• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Gears of War | "I want 100% from you Gears Community. I demand 100% from you! You're holding back. Do I need to explain to you what happens if we don't get the #FenixCollection ? I shouldn't. Get back in there and win!" - Chairman Prescott Even Prescott wants his Gears 2 speech in 4K 120FPS.

    Gears of War | "I want 100% from you Gears Community. I demand 100% from you! You're holding back. Do I need to explain to you what happens if we don't get the #FenixCollection ? I shouldn't. Get back in there and win!" - Chairman Prescott Even Prescott wants his Gears 2 speech in 4K 120FPS.


    "I want 100% from you Gears Community. I demand 100% from you! You're holding back. Do I need to explain to you what happens if we don't get the #FenixCollection ? I shouldn't. Get back in there and win!" - Chairman Prescott Even Prescott wants his Gears 2 speech in 4K 120FPS.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    #FennixCollection This took me a very long time to make, but it's well worth it for such a great franchise.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    *Carmine appears* ME:

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    #FenixCollection New FanArt from Mr. Caymanian , Together we can make it happen! ����

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    #FenixCollection Joining the cause!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I wasnt a big fan of "Marcus Fenix Collection" name, so i renamed it to "Delta Squad Trilogy" and here is my game cover for it!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Created by xWarPlays

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Is he live? Oh, no... It's 'Bird'.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Hopped into Unreal Engine 4 and made some cover art for The Fenix Collection ��

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    When the game feels like being nice and letting you finish off your downed opponent

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    #FenixCollection let’s get this trending �� (Fanart by SkittlePakX)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Let me contribute my desire for the #FenixCollection. Here's a cool wallpaper I found and repurposed for desktop usage. For the COG!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    How to kill a Swarmak

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    The footstep sound is so inconsistent, lately all my deaths have been because of it. I didn’t die here, and there’s a chance you can hear the steps but look how close he has to be for me to be aware.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I was texting someone and just had to do it to him ������

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Threading the needle

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    #FENIXCOLLECTION

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    TC IF YOU MAKE IT FREE ILL YOU A KAIT BODY PILLOW

    (SAME WITH V-DAY SAM)

    submitted by /u/theron_elite_drone
    [link] [comments]

    Master FFA and Koth haloweentage

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Noob question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Question, I just got back in playing gears after a few year hiatus, how do you unlock characters online? Threw gold or ore or something? And how do you earn those, I'm a noob when it comes to online Gears, I just played campaign a few times to get that old feel back

    submitted by /u/FetchMyShineBox
    [link] [comments]

    Can we PLEASE have these skins back? I almost have the full inventory whit those, but I'm missing the lancer and the gnasher, there's no reason to do not put these 5 bundle in the store, I even up to pay in iron if I need to

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (October 25, 2020)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My new favorite Marcus line/possible series line

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Marcus -"it's Fahz, right?"

    Fahz- "ye, yes sir"

    Marcus- "Shut the fuck up Fahz"

    submitted by /u/BDKoolwhip
    [link] [comments]

    What is your dream crossover?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    For me it's easy; mass effect

    Shepard could be his own character, with a class that fits him to add to the game but I could see him working as a Marcus skin and I wouldn't complain; happy he's in.

    Husks would make a decent swarm sniper skin, collectors could be drone skins or a new character. reapers could be reskinned condors for a month or so.

    Shepard, despite being a self insert in some ways, has a lot of personality. So I think he would fit really well. And with how iconic N7 armor is, it brings in brand awareness. He is also a large and really muscular guy, so his appearance fits gears really well. I think discussing N7/Alliance vs COG would be great

    You could use Ryder, as she is younger which fits gears 4 and 5; plus Kett are way better drone skins than Husks to be honest.

    I feel it's a really strong concept if they went with it.

    It isn't likely by any means but I would go nuts.

    What about you, anything you want, expect, or dream of?

    submitted by /u/Thisisalsomypass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment