of the mechanics in this game are dogshit. At no point is his gun actually facing me.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment