• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Gears of War | Nice texture pack

    Gears of War | Nice texture pack


    Nice texture pack

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    ����‍♂️����‍♂️ be careful

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    So the scion no scoped me ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I guess you can say I like the campaign

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Can't wait to see Gears on Xbox Series X

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    New Weapon Set for when you buy a gears Christmas jumper

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Problems with Gears 5 Versus.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    1. stacks are necessarry to win and rank up. This is the by far the biggest problem with the game right now and why FFA is so much more enjoyable than everything else.
    2. Gansher is still broken. 84's-87's are still very bad even after them putting forth a lot of effort to fix the problems with the gun.
    3. the 2 circles in the back on checkout are literally made to be campable yet they just added 2 bathroom circle spots that even more promote camping.
    4. Sometimes when you are downed you move to a different spot, this can go good or bad, where you can glitch out of someones sights or glitch into their sites after being being previously behind cover.
    5. games feel off sync. Ive never heard anyone else complain about this but on my screen my gnasher shoots and on their screen my gun dosent. Even if this is a kill cam problem theres no reason my gun should do no damage. This has never been a thing in gears. Trades still happen but very rarely.
    6. TC has gotten very lazy with esports skins. Saw a post about this the other day and i thought i should try to bring it to other peoples attention. Theres no extra lights on these skins like with black steel and the skins lights dont pop out as much like in gears 4.
    7. A whole operation only giving 1 skin for your rank is a problem, even only giving 3 is a problem. I understand wanting to reward loyal players with all the skins but TC has to remember the rank system was broken and unenjoyable for 9 months and kinda still is for some modes.
    8. The rank skins dont even look very nice. I heard TC was remaking the diamond skin but the other skins dont look good either. Silver dosent reflect like silver, as does gold and onyx is just a black version of the ugly diamond skin thats not even going to be in the game soon.
    9. The Boomshot and grenades are inconsistent. Ive killed fives with both and killed none when they were right next to enemies.
    10. The longshot is badly designed. I hit shots i know i shouldnt have hit.
    11. The embar needs a buff. The gun is a shell of its Gears 4 counterpart and nowadays im not scared to push somebody using it.
    submitted by /u/ActuallyFuryYT
    [link] [comments]

    COME ON MEAN ME LIKE YOU SHOOT IT

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Power of Frienship

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Dom In Gears 3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Just figured I'd post somewhere where everyone understands. I've been working my way through all the gears for this first time since the day I preordered my Series X in preparation for Tactics.

    I never experienced them when I was younger, I'm 28 now. But after sitting down and watching the cutscene where he takes off his tags, then sacrifices myself. It just hit me so hard.

    It's a wonderful game and experience. The controls from 1 and 2 to 3 are just insane. 3 is so polished. I'll miss Dom though, it hit me as hard as him finding his wife. He's just had such a tough life. Now I'm just paranoid about the Carmines all the time!

    Anyways, look forward to joining the community after finishing the series. Wish I hadn't sat on the series so long, but same time, glad I did so I could experience them without the wait!

    submitted by /u/Nameless2077
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (October 18, 2020)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I guess there’s lore on why we don’t see the drone elite in gears 5 and we can eventually see them return. A member on the forums pointed this out to me.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Why did they move the objective rings in KOTH to the corner bathrooms lmao

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous already. Just clean house Microsoft. This group of devs have no fucking clue what they're doing and they never have. Get rid of them all and start new.

    submitted by /u/FFrostur
    [link] [comments]

    OP5 spolier: New class(es) spotted

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    New class(es) spotted on the load screen, this is the second OP5 spoiler I've seen after the Pilot class (Pilots get to equip Silverback). The text went as follows:

    Horde Tip: Love close combat? Try the infiltrator or the blademaster classes.

    submitted by /u/quickquestionyouguys
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the kick function please!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    TC really needs to fix the kick function in horde soon. It's making some horde games unplayable. If TC needs more employees, I need a job :)

    submitted by /u/mendias
    [link] [comments]

    Keegan build

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Played with a Keegan yesterday- who was a straight G, team-player who'd I take over JD any day. His ultimate allowed him to spam his Boomshot and bypass reloading, as well as made him practically immune to damage. Didn't get to ask him what his build was- I have never played Keegan in Horde- but can someone give me an idea of what cards he may have been using?

    submitted by /u/CaptainCayden2077
    [link] [comments]

    " iF YoU aInT gOt ThIs bOw U a LiL BoI To mE. I'lL KiSs yOu On YoUr FoRhEaD SiT dOwN kInGs hOmE."

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Possible next gen collection?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that the coalition would do a remastered series collection? I would love a Marcus Fenix collection

    submitted by /u/Aelrindel98
    [link] [comments]

    when i use my fahz ultimate in cover with marcus, my shots don't go to heads with both markza and longshot, i played with other fahz players and their shots go to heads during ultimate

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    GoW3 Nostalgia

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I don't know if the servers still work but, Hey I'm Nostalgic for a more simpler time and am looking to have a party to try and run through horde mode on Gears three via XboxOne or play beast mode with again. Is anyone interested in giving it a go on occasion

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/StonePsyStone
    [link] [comments]

    TC needs to make Quickplay more enticing for new comers

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    New players jump into Ranked way to fast and for the people who actually want to sweat hard in rank having a bunch of new people slow us down is hard.

    TC needs to make quickplay the focal point for people. Whenever someone starts up their 1st ranked match, TC should recommend Quickplay so they get used to the aggressive play style and movement.

    Also an icon next to our names saying if we're in a party, no mic, muted, or have a mic. So we know people will respond.

    Gears needs new people, but the ranked scene is such an aggressive playstyle people won't stick around.

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    NECA figures?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Is ebay the best place to get figures from for the gears 2 series? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DecMateee
    [link] [comments]

    Quit a match at vote screen by accident?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    How long does this ban last I've literally just got it for quitting a match before it even started 😂 fucking stupid game.

    submitted by /u/skelterz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about JD in horde

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Does his ammo regen perk work for explosive weapons? And if not, what's the best way to get explosive ammo back? I hate hogging ammo boxes and waiting for weapon lockers and I would rather not spend 8,000 power a round to keep my boomshot and GL full

    submitted by /u/OnyxOutlaw
    [link] [comments]

    So I decided to play gears of war 5 again since launch

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment