• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Gears of War | The worst Carmine, no doubt about it

    Gears of War | The worst Carmine, no doubt about it


    The worst Carmine, no doubt about it

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Don’t mess with Raam you dumb idiot!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Little hat trick + 1. I found this clip so funny.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    So I ran into a bug...or maybe I became Jesus?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I enjoy this game, my main game pass to play. I owned all the skins in the game now, which I’m proud. all I need is weapon skins and emotes.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Had a strange dance with a drone

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Well, this mechanic looks familiar... Meatshield in COD

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I know I know I'm in the wrong side but I love this this game, Gears Pop is so cute ��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    When the match is going your way

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    GEARS 5 SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    in your first playthrough of Gears 5 who did you save, Del or J.D.? I saved Del

    submitted by /u/FuzzBuzz2025
    [link] [comments]

    F for "Im a Danger"

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I came through big to win it for my team last night and I wanted to share. I love this game. Enjoy!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Should I start a Gears Asia/Australasia community so we can coordinate which games/playlists we are queuing for on which days?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    My idea would be to have some sort of rotor. For example.. Mondays, Gears 5 ranked KOTH. Tuesdays, Gears 5 ranked Gridiron. Wednesdays, Gears UE etc.

    submitted by /u/omgwowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having pretty bad connection problems in this game?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    E.f. everyone's ping is fine, but at the same time we're all lagging.

    Shots hitting seconds after they hit, not being able to enter cover properly etc.

    submitted by /u/IronLegion52
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm late, but here's my OSOK Compilation

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    How much is this game still played?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Hi, i was wondering how much GoW5 is still played as of today? I used to play a lot of the time and played all previous GoW games and always enjoyed playing ranked games. Seeing all the nice vids on this sub made me interested in playing again, but since i haven't really played any ranked i wanted to ask if it is still worth playing?

    Hope that this game is still worth playing and that there is a decent amount of people still doing ranked games to play with and against

    submitted by /u/GuiiDo
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Developer Stream thread (September 17, 2020)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A clip perfectly showcasing why eliminations need to be scrapped/reworked.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    What's a Swarm Hunter's favorite subreddit?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Please fix solo quing...literally impossible

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I got this screenshot from "gears tactics all enemy cinematic introduction scenes" by gamer's little playground.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Mask

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where can I buy a gears mask?

    submitted by /u/inurface1
    [link] [comments]

    Rank system exposed. Is the game really this dead?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Happy gearsmas taunt

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    What about this is Christmas themed, it's just a wave behind you

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment