• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Gears of War | Played Gears 5 on my Quest 2 VR headet. I highly recommend it. It’s like playing on an 80 inch tv.

    Gears of War | Played Gears 5 on my Quest 2 VR headet. I highly recommend it. It’s like playing on an 80 inch tv.


    Played Gears 5 on my Quest 2 VR headet. I highly recommend it. It’s like playing on an 80 inch tv.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    In preparation for the Series X, I decided to finally upgrade my TV I've had for nearly 8 years; the first game I played with 2/4k was Gears 5. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    THIS IS WHAT THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE?!

    Goddamn I've been missing out. I can't wait to see what Gears 6 looks like on the Series X then.

    The only other game I've tried that got a notable upgrade since getting the new TV was MH: Iceborne, and damn it looked good to. My One X has been wasting it's power away it seems with my old-ass TV I've had for years.

    submitted by /u/ParagonFury
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t search w/ a team in TDM yet you get teammates like this consistently. I get having a team based mode without stacked teams but isn’t that the point of the game? ( only playing TDM because this mode & Gridiron is the only modes I’m not Masters in )

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    How does the community feels about Gears Tactics?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I just got gamepass and im a bit interested but can't really find any good discussion on it. I want to know how you guys feel about this game.

    submitted by /u/JEWBERRY_DOUGHBOY
    [link] [comments]

    Finished playing all 5 main games for the first time

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    And I liked it a lot more than I expected.

    Technically, I'm still replaying 4, the first time I played it was years ago and I was like 9 and didn't care much about the campaign and the story. Also that makes me a player who did 4, 5, 1, 2 and 3, in that order. When I first played it I didn't even know it was not supposed to be set on Earth, so I was confused when in game they mention something as "26 hours a day".

    I'm not much of video game player, usually they bore me (well, at least open world games) but I really enjoyed playing Gears. I was just having fun.

    So, I have some thoughts.

    So, the Locust were created fairly recently (within a century). So how did they get those huge, old-looking cities in GOW 2? Is there an explanation?

    Can we acknowledge how resilient they are? We nuke them in the first game, then we drown them, then we magic science them dead. And they keep coming back.

    I love how the series understands what it is, and plays its strengths instead of pretending to be something it's not. Dom dying to the sound of Mad World was both hilarious and sad.

    Who did you kill at the end of Gears 5? I mean, I got really upset that I had to kill either JD or Del because I really like both, but it's really unfair because whether you want or not you'll end up being more attached to JD since he's the son of the character you played for 3 games, and you played him for 1 and 1/4 games. And it makes me really mad because Del is great, I don't want any of them to die ):

    Are the Tactics and Judgement games worth playing?

    submitted by /u/JonKentOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    A small clutch with the help of a glitch in how the game counts lives

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Meme Mondays (October 19, 2020)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wants to come and practice wrap arounds, wall bouncing, reaction shot etc?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I'll be home at 2 or 3 (Europe) we ain't gotta pay attention to each other if you don't want to but we can still practice in peace without having to worry about the match ending too quick or get attacked by bots. Killing is not allowed only if the other person allows you to try what you learnt. Text me around that time 👆 and when I'm home I'll send you an invite.

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    What Class Will You Be Putting On Your Favourite Character?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    As we know, in OP you will be able to put any class in any COG Character.

    For me, I'll be putting the Fahz's marksman class on Benjamin. Paduks Fear on Gary, and the COG Gears Support in Dom!

    And, if the stars allign, I'll be putting Coles ability on Hoffman for the comedy gold.

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    What did Jihn mean by "you're taking my people" In Gears 4? It's still very unclear to me.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Thanks in advance for the comments.

    submitted by /u/Cums_In_Danish69
    [link] [comments]

    Hat Trick OSOK

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Free for all scoring system

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    So i was in 2nd place with 29 kills and 16 deaths. Someone else got 29 kills right after and it bumped me to 3rd place even though i had less deaths and we all had a score of 1050. Can someone explain why this always happens?

    submitted by /u/crsitain
    [link] [comments]

    Not the Locust Snipers you want. But the Locust Snipers you need.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Character wish list for operation 5?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    My list : Reyna, (spoiler) 👉⚠ swarm queen Reyna skin (I know that she had tentacles and not legs but they could just put a dirty ripped skirt on her or something and make her legs) blood themed hunter, Sofia, skorge, zombie Leatuant Kim would be cool, locust sniper, more uir swarm, and collectors Lizzie or kait.

    I know this is entirely way too much to ask for but this is just my fantasy wish list 🙂

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    People using text to speech in text chat?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Was playing in a game of horde and someone on the team was using it to guide us.

    submitted by /u/TerrenceFoxton
    [link] [comments]

    Original gears 1

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Anyone down to start playing gears 1 with me? community seems dead and I'd like to build it back up! L5 zone D feel free to add me!!

    submitted by /u/bobbymatthews84
    [link] [comments]

    Purple Card Rewards Non-Existent Again

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Anyone finding purple cards impossible to obtain again? Op 4 changed the probability for the better, but now my 3-man team (we play on Elite) is struggling to earn them again in Frenzy. It's pretty annoying.

    submitted by /u/DarKKnight32386
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the game to remember my grenade preferences?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Ok, in Ranked KotH the game remembers that I want to use the Flashbang. But in Ranked TDM and Quickplay KotH, I always start off with the Smoke. How do I get this game to always give me Flashbang? Or is changing my loadout when a match begins gonna have to be something I just have to remember on my own?

    submitted by /u/weirdepressed
    [link] [comments]

    Tour of Duty question

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    When you complete your tour of Duty, do you get anything else in place of the stars? Do you get exp instead or something? Idk.

    submitted by /u/St3pOFFHIGhxX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment