• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Gears of War | Operation 5 Hollow Storm: PvP Overview

    Gears of War | Operation 5 Hollow Storm: PvP Overview


    Operation 5 Hollow Storm: PvP Overview

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Ben carmine cosplay by supadezz (me) 4 months of work to make my favorite gears character come to life including weapons

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Op5 be like

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    What kind of giant is this mirror meant for. JD can’t even reach it with the top of his head.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Little cut I made

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Can we please get a random skin/character/character skin option

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I have multiple weapon skins that I like and would really like a random weapon skin option... it could apply well with others

    submitted by /u/BlueWaffles666
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we have Execution in quickplay?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    How does having low player count incentivize the removal of a game mode?
    Remove Arcade rather than 1 life game modes.

    submitted by /u/Front_Telephone_9154
    [link] [comments]

    I’m surprised Oscar wasn’t added in OP 5

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Ranked Gridiron was the closest thing we had to Execution. Now it’s gone.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    I honestly don't care for respawn modes at all. I feel like they're so brainless because you have no incentive to play smart since you're just gonna come back to life in 2 seconds. Ever since TDM was introduced in Gears 3, people have lost all sense of working together because they don't have to take risks anymore.

    submitted by /u/CViperr
    [link] [comments]

    No 1 Life modes? You’ve just spat in the face of everyone who has been here since Gears 1

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    I get that those are low population modes but I think it's partly your own fault, TC.

    Execution wasn't even in the game at launch. Right there that's already bad. All of the daily challenges you made heavily favoured playing game modes where you can constantly respawn. Get 50 kills? Deal 75,000 damage? Gee, I wonder why no one is playing Execution. Then eventually we got Gridiron and it was the main draw of an entire Operation. Now it's gone, just like that. That mode was the best 1-life mode that Gears has ever had. It was the evolution of Execution and I truly enjoyed it. I thought it was going to become a staple for the franchise. But it's gone before the next game is even announced.

    I'm so sick and tired of being your test subject. Everything I loved in this game has slowly been taken away from me. Guardian was a big deal to me. Now I can't even play ranked Guardian. Can't play Execution or even Gridiron. There's no place left in Gears 5 to get a traditional multiplayer experience. Now I'm forced to play TDM and KOTH. The only modes we can play now are Meatgrinder 1 and Meatgrinder 2, unless you want to play 2v2 on like 3 tiny maps.

    So there's no Execution, no Gridiron and no Escalation. There's no more competitive modes. But I bet you'll still be selling E-Sports skins to us for real money won't you?

    Where are we supposed to go now? UE is dead so I can't get a game going there unless it's TDM. TDM really is the worst thing to happen to Gears. TDM being introduced is exactly when Gears of War sold out to try and appeal to the masses. And look how it's turned out. What a huge player population we have all thanks to TDM! That's sarcasm, btw.

    And don't even suggest to me that I can still play it in private matches. That's a dumb excuse and you know it. I want my level to keep going up. I want to keep progressing and not have to manually find each player everytime I want to play a game. I want different players in the game as much as possible. All that's left in this game are people who love Gears and you keep doing things that don't even appeal to them. You keep trying to appeal to this huge crowd that will never ever exist in a Gears game.

    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    Skorge Vs. Tai Kaliso! Operation 5

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    The reason Gridiron wasn’t as popular is the medals and daily challenges incentivize respawn gamemodes.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Whenever I get on gears I look at my challenges and decide that the best way to get 75 kills in versus is to play koth. I would love to play more Gridiron but im shooting myself in the foot progresion wise. I think tc just looked at the playlist numbers without stopping to see the bigger picture. Single life modes are not incentivized in the current system and I think its why tc apparently thinks nobody wants to play them.

    submitted by /u/TheRedWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Versus quickplay should have you check modes you want to play with one queue like CoD

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Have a list of all modes you are ok with playing, then queue for a match. You could check only execution or escalation, though your queue times would be worse.

    For anyone that hasn't seen this:

    Tdm 4v4 tdm X koth 4v4 koth X guardian X gridiron Execution Escalation X dodgeball Arms race 2v2 FFA Arcade Dev playlist Weekly event

    Rolling lobbies probably wouldn't work as well, but all modes in quickplay at least.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    First they took me Warzone, then they took me Dodgeball, now they take me Gridiron....

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Next thing these TC fellas are gonna be stealin' me knickers!

    Or sneakin' into me Halo matches and stealin' me CTF away too!

    Gears was literally designed around Warzone. It is literally the reason the PvP exists. It was in the goddamn manual and interviews even! Now we're gonna have no 1-life modes at all? WTF mates?

    submitted by /u/ParagonFury
    [link] [comments]

    With Horde now getting classes in Operation 5. I thought I would share my ideas for some potential new class concepts that we could see in the game in the near future.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Gridiron achievement's

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:46 AM PST

    How will these be obtained?

    submitted by /u/Beersandcarmine
    [link] [comments]

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of November 13–November 20, 2020

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tc, if your going to remove game modes because of population how about showing the fucking numbers per playlist

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Seriously. I uninstalled the game today when I learned they are taking out gridiron and the single life playlist. How about you just show the population per playlist when you search and let players themselves decide if they want to search a low population game mode. Gears 3 did this, lots of games do. Gears 5 is actually getting good but without a 1 life mode I have no reason to play. I have no desire to play koth, tdm, or ffa that's fucking garbage. One of the reasons gow was unique was the game modes, you can miss me with that casual bs. Show the numbers and let the players decide what they wanna play you cowards.

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this piece done Sunday�� So hear me out, I’m getting the vintage look of the Custom lancer on the right, but for the original Lancer. I’m also getting the gnasher, cause I mean its a must. I want it on my back. Any opinions?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    CPU killed all 3 of us!!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Operation 5 is beautiful butt where is Aaron Griffin?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    My fastest boss wave in horde

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Where is Hoffman

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    You think Hoffman will return in this operation or at least mid? He voiced the arcade and escape trailer a while back

    submitted by /u/MM00DY
    [link] [comments]

    Why not leave gridiron as a non ranked social game mode instead of removing it completely bit of a compromise

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:20 AM PST

    I know everyone is angry about them removing the mode and are acting like children uninstalling the game. Instead why not advocate it being left in as a non ranked mode like how arcade is. I know it's not the favoured thing to do but I would look at is as a compromise as too removing it out right as it had an entire operation dedicated to it

    submitted by /u/AceOfSpades90000000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment