• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Gears of War | Lag can be a beautiful thing sometimes

    Gears of War | Lag can be a beautiful thing sometimes


    Lag can be a beautiful thing sometimes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    That's an oof for sure

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Did my First Versus match about 2 hours ago

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Da cole train

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Why can’t we have a swarm and cog weapon skin load out like GoW4

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    I loved having 2 different wep sets for each side. Swarm people would do red or fire and cog people would use blue or something cool. I wish it were like that now instead 1 skin for both sides.

    submitted by /u/Cumli
    [link] [comments]

    Put on a Pedestal

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I felt the need to share this heavily underrated YTP I discovered earlier this year.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Just installed this because I miss the glory days, cannot believe people still play .. TC give us a remaster please?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Montage i threw together on free phone app real quick!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Tc needs to drop everything they’re doing and make this a fahz line.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Just being sneaky :-)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    How the hell do you win chainsaw battles?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I'm mashing B as fast as I fucking can, but I have literally never won a chainsaw battle. Is there something I'm missing here? Been playing since the old days and I used to be about 50/50, now it seems impossible.

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    I want a spin off gears title where the entire story mode team are Carmines. And they fight a heroic losing battle like "Halo Reach".

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    A nice, action packed campaign, kind of like Halo reach, where we fight a large losing battle for the sake of the greater good. We accomplish the mission, but all die in heroic ways, and never even get remembered, like "unsung heroes and unknown soldiers".

    Could be a prequel, sequel, or anything. More carmines!

    submitted by /u/PizzaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Kilo squad Baird

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    I haven't seen a single person other than me use kilo squad Baird in other lobbies, where's the judgment representation :(

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    This is good news ....

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Nice lil FFA win with a hip-fire pop on top (Controller btw)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    This game is incredibly interested in wasting my time.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Constant high ping lobbies. Matches taking several minutes to start. Incredibly slow matchmaking. JIP on games that are 1 kill away from being over. Super lengthy transition between games.

    Blows my mind that we have BR games filling lobbies of 60-200 people 10x faster than this game.

    submitted by /u/iMorphball
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (December 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to be good/competative without using Claw Grip and without using Tournament Layout?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Starting to get really demoralized. Last time I took Gears serious was Gears 3. I have recently started playing and taking Gears 5 serious and it just seems like I cant keep up with the crazy movement these players are doing. I cannot use the claw grip, it's just so insanely awkward for me. I tried using the tournament layout (left bumper to bounce) and for some reason the bouncing just feels so unresponsive compared to using the A button. Am I dooming myself by trying to just keep using standard layout and no claw grip? I can wall bounce and do some decent movement, but nothing close to what I see players online doing. Its getting pretty upsetting cause I cant do crazy wall cancel combos and corner shots that other people do. I've been playing for about 3 weeks and was somehow able to get Diamond in KOTH but I think it was pure luck cause now I am getting obliterated by people at this rank.

    Im guessing I have to force myself to get used to Tournament layout in order to compete? Any tips would be much apprecaited.

    submitted by /u/tagfoster90
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start a 'classic Gears Xbox' community for organising matches of Gears 1, 2 and 3 on Xbox?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Or is there one already?

    submitted by /u/omgwowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    Loaded up Gears 5 and found out I’m banned from matchmaking for 21 years. Nice lol

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I dont always run double close quarters weapons. But when I do, its super effective.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Story mode

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    You can play judgement, gow2 or how3 on pc? i'm devastated. i'm trying to play all the story modes

    submitted by /u/napcake07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment