• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Gears of War | A friend and I wanted to make a cursed Gears movie poster, lowkey kinda liked it @ the end

    Gears of War | A friend and I wanted to make a cursed Gears movie poster, lowkey kinda liked it @ the end


    A friend and I wanted to make a cursed Gears movie poster, lowkey kinda liked it @ the end

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I found this clip of from Gridiron... I wish this mode returned for quickplay.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    I am absolute dogshit at PvP but I was proud of this.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    throwin fraggg

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:39 PM PST

    After Operation is it just 750 gears coins or can you unlock more content???

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    That feeling when you're ready to take on the whole team, but then...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    The new tuning makes TDM spawn camping hard to break

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    After getting masters in KOTH during the old tuning, I'm now trying to rank up my TDM rank. However, I've found that too many games have ended in complete steamrolls where one team can't even get out of spawn, and the spawns never switch because the other team doesn't push in too far and just holds them there.

    This new tuning that slowed down the movement speed messed with the spawn protection timer balancing. There's not enough time to break a spawn trap since you'll get lancered down or bodied before you can even get out of spawn.

    This should be looked into. Since the game is going to be free next month for Gold members, there's going to be a lot of new players hitting up the TDM playlist that are going to be experiencing this.

    Easing up on the requirements to trigger a spawn switch or increasing the spawn protection timer should help, but who knows what other effects that will have on the balancing of the game as a whole.

    submitted by /u/bryanl12
    [link] [comments]

    I really don’t know how I survived this long, but it was funny to see that kid and me keep bumping into each other. I love FFA

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    So I just finished Gears of War UE yesterday

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    I just finished it yesterday. I've played all the other games, and I decided to go back in time and play the 1st one.

    And whilst playing, I was wondering why the Lambent Wretches aren't hostile towards the locust.

    I swear in gears 2 and 3 they are at war.

    submitted by /u/Rogue_4TW
    [link] [comments]

    There should be an Escape mode that allows 4 or 5 players.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    I love Escape but I hate leaving out my friends. It would be really cool if there were more enemies and harder modifiers. Just an idea.

    submitted by /u/DarkKnight564
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Hits 18 Million Members

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    An option to turn off the in game announcers.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    An option to turn off the announcers would be great. I'm tired of hearing them after every round in 2v2s and just hearing them in general.

    submitted by /u/FluxBurner
    [link] [comments]

    Why the change from 5v5 to 4v4???

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    It was fine when to do just for casual matches but why change it for both ranked tdm and koth?

    Also why limit the party to only 2? That makes no sense. Even if I have a full team?

    submitted by /u/Covks
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else upset that SID doesn't sound enough like an old man?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I bought SID for Horde and Multiplayer expecting him to sound like an old man. Like Dizzy but older and crustier. But he sounds like a 30 year old. What a let down.

    submitted by /u/whitethug
    [link] [comments]

    Banned for being disconnected?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    So this is at least the third time this has happened to me. Right in the middle of a super intense ranked koth match finally reached onyx and just bought the biker gary skin and was relentlessly gnashing grubs left and right so i was pretty amped when out of nowhere a skorge ambushes me and proves a worthy adversary so i dodge into cover to get that sweet active reload and then i come out and attempt to head shot but no damge or hit mark and he starts just aiming past me and bot walking so i shoot him a few more times and look around and everyone is frozen and I'm immediately aware I'm about to be removed from that match but i thought it was supposed to let you join back if you get kicked out but i couldn't and now I'm apparently banned once again after just relifting a previous ban. as a true gears player who would never leave a ranked squad in battle, This penalty hurts.

    submitted by /u/Bucket_mancream02
    [link] [comments]

    So is there actually any lore on thrashball and it's rules or is it simply only a backdrop for Cole and his background story?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    I'm genuinely curious about this one as it opens up so many possibilities.

    Maybe in the future we could have a fully fledged out thrashball sports game of sorts. Or even a board game along the lines of the Warhammer American football games?

    I know we've seen glimpses of the sport, and that it's similar to American football. However playing through the games for the first time ever and seeing the field in gears 3 as being circular I am confused. As till now I just imagined thrashball was am American/Canadian football kind of deal completely.

    submitted by /u/barkatthemoon777
    [link] [comments]

    You really can’t take this game seriously. I don’t wanna hear that my internet is bad either.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Gears tactic achievements problem

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Okay I've had two main problems with gears tactics.

    I've done the high noon challenge (snub pistol damage only) like 5 times and it's never unlocked.

    But more worryingly I just completed campaign and not achievement for completing. (Champion of Vasgar)

    Anyone have same problem?

    submitted by /u/44MsA
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Horde & Escape Challenges (27th January 2021)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Daily Horde Challenge:

    Map: Foundation

    Bonus Skill Cards: Up to 6

    Rewards

    Beginner: 100 GC

    Advanced: 3 Cards

    Inconceivable: 1 Legendary Card

    Mutators

    Advanced

    Ultra Power Drain: Fortification cost increased by 1000%

    More Lethal: Damage to players is increased

    Ultra Slow Recharge: Ultimate recharge time is increased by 1000%

    Inconceivable

    More Health: Enemies have increased health

    Instant Reload: Automatically Reload with active rounds

    Regen Penalty: Player health regenerates 50% slower

    Master

    Survivor: No restarts! Game over if all players go down (TURNED OFF IN INCONCEIVABLE PUBLIC MATCHMAKING)

    Daily Escape Challenge:

    Map: The Labyrinth

    Bonus Skill Cards: Up to 6

    Rewards

    Beginner: 2.500 CXP

    Advanced: 5.000 CXP

    Inconceivable: 6 cards

    Mutators

    Advanced

    Ghost Wardens: Wardens will cloak when they are within 10m if you

    More Health: Enemies have increased health

    More Lethal: Damage to player is increased

    Inconceivable

    Invincible Warden: Wardens in this Hive are invincible

    Shock Rifle Drones: Attacks from Rifle Drones cause a shock chain

    More Wardens: Increased number of Wardens spawned

    Master

    Ironman: Respawn pods will not appear (TURNED OFF IN INCONCEIVABLE PUBLIC MATCHMAKING)

    submitted by /u/FabulaNova
    [link] [comments]

    when will the current ranked season end

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    i just want to know

    submitted by /u/landonisnotsmart
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I getting auto levelled up without playing (I'm on the gears of war 3 main menu)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I just loaded up gears of war 3 for the first time and I am getting levelled up automatically... Is there someone running a hack or something? I don't like playing a game with max level... I'd rather grind throughout the game..

    submitted by /u/SocialPotatoLord
    [link] [comments]

    Maps you hope return for Op 6?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I'm personally hoping for Fuel Depot and Old Bones.

    (Also bring back Execution please and thank you)

    submitted by /u/MikeCaputoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment