• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Gears of War | Gears 5 | This week in Gears Operation 6 Drop 2!

    Gears of War | Gears 5 | This week in Gears Operation 6 Drop 2!


    Gears 5 | This week in Gears Operation 6 Drop 2!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    MEME MONDAY BABY!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/CageAndBale
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 playerbase in a nutshell

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Why is this so true ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    The Squeaker...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Pinky promise this my only time I'm using this format...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    There has to be an Easter Egg on Vasgar.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    So far the community has found an EE on every launch map, some recently even.

    Asylum - Cole Train Whooo!: Occurs after player just barely dodges both trains.

    Training Grounds - Classic Gears 1 music: Seemingly activates when player visits three specific spots on map.

    Icebound - Special boots: Occurs when a few hidden fish are shot, and a few more are found.

    Bunker - Armadillo and UIR vehicle driving around: Will happen after player shoots bottles within a time limit.

    District - Arcade room: Opens when players shoot two signs for a short time.

    Exhibit - Giant plush toys: Occurs when players shoot hidden plush toys in a certain order.

    Vasgar: ???

    As you can see there has been one egg found on ever launch map, except Vasgar. I find it to be extremely unlikely it wouldn't have one.

    I'm making this thread to see if anyone has ANY information whatsoever. As well as to possibly encourage some searching.

    For the past few days I've shot hundreds of objects on the map for hours... no luck.

    That being said, I think it will be similar to either the Exhibit or Icebound egg. Just a hunch however.

    Hopefully we can find this egg someday.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    Name of the Game

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Tell me I'm not the only one who wants "of War" back,

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    Inject me with this image

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    When the update goes live, do the events and map?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Just wondering as it goes live 6 hours earlier than a normal tuesday refresh

    submitted by /u/Beersandcarmine
    [link] [comments]

    Now this is an Avengers level threat

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Went into Barnes and Noble and have never been more insulted in my life

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Me and the boys getting ready to play horde tomorrow

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    SOLO Master Escape: Lvl 7 Striker Strikes Gold On The Blight

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Played a Hoard Frenzy with TC Shaun who showed us a new execution, and it was awesome!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Wait for it...wait for it...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Reminder no watch and win tomorrow.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Is The Heroic Cog Gear Still coming? + Are There Going To Be More Heroic Character Skins?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    What is the main mode you’re currently playing?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I completely switched to PvE only and I absolutely love it. Gotta admit that I stopped playing after 3. I just came back.

    Used to play only PvP but I can't stand wall bouncing and Gnasher madness. It's not fun for me.

    I mainly play Horde dailies but my fav is 50 wave horde.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rod2099
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox One) Gears of War 3 Season Pass not giving content

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with the season pass in Gears 3. I bought it for the $15 and downloaded it onto my Xbox One, and it's listed under game content & add-ons, but whenever I load the game it'll not give me the prompt to download all the season pass content. I already have RAAM's Shadow and Fenix Rising since I downloaded them seperate from the pass, but it will not give me a prompt to download Forces of Nature or Horde Command. I have tried also downloading these 2 DLCs seperately, and the same thing happens: they show under game content & add-ons and I can't access them in game, even after reinstalling both the game and the DLCs. The only season pass item the game lets me access is the Liquid Metal skins. Is there any way I can fix this? Because according to Microsoft's refund team, I can't get one for content that is used or consumed, despite me telling them multiple times I can't access the 2 DLCs i'm missing from the Season Pass

    submitted by /u/Aesthetic99
    [link] [comments]

    What is Gears 5 horde mode like?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Title. I've been getting back into the series recently, playing through all of the games in order on game pass. I've only played up to 3. Horde was always my go to multiplayer mode back in the day, and I'm just wondering if 5's horde holds up compared to the older games, 3 specifically.

    Is there still building? Easy to find lobbies, ect?

    submitted by /u/RavenRises
    [link] [comments]

    That is in fact Raam's, Myrah's and Skorge's Shadow (they are also seen and or heard throught the rest of the video)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Anyone else's game crash mid-game and forces an update?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Just got booted from a game mid-match and now I have to update. On steam version.

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    I'd love an option Helmet on/Helmet off

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Would be cool to have keega' in full Onix armor. Or just being able to add it to all compatible characters.

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment