• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Gears of War | Massive campaign update coming later this year along with new story DLC

    Gears of War | Massive campaign update coming later this year along with new story DLC


    Massive campaign update coming later this year along with new story DLC

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    "I'm expecting 100% from you Gears Community... ...YOU, GET IT DONE!" - Hoffman Spread the word, show your desire for the potential Gears of War #FenixCollection

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    since everyone is doing one

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    And one more because I think it works better

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    My go at a #FenixCollection boxart, this time actually including Judgement!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    My contribution to the movement. #TheFenixCollection ����

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hunting for Halo figs today and found a blast from the past lol.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Versus Community Be Like.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Gears xbox series x update

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    My Marcus signed print from Boston Fan Expo 2019... we’re riding a brumak!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    You know if they drop Gears of War Fenix Collection on PC, the Gears 5 population will dwindle right?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    GoW1,2 and 3's entire existence goes against Gears5's live service game model.
    I don't know about you but I am 100% going back to GoW3 multiplayer. I like the Locust and the map variation of that game so much. Can't wait to play Savage Grenedier on maps like Azura, Sandbar, Trench, Mercy, Bulletmarsh and more. I also like the starter weapon variation, even if the retro and sawed off were bs

    submitted by /u/Front_Telephone_9154
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Inconceivable and Ironman mode

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Tim Burton said "One person's craziness is another person's reality".

    With that being said what I am about to endeavor on might just be the craziest thing I want to turn into my reality. If you keep up with Gears news via Twitter or Reddit as well then you might have come across some new additions coming to Gears 5 soon. New Hivebuster DLC coming in December and other additions to the base game such as campaign with Batista and Ironman and Inconceivable being added to the campaign as well. There's many other things that I left out but I want to focus on the new campaign difficulties.

    I can't confirm or deny any of this but I hope that these updates come to Gears 5 for the Xbox One/S/X minus all the graphic and operating upgrades to it. If these updates come to the Xbox One as well then I will take on my most difficult challenge to date. I'm on pace to complete all the currently available maps for Horde and Escape on the highest difficulty (Master) before Operation 5. I have completed the campaign on Insane already which was a challenge itself.

    Anyways I digress with this new update to campaign I hope to complete the campaign on Inconceivable once. Then like I said I will take on the hardest challenge I've ever wanted to do. I'm crazy enough that I will attempt to beat the entire campaign on Inconceivable with the Ironman mode on. Now I know I will get a bunch of trolls making fun of me and what not but for those who are cool and genuine I just want either some good luck or advice on how to beat it. Now I also know that many people were able to do it for Gears 4 through a weird save file technique or something like that but I genuinely want to attempt it glitch free.

    Anyways that's all I really have to say. If people want updates once I begin or if by power of any greater being or luck or whatever I also beat it before giving up I will more than gladly update you all. Now I don't recommend this to anyone but if you were to do it please do it between three players and not solo like I am going to do it. I also don't want to do it with anyone else because I suck at this game really really badly and I just wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

    One last thing I just want to know if they think this is actually possible from start to end. That's it if you've read this far you're the best. Here's to a great Operation 5!

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    Anime Marcus Anime Marcus #FenixCollection

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    bandwagon here I come, Gears of war Fenix collection

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Gnasher Shotgun - Hard Knock Life

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Bring Wingman Back

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Gears really needs to bring wingman back into the playlist. Especially in ranked. I remember being a kid playing Gears 2, me and a buddy would grind it out. Please bring it back!

    submitted by /u/SirPeezy
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win? the locust horde or the covenant? (From halo)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Look up ☝

    submitted by /u/hotrod9p
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is up with this "81 percent" gnasher BS?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Why am I 3 pointing kids and they're chunking me from the same distance? Is this some aim assist shit? Cause if so I can just switch it back on

    (Sorry about the rant but those plays matter in gridiron)

    submitted by /u/ClusC
    [link] [comments]

    Most hyped to see character in the upcoming Hivebusters?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hana for me.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics lvl of customization in Gears 6

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    How would you guys feel about Gears 6 having the same lvl of customization as Gears Tactics I'm not really sure about having character customization bc too many people would be running around looking like fortnite characters and I feel like people rather have cool skins, but what about weapon attachments? Like having grips to reduce recoil, stocks to help with movement, different barrels, chokes for the gnasher to help with spread, even scopes to be able too zoom in for longer ranges. Ofc everyone starts with the same setup as always, but this is just to have custom classes to suit different play styles. Do y'all think it's a good idea? Or do y'all prefer the simplicity of Gears where everyone has the same setup and the other weapons are pickups. IMO this would be pretty cool as long as its done correctly.

    submitted by /u/AceLythronax
    [link] [comments]

    hmmmm

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Don't want the batista to come but Marus Fenix ​​is ​​the main character GearsofWar!��♉️⚙️#FenixCollection

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of October 23–October 30, 2020

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment