• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Gears of War | Dana Sissons is leaving TC

    Gears of War | Dana Sissons is leaving TC


    Dana Sissons is leaving TC

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:23 PM PST

    back in 2008, my local walmart had GOW2 bottle openers & lanyards they were giving for free. my 13yo self took a bunch & sold them at school for $1 to make up my GOW2 money. i still have mine to remember my hustle & the good times i had with my friends in multiplayer

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Who is your favorite Gears Of War character for me it has to be Ben Carmine.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Dana Sissons announces he is leaving Gears (/TC?).

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Slide shot is possible

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Facebook

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:38 AM PST

    The Gears community on here is so much better than the toxic one on Facebook, I enjoy looking and seeing what you guys have to share and asking questions. On Facebook you get made fun of and they're just saying the game is terrible but they continue to play it and talk about it so. I love Gears of War I always have, I was playing it when it first released back in 2006 this is my all time favorite game franchise. It's had its setbacks especially Gears 4 and definitely the beginning of Gears 5 but today? I find it rather enjoyable. Let's just hope they don't kill Marcus Fenix and let's also hope for a Chrome Steel Classic Marcus since we got a Baird. I noticed the simple things too like how they buffed the sounds of the different nades like Epic did on the Gears trilogy and how they made the characters look better especially Classic Marcus' armor on 5. It's so so much better than 4 I notice little things and it's nice to see they're making a difference. Good job TC

    submitted by /u/Frostyy_G
    [link] [comments]

    Newest NECA pickups!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    I got bored and decided to replay bootcamp, is this the court house from Gears 1?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    Top Player / MVP need changing.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Tired of losing my MVP to a guy with 40 less elims than me just because he had 1 extra break.

    what typa shit?

    submitted by /u/WeedIsMySin_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached diamond on koth ranked

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    My packaged neca collection

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:08 PM PST

    Is there a reason zooming in on gnasher is so fucking useless?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:27 AM PST

    I can aim right at their chest from like 5 feet away and get like 2 pellets on them.

    submitted by /u/J_Roc_Knomsayn_Mafk
    [link] [comments]

    GOE Judgment Floating Locust

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Let's talk about spawn protection...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Is it a good thing? Yes.

    Should it stay in the game. Again, yes.

    Should there be some sort of indication (character glow, mark, etc) of a person being spawn protected? Y E S.

    Why isn't there anything like this? It was brought up in the live stream last week and the gist of Dana's answer was "it's too hard." How is it too hard? You already have the coding done for spawn protection and the length of time it lasts in each game mode. Just add a red character hue for Swarm and a blue character hue for COG, or a mark over their heads (WHICH IS ALREADY IN THE GAME). DONE. Then nobody will ever get mad about being killed in the middle of the map by someone who is still spawn protected because they had no idea they were (*COUGH* the bottom of the steps on Blood Drive *COUGH* the middle steps on Clocktower *COUGH* the bridge on River *COUGH*)

    submitted by /u/MikeCaputoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    10x escape on master

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    I want to get the medal for 10x escape on master, but I never play escape other then the speed runs. So I could use some advise on which map to do and some general play tips.

    submitted by /u/Kinkz_nl
    [link] [comments]

    A little extra to my spicy take in the comments of my last post, that ruffled feathers. Gimme Gore back and make the swarm terrifying.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Still no Hivebusters skins

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I beat the campaign back on day one, and we replayed it last weekend. Anyone have any tips on how to try and unlock them? Its like this for me and the two people I played coop with.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else dislike the new gears esports look? I find it doesn't really fit the game and is just boring and bland. Thoughts?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Just realised that Kait's Butterfly explanation at the start of Gears 4 was foreshadowing the Arrival of the Swarm.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    ACT III-4 DO NOT GO GENTAL (CASUAL)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Marksman specific questions in Horde Frenzy

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    1. How do you keep up your damage scaling in higher difficulties? I am class level 18 so most of my cards are only level 3-5, but even at max damage perks my X-ray won't 1shot all non sniper/naked enemies, thus reducing what I can contribute due to Critical Parade not letting me clear majority of all non-boss enemies. Ambush seems like a card to replace with Longshot card due to its conditional nature, but I cannot see any possible scenario where you snipe sweep waves in X-ray without it.

    2. What is your typical build order on Marksman, assuming you don't have a Mechanic/Robotics Expert building you a locker? I end up needing my locker at level 4 by wave 10-11 to keep up enough ammo with the ammo max perk. So that's usually a level 2 locker investment, second longshot, and two to three perks into ammo max on wave 2 to 3 ish. Beyond that, ultimate CD perk only seems worth the opportunity cost on regular Horde. I am however confused on whether to max Precision Weapons and Critical Damage equally for cost effectiveness, or if I skew the ratio to favor Precision Weapons due to it increasing base damage and thus also critical damage.

    3. Do you ever use an Embar as your secondary weapon, in order to help out with ammo and thus reduce the locker needed to just level 2 or 3? The Markza is so good as an off weapon, but the magazine size gives me problems to where I can easily burn an entire ammo supply with purely active reload spammed headshots.

    4. Does the Longshot card eventually outscale either Ambush or Exploit Weakness due to increasing the base that is then modified on crits?

    5. What are the rules on X-Ray? I know it multiplies damage (by an unknown amount because this game is freakishly horrible on any actual data with numbers being provided) through one wall, and possibly further for more walls. But it sometimes randomly misses enemies as though it doesn't pierce the initial wall to begin with. It also is disabled if a second Marksman activates X-ray during my X-ray which is infuriating even if it only affects randoms vs playing customs.

    Two bonus questions of a more general nature! - Anecdotally, it feels like class XP is roughly 5-10% of the final team score. Is this the only factor in class XP? - Is there a better format or resource for this type of post? The Horde community feels large (or large enough at least!) yet we basically only have the megathread on OP5 by that one Hu1kdaddy guy with 200 replies and that's literally it to my knowledge.

    submitted by /u/Size5TeenGirlToes
    [link] [comments]

    Worst thing to happen to me in gears. Still won the match though. I was kicked out like 3 times and the last round we were 32 and the swarm was like 162. That was when my game started working again.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    14 player ffa is a wild party

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Gears of war 2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Anyone play gow2 recently? Unfortunately only guardian has players ( I think people got used to having more than 1 life ) but just wanted to see how many are still playing.

    submitted by /u/Varro3327
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an early quit penalty for quitting horde frenzy? All answers I find are a year out of date and games change

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:38 PM PST

    I really don't mind people doing it personally since I play beginner and the bots are smart enough that I can do it without other players but I just want to make sure it's safe for me to do.

    I read that article about someone getting a 3-year ban with no warning for quitting 18 out of 21 matches in a day but if they were rage quitting that much I bet it was versus. That person definitely deserved a massive kick in the ass for what they were doing but the lack of a warning makes that extreme

    submitted by /u/questionasking40000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment