• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Gears of War | Gears of War 1's destroyed cityscapes were really something else

    Gears of War | Gears of War 1's destroyed cityscapes were really something else


    Gears of War 1's destroyed cityscapes were really something else

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Gary Carmine in COG armor. Found this on Twitter and it’s probably fake but an armored Gary would be cool. Anyone agree?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PST

    Bravest yet dumbest thing I've done in Gears

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PST

    CHAINSAW TRIPLE

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Coincidence.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Was clapping them and this happens

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Yoooooo! (Found this)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Hope Adam Fenix gets added in Gears 5. His armor looks pretty sick. Plus he’s like the most important character in the Gears universe if you think about it.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PST

    I'm so glad to see so many Gears references in the video to welcome Bethesda. I'm just happy to see Gears was given much love from Microsoft. I think they should've ended the the video w/ Baird saying 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Group Hug" in the background when the portfolio thumbnails appeared.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Bernie is one of my favorite characters from the novels. Her balance of motherly instinct in contrast with insane aggression in combat highlight some of the best parts of the Gears universe. It's a shame she only had a small part in the games, would love to see a Boomer Lady skin in multiplayer.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    completed medal group but didn’t receive 5,000 coins

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Just one king looking at another.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Escape Question

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Do all 3 members need to make it to the end for everybody to get credit for the match? I very rarely play Escape, always just been more into PvP or horde. I did a match with a friend and a random, and after a long grind my friend and I finally made it to the end but the random died. So didn't see him in the helicopter at the end and couldn't go back to find his pod to revive him.

    Did he still get credit? Sorry I'm sure it's a really nooby question, just with how long it was taking us and him actually sticking around I'd feel bad if he didn't get credit for finishing it as well. I figured it'd be like horde where it doesn't matter if someone is dead as long as the team beats the wave.

    submitted by /u/Drag_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Op Class combinations?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PST

    So I was wondering if there are any OP class combinations out there that are excellent for certain Horde modifiers.

    For example, a few months back I was going for daily Inc horde for some class xp with marksman on gridlock. Seems a decent pick on this map after all.

    Anyway there was one base builder and the other three guys were Brawlers. I was confused and looking at the modifiers I couldn't understand why as there were no melee modifiers In our favour.

    As we played the match I noticed there were outdoing me at just about every turn using just Lancers. I'd notified there was a lot of burning going on too.

    Going back and checking after I realised the reason straight away.

    The auto load active reload modifier was on, so on checking the cards, they most like had the play with fire, pyro, and glow and slow and glory on as per my observations.

    I've immediately started levelling Brawler lol.

    So back to the discussion, are there any other classes like this that benefit greatly from certain modifiers in horde on higher difficulties?

    Since I'm not starting to play a class that I initially didn't think was any good, just based on one modifier.

    submitted by /u/Kaiser_Decimation
    [link] [comments]

    Hate when this happens...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Servers

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Bro, these servers are wack tonight. Cant leave squads, constantly kicked out of ranked matches, quick play is lagging hard...

    submitted by /u/Rand_Girl
    [link] [comments]

    The ol Switcheroo

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:24 AM PST

    What skin is this? Looks like Black Steel Lieutenant Del. Is Black Steel making a comeback?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Just lost 6,000 GP due to the restarting lobby bug

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I queued up for 2v2 gnashers and went from 72,000 GP to 66,000 GP after searching for multiple games and in-between I even restarted my game to see if that would help. My partner went from diamond to onyx because of it as well. Ultimately, we decided to log off and play a different game altogether. Is there going to be any sort of compensation for this bug? Because if not, I'm really considering to stop playing this game entirely. This is unacceptable. I spent a good amount of time to reach the rank I was and it was all for nothing

    submitted by /u/HeyMyCatShat
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 3 and chickens

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    What's up with gears of war 3 and chickens? There's so many chicken easter eggs it's starting to confuse me. Lambent chicken, Giant golden chicken, Pirate chicken, Sawed off chicken. like what the hell, there's even a giant chicken riding ammo crates. I think it has something to do with roosterteeth and stuff but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Gearsfan69
    [link] [comments]

    Removed from game and kicked from ranked KOTH

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:46 PM PST

    I've had server timeout happen before but this time it said I was kicked and didn't say why. It looked like the removed for idling screen but I was playing in a party with someone and now I have to do the quit penalty. Are people force kicking people somehow or was it just a message bug? Anyone else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/DEATHKNIGHT664
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 4K textures/assets on 1080p screen?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Does Gears 5 use 4K textures/assets when played on a 1080p screen? If it doesn't anyway i could shrink the game, i guess..

    submitted by /u/nexzae
    [link] [comments]

    1000 IQ play

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Lancer Jousting

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PST

    I often find myself losing Lancer jousts when I tap quickly, but I find myself winning them when I tap B slower. Am I mashing too fast for the buttons to register, or is it just a coincidence?

    submitted by /u/CommunismIsCringe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment