• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Gears of War | I like this meme format

    Gears of War | I like this meme format


    I like this meme format

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    My brother was one wave away...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Gears of War 2 still had the best destruction physics and dynamic water

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Dank

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    You know what I like about this sub reddit?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is gears of war related but I really like how this sub reddit is quite small and people are recognizable

    submitted by /u/Kalfrotz
    [link] [comments]

    Collectors Thrashball Cole should have been an action figure change my mind

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Augustus Cole was a very well known thrashball player, so much so he got the nickname "The Cole Train". It isn't too hard to think he sponsored a line of action figures, seeing as how we know he had a cereal.

    So why wasn't Collectors Thrashball Cole and action figure? They could have given him a special emote with a quote or something, like an action figure. He could have been a shiny version of his blue thrashball outfit and they could have slapped a "Limited Edition" sticker on his chest. They could have even made his arms and legs look obviously movable parts.

    This would have been cool. TC get at me I got a hundred more ideas like this

    submitted by /u/Deathknightjeffery
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got this game pass for PC for 3months so I might as well use it but....

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    So Im really new to the gears of war franchise, I only built this pc a month ago and have been craptop gaming for 10 years my last console was a PS3. DO i need to play gears of war 1,2,3 or can I just jump into gears 4 and 5? Since thats what the gamepass is letting me play anyways. Could someone explain the plot and everythign while trying not to get spoil it? I always loved how big and hench the characters in this game looked for years i could only see it and think about playing it now I can actually play it and i wanna do it before this 3 month pass runs out!

    submitted by /u/ChrisComments
    [link] [comments]

    Solving problems like a man

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (September 18, 2020)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    3 days later & I've joined the FFA Masters Club.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    *****

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Talk about giving the enemy the cold shoulder

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    How many hive maps are there currently in op 4 ?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    So far I've mastered 4 of the maps

    submitted by /u/the_big_red1
    [link] [comments]

    Just take an Advil ��

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    minor gears 5 spoilers... I guess

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Was the Jack in Gears 5 the same Jack in the other Gears of War games?

    submitted by /u/FuzzBuzz2025
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks being able to shoot someone on the other side of cover instantly is kind of annoying ? Side note: how the hell do you do it? 😅

    submitted by /u/HearingFair
    [link] [comments]

    Made a gears montage :) I’d love if y’all checked it out

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    When the other team doesn't want you to get the grenades on Clocktower but you love to fight in the tight confines.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Gears 5 (Windows Edition) - Heavy keyboard input lag

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Last time I played GoW5 PC was a few months ago, ran smooth as butter. Now I have an issue where any time I press a key, the input is delayed at least a second. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/SniperSR25
    [link] [comments]

    I feel bad

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I just got into the gears series as a whole a couple of months ago and i managed to get good at it quick since i learn fast and now my friends dont like playing with me now. I just did 3v1 against out of the 4 that play gears the 4th wasnt on and one of them doesnt play much due to him not being good at the game. I won against them and one just is kinda broken cause he is good at gears and he wanted me to get into it but hes sad cause i picked up the skills needed to play the game that took him a while in a few weeks. I legit feel bad cause none if my friends dont want to play with me cause they think that im better than them in everyway :(

    submitted by /u/KillerPizza9982
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 x Tactics?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Will we get Gears Tactics character skins in Gears 5 possibly?

    submitted by /u/Jakeupload
    [link] [comments]

    New to GoW 5

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Haven't really played Gears since GoW 2 release .. quickly played through 3 and 4 and I'm just now starting 5 .. I really love this game and want to find some cool people to play with. I'm also new to PC gaming so I don't really have many friends on PC.

    submitted by /u/Just_Your_Random_Bro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment