• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 14 Sept 2020

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 14 Sept 2020


    This Week In Gears - 14 Sept 2020

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    you did 0% in 3 hits

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    There’s nothing that tops the enemy design of the Berserker in the original trilogy

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    That Went So Horribly Wrong

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Imagine your team counting on you to win this 1v1 for a million dollar tournament and this shit happens.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Applies to both Gears 4 & 5.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    It took me almost exactly a year but I just completed Seriously 5.0 in Gears 5

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    So a lot of game servers are down at the same time. Is this a coincidence or is something wrong with everything?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    "Server allocation Failed" anyone else having trouble with MP?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I cant seem to get into a match of any kind right now, ranked, versus, escape, horde everything is giving me a "Server allocation failed, please try again." message. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone know what the problem may be? I tried hard restarting my xbox and no luck.

    submitted by /u/ViconiaDevir
    [link] [comments]

    Not the best skin but 8-Bit jinn looks kinda clean tho

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Gary gets around.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Suggestions for the Gears 5 Onyx Guard Voice

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Least favorite member of new delta and why

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    When I did this with classic delta I got crucified because the 4 classics are pure bois who will be disrespected

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    RAGANI

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I've been unable to connect to servers tonight and the error message says go to support.gearsofwar.com and search "RAGANI" but that doesn't pull up any results. Anyone having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Thunder-Fist-00
    [link] [comments]

    My brother and I found an interesting glitch while playing Gears of War: Judgement

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Server allocation problems on xbox

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this? Im just trying to do my challenges. (Edit: This is on Gears 5)

    submitted by /u/Pyromaniac096
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Service Update: September 14, 14:17 pm The team is aware of the ongoing service disruption and are currently investigating the outage. We will update you ASAP with further details. Thanks for your patience.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    A Necessary Sacrifice

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Lobby's are down?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I saw I had some high star challenges so I bought a one day boost only for the multiplayer to crap the bed. I was playing just fine prior. Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/BigBuce
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a whooooooo! As a Voice emote for Cole

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Pls

    Also Turn off them lights on classic coles armour it's not right

    submitted by /u/AceOfSpades90000000
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite member of new delta and why

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Xbox Twitter support just posted this: "We're aware that some people may be having issues matchmaking in Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsports 7, Gears of War 5, and Halo 5. We'll update you here and on our status page when we have more information to share!"

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Gears 5 Service Update: September 14, 21:11 PT The team is aware of the ongoing PlayFab service disruption and their team is actively working on the issue. Please visit status.playfab.com for the latest updates. Thanks for you patience.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Pleasantly surprised by the state of Gears 5 after this free boost weekend

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I bought Gears 5 day one but haven't really played in many months. I caught on Twitter that this would be a free boost weekend and decided to give the game another shot. I am mainly a Horde player (when playing online) and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had playing all weekend. I'm a pretty casual Gears player, so I understand if this is not an opinion shared by everyone. A couple of things that made my experience this weekend great:

    1) Horde Frenzy - Im a busy guy but I love Horde in Gears. The 20-30 minute match is perfect for jump in and jump out play. A 2+hour Horde session is unreasonable for most adults. I found this format challenging and exciting.

    2) So many new characters and simple unlockables. After only just about 1-1.5 hours in I had 2 new characters, a bunch of nice looking weapon skins, and one character skin. Being able to unlock any character from the store with gold is a great move. The XP boost helped me get tons of ability cards as well.

    3) Simplification of Horde fortifications. I love that you can buy anything at the fabricator. Makes the game a lot more fun.

    4) Lots of interesting maps. Gota love the Gears map design, at least in terms of interesting looking maps with lots of variety. Compare this to MW where every map is basically a bombed out village. Aesthetics aren't everything but it keeps things fresh.

    There's a lot more to talk about out, but I just want to point out that if the state of a game can be reflected in the sheer amount of fun had playing throughout the weekend, Gears 5 is in a good shape. Probably would have been best if it was always this way, but glad to see it got here.

    submitted by /u/CarolusRex44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment