• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Gears of War | i dont know why i have this in my phone since 2018

    Gears of War | i dont know why i have this in my phone since 2018


    i dont know why i have this in my phone since 2018

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Voted number 1 off the poll I made 6 days ago I drew what I think Lizzie might look like underneath her helmet, a tomboy

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    We’re going to need a bigger Hammer

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    The universe requires balance

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Gears 5 - Old Classic Look / GOW1 Color Reconstruction

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Start changing the color of swarm crystals, especially for chrome steel.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    The only takeaway from all these swarm skins is that their crystals remain an ugly gray. This skins would sell a lot more if youd just recolor the crystals.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyFuryYT
    [link] [comments]

    BRING DIZZY BACK!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Title says it all I need my yee-haws every time I hit active.

    submitted by /u/duhcuttlefish
    [link] [comments]

    Well then....

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Marcus v hunter artwork

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Has anyone jumped into their first game and just thought fuck this and stopped playing ?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Just launched the game and got boom shotted twice and then hit with two of those flame fucker grenades then sniped 3 times. Not even fired a shot yet. Now I'm just like maybe ill just wont play today 😂

    submitted by /u/peps123
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Mondays (October 05, 2020)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How Do People Move So Fast When Shooting Around Corners?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I see it from time to time but if an enemy and are against a wall behind a corner, how do they move so fast to get the kill?

    For example I was just in a match with a guy who killed me from around a corner and when I watched the replay, it's like he barely moved. His gun barely even moved, no reticle from aiming, it was like his character just had an instantaneous twitch and then all of a sudden I was dead and I never saw him poke around. I did notice however that after the kill his character was faxing the opposite direction.

    I tried to copy what he was doing but it's like there was no way because it takes longer for me to raise my gun around a corner than it did for him to kill me and move on. Am I missing something here? Ive been playing Gears for 14 years and I'm still amazed at how fast people can move in this game.

    submitted by /u/PhxRising29
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this? I can't play.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Tried to recreate the original delta squad in fallout new Vegas

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    What gears of war game is this from?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Any time limit on earning the smoke set?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I've been a bit busy and not playing a whole lot of gears, let alone the multiple round versus modes needed to quickly grind through the challenges. Does anybody know if we need to earn the set in a specific time frame or are the challenges going to stick around until the end of the operation?

    submitted by /u/witchfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Todays weapon discussion is based around Snipers

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    So what is your favorite Sniper, out of the EMBAR, Longshot, or Marzka? Throughout my Gears career I gravitated more towards the Longshot, but for a short period in Gears 5 I started using the EMBAR, but ultimately decided the Marzka was the better of the two rifles

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bored__Bug22
    [link] [comments]

    Never thought i'd get Sniper "B2B x7", having not really played since gears 1 - never thought it would be this unimpressive

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Todays Poll is based around corrupted Heavies!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    What I mean by corrupted, is Lambent or Leeched enemy heavies, so Stumps, Drudges, and Gunkers. My personal Favorite are Drudges, but I do kinda like the Gunkers

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bored__Bug22
    [link] [comments]

    How is shit like this allowed in text chat?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Horde ultimate recharge times

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I've noticed with JD and Keegan, their ultimate abilities recharge alot quicker when you kill/hit enemies with explosives and Marcus with executions.

    Anyone know any of the others? I could be an idiot if this is super obvious!

    submitted by /u/RonnieHotdog69
    [link] [comments]

    In Gears 4 multiplayer what modes are people playing in?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Core or Competitive? I've noticed that Core Arms Race rarely has enough people.

    submitted by /u/happygrammies
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked Question.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Why am I consistently seeing players someone at my rank shouldn't be? I'm Onyx II, yet, I had a Silver III, Gold I, Gold III, and Bronze III on my team just a moment ago; but on the same hand, I've had games where I've got a Masters player on my team, along with a few Onyx players, and the other team had Diamonds.

    Shouldn't Bronze being playing Bronze, Silver playing Silver, etc? Sure, seeing a Bronze III in Silver matches isn't that big of a jump, but seeing Bronze players in Onyx level matches is a bit strange.

    submitted by /u/Dismal_Albatross
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment