• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Gears of War | Hitting someone for 99% in a nutshell

    Gears of War | Hitting someone for 99% in a nutshell


    Hitting someone for 99% in a nutshell

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    The memories. They gotta remaster this like they did with Gears 1.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Finished my Michael Barrick drawing today.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    More characters have died from stomach wounds than any other cause, and yet the COG won't provide lower torso armor! The government sucks yo

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Okay TC.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I never even knew before that there were badges for more than 5 kills

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Mechanic Mac Skin (don’t think I’ve seen an in-game image of it posted yet), for anyone who’s interested.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Saved my own ass here, but apparently community hives don't count for progress so that sucks

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I didn’t know that COG Gear’s Intervention was a self revive. I thought it only applied to teammates, but you can bring yourself back as well. Very situational, but it’s still pretty cool.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Killed the same person 3 times in 30 seconds and I just feel awful

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (August 23, 2020)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bro where tf is River

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    thats it thats the thread where the fuck is it bro?

    submitted by /u/SnooGuavas6003
    [link] [comments]

    Best modes/maps for tour challenges

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    This tour I want to collect al the tour challenges, but I usually only play Horde mode and speedrun escapes. And I'm not really good in PvP because I rarely play it.

    So I was wandering, wat is the best versus mode to complete the challenges and what horde map to do for them.

    submitted by /u/Kinkz_nl
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good series?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Is this a good series to start, is there a lot of lore and what games are the best? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Mad_Coder109
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Mode

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I've heard that photo mode would be coming in Gears but that wasn't something I heard since September. Personally I'd enjoy photo mode very much and that it'd be easier for me to catch photos and post them. But since September I haven't heard any news about this coming to the game. I get TC is fixing multiplayer and stuff, but does anyone know when or if photo mode is coming to the game?

    submitted by /u/xXBastiPogiXx
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do you accurately shoot around cover?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    This seems like everyone has figured it out by me, but it literally never works when I try it. If I'm trying to aim around the side, it'll shoot over. If it can't shoot over, it'll go absurdly far away from the side of cover. Honestly, I think the gnasher changed it the last month because I can literally do nothing with it anymore. I went from being pretty decent to laughable literally over night. How does this fucking thing work?

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    When Fahz goes on a rampage.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    We need a 24/7 map events like cod

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    24/7 maps please haha

    submitted by /u/Smudgey13
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 3

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anybody had gears 3 on their Xbox one and was wanting to play, just got my own here recently and was a little upset that no one seems to be playing it anymore.

    submitted by /u/mactasticgames
    [link] [comments]

    So confused... How do I unlock cole

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Can someone please just tell me how to unlock cole? I can't find it. Heard about totems but don't see how to equip them. Thanks.

    Edit:. Got it now. The top Google search results were all out of date. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/slothyone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment