• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Gears of War | ‘The Ocho’

    Gears of War | ‘The Ocho’


    ‘The Ocho’

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Wyvern Lancer is live! Live.gearsofwar.com limited time only!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    This was my first time seeing this cool animation. This had to be inspired by Dead Space

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Been playing Gears 5 for a couple of days and was trying to wall bounce when I got this clip

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    What’s better than reaching Re-up 50? Reaching this.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Anthony sounds a bit different here��

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Just started playing Gears 5, playing Brawler as Cole is the most fun I've ever had in a videogame.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    You can't stop the Train, baby!

    submitted by /u/Operation_Timberwolf
    [link] [comments]

    What does that feel like for you?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Decimated

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    One for you, one for you, and one for you...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I miss making clips on Gears 4

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Couldn’t even hit diamond op4 so I quit...came back for op5 and hit Masters...huge smile on my face ��

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I think I died by God today

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Heroic Skins so far...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Right now we're having to put in A LOT of time to even get one of these never mind eventually getting Marcus... But I really want to know if TC has made a commitment to keep these skins as unlocks for maxing out the classes and not just going to release them for money later.

    I spent time grinding out horde in the past to get exclusive emotes and stuff but this amount of time spent is on some other level. To eventually have these skins come out for money would be spitting in the eye of the dedicated fans but i'm afraid I can't put it past TC to do something like this...

    Does anyone know what is the case with this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/iSikhEquanimity
    [link] [comments]

    I like the Gnasher, but I dont think it should be the only gun that makes the most sense using in PvP if you want to win. (Changes dont need to be for this Gears)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I enjoy playing with the Gnasher and I've won games several times with the Gnasher, but frankly, Seeing a "Gnashers only" game type feels a little ridiculous considering the majority of people already main it almost all the time. I feel like it really limits the gameplay from being as varied and strategic as the single player. I think there is no problem with balancing the lancer to be competitive with the shotgun, that DOESN'T MEAN tune the lancer in to a shothun, I just mean, balance it (the weapons or other aspects of the game) so that when you play a normal PvP you aren't instinctively just turning the Shotgun all the time.

    It's the same reason I wouldn't enjoy playing singleplayer if all I had to do was rush and shotgun the enemy a l l t h e t i m e.

    submitted by /u/poopandP
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern snub is live! Live.gearsofwar.com limited time only!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Came back to gears 5, man I missed this game.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Oh how the mighty have fallen #JusticeForCarmines

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    The new stuff in the store looks cool

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Wyvern skins stream starts in 1 hour!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    An old Gears 5 clip I found showing how powerful Fahz's punches are

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Meme Mondays (December 07, 2020)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gnasher

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    How do you feel about the gnasher consistency this operation?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JackTheNecrophiliac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment