• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Gears of War | Well if this ain’t one of the worst and laziest skins ever, then I don’t know what is.

    Gears of War | Well if this ain’t one of the worst and laziest skins ever, then I don’t know what is.


    Well if this ain’t one of the worst and laziest skins ever, then I don’t know what is.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    He totally meant to do that, wasn't trying to pre-active at all.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Gotta hand it to TC they did a damn good job with this music. I love how it starts out slow and builds up into a kick ass beat

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Gears has fallen

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I'm really hoping the Coalition takes a gamble on their next Operation and adds Niles as a playable character. I know it'll be tricky, but I'm sure they can make it work.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite quote from any gears game?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Mines gotta be Dizzy in Gears 3 when they hijack the beast barge "DAMN Marcus, you got some hangers on ya!" Mainly because he's the only character in the entire franchise lore to have gotten Marcus even somewhat close to laughing in response to him. "Hangers...son of a bitch." You can hear the smile when he said that.

    submitted by /u/LandownAE
    [link] [comments]

    Got my second lambent grenadier in the mail today. I opened the package that was damaged and they both came weeks before the ETA

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    (might not be impressive to other but it is to me) took that pouncer out the sky

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Gears montage! Just a bit of fun.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    So I was wondering about the Digger/Dropshot debate

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    I personally side with the Digger because of my love for Gears 3, but I wanted to see what you guys thought

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bored__Bug22
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so i have an odd request, I've been trying to find a picture of a locust drone from gears of war ultimate edition looking straight at the camera but I'm having trouble finding any so i was hoping you guys could help.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Suspended from Matchmaking

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    This happened yesterday and now I'm unsuspended but I just want to say this thing has happened about twice now but this is the first time that this has happened and I've been suspended from matchmaking. What happens is when I do quickplay to play KOTH or TDM it will put me in a game. It will show that map when you get in to the game with all the weapon locations and after a second or two it will kick me back to the menu and say that I've been kicked from the game and so I kept trying to play and the same thing happened again and again until eventually it say's I'm suspended from matchmaking. I have a video here but it's just me getting kicked instead of it saying I'm suspended from matchmaking. (This was also when I tried ranked to see if there would be a difference) Also my ping is usually always fine in all game modes and stay's under 40. Video of me being kicked

    submitted by /u/mrsandmansx
    [link] [comments]

    Made a lil meme

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Gears 5 is a mix of Gears 4, Call of duty, & Hello kitty. I'm out.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I'm out.

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    COME ON TC!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    What the hell is going on with TC like first they leak their own coming stuff then they release it early and don't get me started about PVE we don't even have Dom rest of Carmines like what the hell can we not have anything now at least tell us about what's coming down the pipe line there just getting lazier and lazier that's all i wanted to say that's my case.

    submitted by /u/Slavnog_Memus
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 rewards towards Gears 5.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Hi, are there any rewards going on from time to time in Gears 4 to claim in Gears 5? Or Gears 4 is totally forgotten?

    submitted by /u/cabavyras
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (September 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to counter such thing? Can’t even be good at the game without being threatened to be reported by dozens of people because this man doesn’t know how to lose. What a joke.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Vote for weapons skin set

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Do you guys think that the coalition is gonna release Gears of war 3 skins for Marcus and the gang?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    This is my first post btw

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mr-mc-memey
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Gears of War and Rick and Morty collaboration for a friend

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Make Gnashers KotH RANKED!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    An idea I had for PVE while I was on the toilet

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    So I was thinking about the new OP and how they are supposed to change the way PVE works and I think TC had the right idea of every character being different and special then others but I think the problem is they rely too heavily on it. Instead what I think they should do is like arcade mode. Characters have a perk that slightly changes the character and makes them different. Thing is I couldn't decide if every single character should have their own unique perk or they just make a pool of different perks and let the player decide which one they want. Well I'm out of toilet paper so I'm gonna go now

    submitted by /u/DaNips_Stasis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment