• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Gears of War | Am I crazy... Or did that Warden just save me?

    Gears of War | Am I crazy... Or did that Warden just save me?


    Am I crazy... Or did that Warden just save me?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what skin this is? ��

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Gears2 DLC

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Is it me or are there more Locust enemies in horde compared to swarm?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    So far every horde game I've been in is pretty much scions, bolters, cyclops, and therons. I barely see any swarm enemies. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw just a normal swarm grenadier. I feel that it should be like 40% Locust and 60% swarm but right now, it feels like 70% Locust and 30% swarm.

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    For the ones who wanted it with the Interstellar music. Turned out great

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    [Gears 5] I know coalition probably won't read this but just incase

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Can there be a new checkpoint at the "Workshop" on Act 2 Chapter 1: Recruitment Drive.

    When you use the shock trap to power the generator just after you collect weapons from the gun storage area where you'll find longshots and Lancer GL's you go so long before the next checkpoint. Which isn't so much an issue on lower difficulties but when on inconceivable its so annoying.
    The amount of time it takes to get back to where you were before is around 10 - 20 minutes.
    You fight the stump take out a few hunters, get to the work shop kill some drones and wretches, get into the silverback kill some more swamp, from there to the infirmary kill some more swarm including a stump. Oh shit I died and gotta do all that again. That takes at least 15 minutes and on inconceivable so many things are 1 hit kill so your taking your time more aswell.
    So many different things you can die instantly from like wretches, boltok hunters (Basically sniper jackles from Halo 2 on legendary), even a hammerburst if they hit you in the head. The fact you have to go through the same 15 minutes over and over even thou after you take out the swarm around the workshop there is no enemies until you walk to the infirmary would be a perfect place for a checkpoint to be added.
    Its not the dying part that's annoying, its having to go through the same enemies over and over to the point you know where to aim before the enemies even walked to that point for every single enemy.

    submitted by /u/CnPx
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope/wish these maps would return one day for Gears 5 FFA

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Horde tip for newer players

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    If your playing as veteran & an anchor or gunner offers you their retro lancer, take it & give them the gnasher. I was playing inconceivable the other day as Anchor & I was trying to give a level 14 Vet (you'd think he'd know to take retro since he's not new to the class) my retro seeing as I use boltok 95% of the time anyways, this idiot just kept spamming emotes & booing . I typed in the chat I'm trying to help him out, still just laughing emotes. Go into another match gave retro to a better vet he shared a wall with me during his Ultimate & we demolished each wave him using retro me using boltok both of us head shoting everything. Point being if your a newer player to Horde & a high level player wants to swap weapons, 99% of the time they're trying to help you out.

    submitted by /u/FetchMyShineBox
    [link] [comments]

    GoW Ultimate or 4 first? Skins in 5?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    New to the franchise here. If it makes any difference, I already finished the Gears 5 campaign and completed the Operation 6 Tour and played a ton of Versus. I'll play the Hive Busters DLC later.

    I'm about to play Gears of War Ultimate and Gears 4. Which should I start with first? I kinda want to begin with Ultimate because I really wanna play as MF - also because I'm caught up on the story in 5 and that 4 is a soft reboot of the series. I was also wondering if I get any special skins unlocked in Gears 5 after playing these earlier two?

    submitted by /u/ultra-0
    [link] [comments]

    Black Steel Hammerburst

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Black Steel Hammerburst

    🛑 STOP! Hammer(burst) time! 📢 Black Steel Hammerburst available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! 🔐

    Black Steel Hammerburst

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Theron guard doing a backflip ��

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Neon Online Longshot

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    📢 Neon Online Longshot available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! 🔐

    Neon Online Longshot

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Neon Online Lancer GL

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Neon Online Lancer GL

    📢 Neon Online Lancer GL available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! 🔐

    Neon Lancer GL

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Horde frenzy

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play horde frenzy with online. I have 1 person but everytime people join, they leave after round 1 on advanced or higher. The AI fucking suck. If u wanna play hmu. I'm on the EST time zone and am playing rn! For xbox btw

    submitted by /u/purpleninjas
    [link] [comments]

    The Matriarch doesn't like it when you interrupt her dance moves

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Hmm... Any ideas on other Combos?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    has anyone encountered lots of lag for the past week?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Neon Online Markza

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Neon Online Markza

    📢 Neon Online Markza available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! 🔐

    Neon Online Markza

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    I’m relatively new to Gears5. Started with operation 6. Do the character skins featured go away?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Or do they become available in the section of character skin?

    I want to buy chairman Prescott, Collector Jermad and collectors disciple. :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rod2099
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t understand this

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    So I got Gears 5 a few days ago. I am a new player and I have a question. Why do I shoot at someone with the gnasher at point blank range and it barely does any damage. When they shoot back it blows me to pieces. I never understand why this happens. And sometimes they one shot me from a distance they really shouldn't have.

    submitted by /u/The-Great-Mars
    [link] [comments]

    Hat Trick

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Neon Online Hammerburst

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Neon Online Hammerburst

    🛑 STOP! Hammer(burst) time! 📢 Neon Online Hammerburst available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! 🔐

    Neon Online Hammerburst

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Neon Online Claw is up

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Must watch insane comeback win !!! Lol IQ 1000 play

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment