• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (September 15, 2020)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (September 15, 2020)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (September 15, 2020)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears ink

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Free Boost to make up for the outage yesterday

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I don't even think they know what they are talking about....

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    What's you favourite Chapter in all the Series? Here's mine: Intestinal Fortitude. Reason on the first comment.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Can’t stop thinkin bout him ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    In loving memory of

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Neat detail I noticed but haven't seen anyone mention, the Radar skin on COG weapons is blue, while on Swarm weapons, it's red - except for the Markza, which is UIR green

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    When your grenade does more damage to yourself than the gnasher does against the enemy..

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I just want some new maps and stuff, man ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Pulling a rabbit out of my ass

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Koth has been such a sweatfest this OP lol. FFA it is!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Look what easter egg's weapon i found in Wasteland 3

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    My biggest request for Gears 6. Please listen TC if you view this sub.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Give us the OPTION to turn crossplay off in social. I dont care if it makes wait times longer.

    submitted by /u/slingoo
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (September 16, 2020)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Not finished yet but on its way

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I can’t wait to play gears 5 at 120hz.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Is the game still populated as I plan to play a lot of gears in November ?

    submitted by /u/Woddie_321
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Mode Idea - Capital Punishment

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Capital Punishment is a Versus mode where the first team to reach 30 executions will win the game. Meatshields do not count as an execution in this mode.

    • Infinite respawns
    • 5 minute timer
    • 1 round to win
    • Modified weapon pickups (No use for weapons that instantly kill you without the chance of being downed)
    • Execution rules (Must be killed with an execution once downed)
    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    [Meta] Can we get a bot or something to post when a “gears service update” has occurred for a server outage?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Is this possible? I was shocked to see no one else was checking TC's twitter feed last night and I was the first to post about the outage, twice. An automated system that makes a post for when TC makes a tweet with the words containing "Outage" or "Gears Service Update" would be nice, instead of 5 other people making posts asking if the servers are down.

    submitted by /u/I_need_proof
    [link] [comments]

    Master Escape Guide - The GateKeepers

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Can someone explain how sbmm works since operation 4?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm not trying to come off as bitching I honestly dont care anymore I just want to see if I'm the only one or not . Social has sbmm if they say it doesn't they are liars

    This game makes no sense to me.. In social it feels like the SBMM is really thiccccccc I've been matching with some if the best players I've ever seen in my life. Last night was the first time playing in a few months...my first night It felt normal and I was playing well with 20+ tdm games like I usually do. Then tonight I couldnt break 7 kills in social tdm.

    What is weird to me is my friend who is decent has a higher KD then me and a guy on my friends list who is a successful youtube/twitch streamer and I know is really good. This friend I have played against in a custom match didnt even kill me once. This is bullshit how is this possible,?

    It makes no sense to me I hate sbmm it has killed my love for mp games.

    Does anyone else experince this? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

    submitted by /u/InstaBlockedAtWork
    [link] [comments]

    The new features items in the shop won’t load for me.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Ok, so I just bought the full Pixalated set from the store but when I hit equip it, nothing happens. And when I go to customization, the skin isn't there. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/moj4do
    [link] [comments]

    Team score interaction with Escape

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I've been looking for information on this, but I haven't been able to find a definite answer.

    When in Escape, do the Team score cards help benefit your leader board position? I would assume they do, but I was trying to make sure. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/The_RageBox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment