• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Gears of War | My Gears controller collection, just got the RAAM one the other day, might be adding a JD controller to the collection

    Gears of War | My Gears controller collection, just got the RAAM one the other day, might be adding a JD controller to the collection


    My Gears controller collection, just got the RAAM one the other day, might be adding a JD controller to the collection

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Your teammates watching you lose a chainsaw battle

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Necessary Roughness

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    It worked out

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Just a little edit i wanted to make

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Got these figures from some guy on the facebook marketplace for $40, I got more in my storage unit if you guys would like to see the whole collection. (featuring my kids meal toy from sonic)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Bloody Emile.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Dont know how I did it but I'm pretty happy

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Question from a newbie fan: Why did people gave so much shit to Gears 4?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    (Minor spoilers ahead)

    Hey there, I really got into gears last year and I think Gears of War 2 is one of my favorite games for the 360, spent a lot of time playing horde mode and finished the campaign alone and with a friend. Enjoyed the first one too, and found the third one to be kind of meh for me...

    I didn't knew if I was going to enjoy the Coalition gears, as a lot of people talked shit about the series after the original trilogy, saying it was just missing what made gears special and that it was inferior and a lot softer than the originals, others just said that it was the same game with just fancier graphics and I began to think that maybe gears wasn't for me.

    Now, I downloaded Gears 4 and I absolutely love it. I think it did a great job recapping everything that happened before Gears 1 and what happened after Gears 3, and the lightly more uplifting touch it brought felt great to me. I never really perceived Gears as a super serious universe (and that's why I kind of disliked the third one) in a good way, I like the goofiness it brought and the new characters although sometimes they made lame jokes (Yep, you know the one I'm talking about) I thought JD, Del and Kait made a good party, and when Marcus joins them it's even greater! And I have to say that ending on the mech was even more than I expected.

    As for the multiplayer, I never played Gears online before, got late to that party, but I think Gears 4 multiplayer is really fun, I know a big complaint was how demanding the microtransactions were, but I don't really mind them, I'm okay not buying them and that's it. Me and my sister played some split screen online and had tons of fun and laughs out of it.

    Now, Horde was kind of weird for me at first as I played mostly Gears 2 horde mode, but I had great fun with it too, the class system was pretty interesting to me and the fabricator being able to build turrets and other assets was great!

    So, all I have to ask is why did it receive so much shit?

    I kind of get the dislike from hardcore O.G fans, I know in setting it's a far cry from original Gears, but does that mean that is bad? I saw people complaining that it was less destructive and gorey but I found the levels to have a lot more of destructible environment and even if you kill robots for a whole episode, the gore is never scarce when the swarm is introduced, and I think the gears gameplay formula is mostly intact.

    But the thing I really don't get is why people say things like "It's just the same old game, just a fresh coat of paint"... And I couldn't disagree more, the game has a ton of new ideas integrated on the cinematic third person shooter genre and never loses it's essence, I don't understand why people complain about Gears 4 but Uncharted 4 at it's release received a lot of praise while I felt like everybody just kept complaining about Gears 4.

    Now this is all my opinion and as I mentioned, I just got into gears last year, so I wanted to know what's the opinion about this from o.g fans and fans with a little more knowledge of the series, feel free to comment.

    submitted by /u/AutumnMod
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Horde should not show up in the regular Horde Frenzy queue

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    If it must, at least make it pop up less frequent. I enjoy playing all the maps, but I often don't even get to play 3 different maps in a day. I shouldn't get the daily 50 times in a row, because then, what's the point of separating them? I try to run custom sometimes, but players are more rare.

    submitted by /u/NejiNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Artwork I made for a YouTube thumbnail

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Spongiest of these characters in versus

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I know the list is a bit limited, but these are always the spongiest characters (You know, the 99 in 1 occurrences) that I most often run in to.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 7 COG predictions

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Hoping we get Barrick and Valera right at the start. But more likely we'll get Hana Cole or Bernie. Maybe Sofia if we're lucky.

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    Quick resume network connection

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Sometimes after a quick resume it won't connect to the gears network again and I've got to quit and restart the game.

    Is there an easier way to reconnect?

    submitted by /u/MartinT86
    [link] [comments]

    Potential new player

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Well, with another lock down in my area I'm getting a craving to pickup a game or two and with Steam/Microsoft store sales the Gears franchise has come up on my radar. My computer is a Ryzen 5 2400g with 8gb of ram and an rx 570 4gb. I enjoy action adventure games. I loved the Mass Effect series (including Andromeda), the Tomb Raiders, Assassin's Creeds and the Arkham games. The Microsoft store has GOW Ultimate and GOW 4 on sale, each for 12.50 and Gears 5 for 20. I'm wondering first is it necessary for me to get Ultimate Edition to get a good grasp on the story or would I be good with just starting off with 4? I'm thinking that if I get attached to the story I'll be disappointed that 2 and 3 aren't available on PC. Also, will my hardware be enough to give me a 1080p/60 experience on all 3? I've also been tempted by the Horizon Zero Dawn sale but it's a bit pricier and I'm not sure if my hardware will cut it at the level that the GOW titles will. Thanks for any feedback.

    submitted by /u/FeelingGate8
    [link] [comments]

    Bro got me TWICE with the quickness. Type an F in the chat.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Masters Weapon Skins Gnasher/Lancer

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Just recently downloaded Gears 5 again after taking a break, looks like I have missed the chance to unlock the Master weapon skin for the Lancer & Gnasher, Does anyone know if these skins we will be back in rotation?

    submitted by /u/JSheldon29
    [link] [comments]

    I love these moments in the game.....

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    You know it’s going to be a losing KOTH match when no one on your team goes for the shock grenade.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    They are pretty damn useful people lol

    submitted by /u/ObiwanGnocci
    [link] [comments]

    MATCH MVP! LET'S GO!!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Finally, really happy about this.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Choose 1 to protect you and the rest try to kill you.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment