• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Gears of War | unpopular opinion: gears 5 is good

    Gears of War | unpopular opinion: gears 5 is good


    unpopular opinion: gears 5 is good

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    yes you heard that right

    something good about gears

    what a surprise

    submitted by /u/ilikegerasofwar
    [link] [comments]

    Anya...it's a GIANT WORM!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    We doing cosplays now? I did Gary a few years ago, built the goggles and chest lights myself

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Hivebusters had to be a top 5 DLC in gaming last year.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Just beat it, had me hooked from beginning to end. Amazing combat arenas, visuals and cast.

    submitted by /u/cjohn3b
    [link] [comments]

    Old clip I came across.. damn I used to be a beast!! Now I’m just old and slow lol *sad noises*

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Not the hero we deserved but the one we needed. Rip Jack

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Rank your favourite Gears of war campaign mode in order

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:21 AM PST

    For me

    1. Gears 5, I keep replaying it, I love how the old Gears play a bigger part in the game

    2. Gears 3, loved the Raams shadow DLC

    3. Gears 2, this was the first one I played

    4. Gears 1/Ultimate, I literally wanted to kill Baird the entire game 😂

    5. Gears 4, took a while to grow on me I thought it was abit short and boring but the first mission where Hoffman has his flash backs was the best part of the game

    6. Gears Judgement, I liked being introduced to Paduk and playing Aftermath

    7. Gears Tactics, like come on it's about 10 years too late! Should of been released along side the earlier games for obvious reasons also strategy games are not my cup of tea!

    submitted by /u/ryda-m
    [link] [comments]

    Go and try to beat my hive it's called pretty hard by komuhtosis and before you leave spawn wait a couple of seconds so all of the enemies can spawn

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    Marcus says the n word

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Spanish word of the day: Pcerdo

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Fastest way to grind class XP in either horde or escape?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I know probably around a year ago The Surge was the best method but every time I try it doesn't seem like its all that good anymore. Are there any better ways?

    submitted by /u/IPhantomX90
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 5 next dlc?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Will there be another gears of War 5 dlc after hivebusters?

    submitted by /u/Mother-Distribtion7
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics Ukkon glitch. Anyone else have this happen?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    Playing on Insane, got Ukkon down to his last health bar, but got stuck in a shitty situation so I reloaded the checkpoint. Game hangs for a bit longer than usual, and when it loads up, I'm back at the beginning of the goddamn mission. Is there something that triggers this glitch? Will I have to have a perfect run to avoid getting the whole mission reset? This really sucks, I'm so close to the end and this garbage happens.

    submitted by /u/HardOakleyFoul
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War (1) Ultimate Edition PC Performance

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    How is the performance of Gears 1 UE on PC?I'm only interested in single player.

    I've heard that a windows update a few years ago severely impacted performance and that the issue was never fixed. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/truthhurts2020
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing horrid performance playing online?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    It's probably the worst it's ever been for me. Constant disconnects or embarrassingly terribly lag. I refuse to even touched ranked while this is the case.

    And no, it's not my internet

    submitted by /u/cozy_lolo
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer elims or kills

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Me personally elims what about you

    submitted by /u/Smudgey13
    [link] [comments]

    Escape, Emile/Protector stim regen not working?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    It works for me in Horde but not Escape, anyone know why this is? I remember it used to work.

    submitted by /u/Kurtino
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Long loading screen times

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Like up to 6 mins after the initial splash screen and fine until after a multiplayer match where I spend the whole next match trying to load into it.

    Never played a gears and just trying to play with a work buddy. On steam if that helps.

    Any known fixes or is this a known problem?

    1650 super 2200G 16gb memory Western digital 500gb ssd

    submitted by /u/TheJemiles
    [link] [comments]

    gears 5 carmine horde

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    i've been running games with squads of carmines in horde mode and having a blast! anybody else interested any class is fine just gotta keep the carmine family strong drop your gamer tag and i'll add you !

    submitted by /u/chiefranma
    [link] [comments]

    Coalition Criticism

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Has The Coalition responded to the gears five criticisms yet? Genuinely asking can't find a single video or article about this

    submitted by /u/SoloCaution
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5: Hivebusters Review | A Blend Of The New & Old

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    hmmm

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    why does everyone hate multiplayer?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    i played and it was fine

    is it fine because I was playing quickplay or what?

    submitted by /u/theron_elite_drone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment