• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Gears of War | Q&A Stream Upcoming on March 18th

    Gears of War | Q&A Stream Upcoming on March 18th


    Q&A Stream Upcoming on March 18th

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    To give our team plenty of time to research the answers, we're opening up a thread for Stream Questions really early! We will be closing it end of workday on Monday - all this means is any questions added after that day will have to be dealt with another time.
    We will not be having any specific special guests, and while we are somewhat focused on making sure Operation 6 questions are answered, we will take all questions.

    We'll also be sourcing questions from other places, so if you see this post repeated, we ask that you post your question in only one location. And yes, questions can still be asked in chat Live on the day of the stream.

    We'll have community gameplay as well, so be ready for some PvP!

    submitted by /u/TC_Sera
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone on the team was playing as Marcus. Pretty sure we traumatized that last guy...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PST

    That’s one way to start off the match.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:13 PM PST

    "All Gears players are toxic" they say.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Anyone wanna see Annalisa or any other member of Grievous Bodily Love make it into Gears 5/6 as a playable character?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PST

    In a perfect world I’d see this thicc boi charging me with a gnasher in ranked gridiron next operation.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Ding ding ding

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PST

    I’ll never understand why the gnasher is like this in Gears 5, the core game types in Gears 4 had the most balanced gnasher gameplay in Gears of War imo it just doesn’t feel right in this game

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:42 PM PST

    "Hehehehehe"

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:14 AM PST

    Did not know you could gib the Matriarch

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:19 PM PST

    I bet you these things stink and how terrifying would it be to have something like this tracking you

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Potato Gameplay but line was hold!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:30 PM PST

    It felt nice to take a trip down memory lane

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Replaying the campaign

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Knock it off.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PST

    You love to see it.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:39 PM PST

    was hoping to get leader

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Quest skins in tomorrows stream!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Arcade daily objective

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Am I the one who fucking loathes the existence of "Win X Arcade matches objective"?

    It's the only mode specific objective of the pvp section -even PVE objectives can be done in both Horde and Escape- and, as it happens I hate playing Arcade, as I think it's a joyless piece of shit unbalanced mode.

    IMO, no daily objectives should be mode specific, and, if they are going to have them, then have for other modes as well.

    submitted by /u/Sankaraisbae
    [link] [comments]

    Cum Phantom Confirmed! Can we please get these skins?!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Best operation so far?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Mine is definitely operation 5

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ClutchAGate43
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 and 1: Ultimate Edition -- Cannot find GearGame

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Hello all. Recently gotten real tired of the Microsoft Windows store because of how problematic it is. I have had various problems with this store over the past few years, but the most recent I am not able to solve because there are no other reported cases of it online that I could find.

    For both games, which I recently re-installed multiple times, they do not open. All I get is a popup that says, in short "cannot find gear game". At this point, I have uninstalled both games completely. However, I want to give them one last try because I really would like to play some Gears 4 multiplayer again, but I don't want to unless I have reason to believe it will work. Especially since Gear 4 is a 150GB download.

    Does anyone know why this might be? My only working theory is that it has something to do with the fact that my hard drive is encrypted. Perhaps something about that process is keeping the store from accessing the files? Seems dumb since it is able to download them fine (and I did confirm they are there). Other than that, I have no idea why this might be aside from the Windows store just being trash. Yes, I have reset the Windows store several times.

    Would appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/BeTafy
    [link] [comments]

    Can I earn Tour of Duty medals for Versus by playing solo against AI bots?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I've read contradictory things about this. Some people say yes, some people say no. (The ones who say yes seem to say that "co-op Versus AI bots" works, but I'm not sure what that means. Do I need to have other human players on my team against the AI bots?)

    I tried playing Versus briefly against AI bots (me and 4 AI bots vs. 5 AI bots), and I didn't seem to make any progress toward any of the Versus ToD medals, but maybe I didn't set up the match correctly ...

    submitted by /u/Maximum-Charisma
    [link] [comments]

    New invisible gnasher skin leaked! /s

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment