• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Gears of War | Me on Gears 2 spectating.

    Gears of War | Me on Gears 2 spectating.


    Me on Gears 2 spectating.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Got my girlfriend to play Hivebusters with me... I'm never gonna live this one down

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Gears blanket!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    WHOOO!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    still one of my favorite scenes from Gears 5

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:49 AM PST

    This hurt to make ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Completely forgot about the small shrine Dom has during the beginning of Gears of War 3.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Bring him back TC!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Noticed a Small Detail Today. While Reloading the Embar, You Can See the Three Individual Energy Projectiles in the Clip.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Just finished the Gears 1-5 and Hivebusters. What a series!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Each game got better and better, climaxing with 5...until I played Hivebusters which was my favorite. Amazing graphics, story and super fun coop play. Just wanted to see if anyone was this late to the party like I was?

    Bravo to the teams that made these games! Gears 5/Hivebusters is my all time favorite game now.

    submitted by /u/CreateorWither
    [link] [comments]

    Locust Survivors? What does that mean?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Statistically speaking which lancer is the best

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    So I've heard that the retro lancer does more damage but in my opinion I feel like it has a smaller mag and more recoil but the chainsaw lancer has bigger mag and less recoil and the custom lancer has all the same things from the chainsaw lancer but better aim so which one is best

    submitted by /u/maham3
    [link] [comments]

    The belt buckle checks out for a GearsOfWar World Champion.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Decoy army

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Nicest run in FFA I’ve had yet

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Super speed + Bayonet charge = WTF

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    The true FFA master rank

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Meme Mondays (December 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get that Retro Lancer of the Headache execution from the Hivebusters campaign?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Animation is already there so I'd love to see it become available for multiplayer use. It's a good execution and it's a shame it's only available on weapons that have other executions I'd rather use like Charged for the EMBAR. Would love to see it on the Markza too while we're at it, if that's possible.

    submitted by /u/Pancreasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    New player to Horde 5.0, can someone kindly fill in some gaps?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Hey, last time I played Horde properly was 2.0, I dabbled a little with 3.0 but then haven't played Gears since. Anyway, got an XSX and thought I'd jump back because I loved it. Opened it up and the sheer amount of menus, options etc was overwhelming. So I had a read of a few basic guides, then tonight jumped into a beginner game. I think I sort of understood the bulk of the game but some concepts flew by me and I was hoping someone couls just fire us some quick answers please?

    1. Power: So you kill enemies and collect power and bank it in the 'taps' I think? I kept getting nagged I was carrying too much power. Then I found out you can go to multiple taps. But some were closed - what determines if a tap is open or closed at the end of a round?
    2. Only certain classes can upgrade/heal fortifications. So if I'm not one of those classes at the end of each round I just buy new fortifications and place them. Or buy new guns at the fabricator? Does this count for the forge as well? I felt a bit useless aside from shooting things.
    3. Holy crap at the amount of classes etc. I just picked one of the first (demolitionist?) as it had a rocket launcher or grenade launcher which wasn't terribly great. Is there a standard one that's probably best to stick with until I get more familiar? Are unlocks just cosmetics? Skins, executions etc?
    4. I see options to dismantle weapons etc. not sure why I'd be doing that?
    5. Perks at the end of each wave - press 'Y' and you get to spend points in one of four categories. Simple enough, is that one point per wave?

    Thanks - loved my first game back but it's a lot to take in and wanna be actually useful on the map to tackle the harder stuff :) sorry for the noob question.

    submitted by /u/Amble09
    [link] [comments]

    Gib range consistency

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Which of these two games had the best gib range consistency? I will be doing more of these polls to see what yall think about the current state of Gears. I am not going to include any other Gears in here because all other gears games were made for xbox in mind. Personally I think there is no skill gap in Gears 5 and the game feels like it is still in beta testing mode. From terrible net code to poor gameplay design, I think we were let down massively by the TC team. From now on I would personally devote my time to make sure TC never gets to make another Gears game. They have constantly ignored the advice from people who made the Gears 4 competitive scene and they keep pushing for a gameplay that no one enjoys. Go ahead please let me know what you guys think!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/galdus
    [link] [comments]

    I would rather get penalized than playing against a full stack.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Anybody down to grind out KOTH masters at 3:00 PST? I'm Diamond II hoping to hit Masters today. Stats card/gamertag below, let me know!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment