• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Gears of War | Glad to see the Space Agencies are working on a real life Hammer of Dawn.

    Gears of War | Glad to see the Space Agencies are working on a real life Hammer of Dawn.


    Glad to see the Space Agencies are working on a real life Hammer of Dawn.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Laughs in gears

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    You're my friend now (Kait & Gary)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Bots are the real MVPs of Bunny Hunt

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    “We will go to where they live and where they breed, and we will destroy them!”

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Decimated

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    This made me chuckle

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Thought of the jingle after this shot

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Is it me or is marking enemies in horde really inconsistent?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I loved marking multiple enemies at once in Gears of War 4 but Gears 5 it feels like I'm gonna break my joystick...

    submitted by /u/IronHonour
    [link] [comments]

    If you could only save one and the other would die who would you save

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Who would you choose

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Eye9123
    [link] [comments]

    People who are/have been fans of the competitive/pro side of Gears (watch PGL, Majors, E-days, UMG streams) what do ya'll think of 4v4 and the way it plays out?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Personally I find it pretty boring and teams typically steam roll rounds off of 1 or 2 kills (since that's half the team now). Seems like a lot less opportunities to clutch up and removing the win by elim makes sense for 4v4, but it leaves something to be desired for team wipes being rewarded.

    Besides the 4v4 aspect, just the way the game plays now doesn't sit right with me as far as pro play. Fights for power weapons and key areas of the map (neutrals, high grounds, god spots, etc.) just seem lackluster and boring. People aren't really able to clutch up. The push on a setup team appears to be much harder and less likely to succeed.

    I also think removing a lives/respawn limit has put the game back significantly in terms of pro play. If a team is slaying out that hard compared to the opponent they do deserve the win at a pro-level. Maybe if it reset every round that would be a fair compromise.

    There was definitely a higher skill ceiling before, this is evident in teams that used to preform generally well and now you never know if they'll win or not. People will argue it's mechanic changes and players not adapting as fast/being as good at this version of Gears 5, but when you really look at it, it just seems there's a higher skill floor and a lower skill ceiling now.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    Laggiest Superman Ever??? As you can tell by the discord VC, somehow my buddy saw it on his screen way before me on my own screen

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Hunt

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Beating a dead horse but whatever.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    My Gears 5 highlights/Montage video on New controller scheme (shooter) much improved movement!!.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Gears of War play order?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    First time owning an Xbox and want to play the GoW games.

    Is this the right order to play the games?

    Gears Tactics

    Gears of War 4: Prologue chapter

    Gears of War: Judgment (main campaign)

    Gears of War: RAAM's Shadow (Gears 3 DLC chapters)

    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

    Gears of War 2 (up to act 4 chapter 2: Answers)

    Gears of War 2: Road to Ruin (DLC chapter)

    Gears of War 2 (act 4 chapter 3: Hornet's Nest - end of game)

    Gears of War 3 (up to the end of act 3 chapter 2)

    Gears of War: Aftermath (Judgment DLC chapters)

    Gears of War 3 (Act 3 chapter 3: Breakneck Run - end of game)

    Gears of War 4

    Gears 5 (up to act 2)

    Gears 5: Hivebusters

    Gears 5 (act 3 - end of game)

    submitted by /u/tyvar1
    [link] [comments]

    Demolitions class, best weapons / general tips?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I think demolitions seems fun in theory, but I'm struggling to find a good way to play it. I like the GL lancer but the boomshot never has ammo so I don't really use it because even at max regen it takes ages and I hate chasing after ammo.

    Also, I struggle to mark multiple enemies quickly for using my ultimate and feel like it's tedious and difficult, is there a more efficient way to mark quickly for your ult?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ok-Original-598
    [link] [comments]

    Most fun / satisfying class for Horde (frenzy)?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I'm trying out new classes to see if I'm missing out on any fun and I'm curious what people find the most fun or rewarding to be.

    For me: Marksman (great to hear that pop, however running around for ammo constantly gets boring), Mechanic (odd choice I know, but having strong turrets take out threats quickly and watching them on the bottom left disappear is great), Brawler (when you play as Melee it's very fun to burst through enemies, however I like using them as long range burners and watching enemies burn is fun)

    submitted by /u/Ok-Original-598
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you do executions or just down right Gnasher your enemies??

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    I Just opened a new channel and I did a little longshot/gnasher montage, so I wanted to share it with you guys,hope you enjoy. (sorry for my bad english btw xD)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed a bad connection to the servers in the last week? Versus feeling different?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    It's like I'm 1 second behind the enemy. I'll hit perfect shots right up close and do like 8% or not even get my shots registered and then I'll watch the killcam and see something completely different, they'll be in a different spot or it won't even show my guy shooting. I feel like I've gone from being a fairly capable Masters level to just not being able to compete at all. Like my shotgun is useless and there's no point in even playing. It's been consistent this last week and I've not really had the issue before so I don't think it's my Internet. Feels like a new tuning which is specifically installed to make me useless in a match lol. Anyone else felt like the gears servers have been off the past week or so or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/DwayneJohnsonwannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Onyx guard spinoff game

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    How would you guys feel about a game that focuses on a squad of Onyx guards during either the Pendulum, Locust or Swarm war?

    submitted by /u/Spikeheadboy
    [link] [comments]

    Play Gears 5, but wasn't aware of the limit in TDM party size at 2.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Why doesn't GoW allow a party of 3 or more in ranked TDM anymore? Isn't the point of playing ranked to potentially party up with your squad to rank up/get wins? I'm not as mad as I would be if I was in high-school, but just want to know why and if there's any word on this changing?

    submitted by /u/DicTrickle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment