• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 28 September 2020

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 28 September 2020


    This Week In Gears - 28 September 2020

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    This adds some questions

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    among us is a uir cosmonaut

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    One of my best shots in this game

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    The Waiting times are better now bois!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Tomorrows store refresh

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    PSA - Get em while you can Gears.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    This was torture on so many levels... I don't even wanna know what Impossible is like

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    This “shit” writes itself

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Mine Has Gotta Be Gears 3 Definitely The Most Emotional One

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Chrome steel Paduk

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Down 9??? Don't call it a comeback!! (Masters FFA)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Spawn kill

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    What's up with players in horde being completely oblivious about how to play their own character?????

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    People love to buy turrets, Steal heavy weapons from lockers and precision rifles despite it not being in their character's ability kit.
    Everyone runs around to collect all the energy without a care for who it should actually be grabbed by

    Last game I had a Marcus repairing and camping behind two turrets, I told him it's better if he lets our Del do it, and he just kept doing it anyway while sucking energy from the fabricator, away from Del.

    It wasn't like this at launch, but now it seems the overwhelming majority of players in public horde are bafflingly ignorant.

    I'm starting to think there should be a tutorial that you MUST play to access horde mode, because holy fuck
    people have no clue what they're doing most of the time

    submitted by /u/pekomstoptier
    [link] [comments]

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (September 29, 2020)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new ranked system in gears is fucking stupid it hurts.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    This isn't a "ranked system" this is a "level up system" meaning all you have to do is play a shit load & you'll be top rank. Idk who's running shit there but this is by far the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You killed the good feeling of winning & replaced it with "well if I play a lot I'll be at the top tier rank"

    Man I love this game but this is prob the worst rank system I've seen in any game I've ever played.

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else is getting kicked out of a match randomly after someone kill's you on ranked? My Masters Run was completely shut down because of that "bug"(?)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    It happens to my often, after someone kill's me, it kind of lag out and kick me out, I just got downgraded all diamond 3 on ffa and I feel extremely disgusted.

    submitted by /u/Guvazz
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like gears bots are op

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    The weekly store is pathetic yet again

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm done defending TC in any way, shape, or form. Beardless Marcus is a joke. We get one skin a week, from a pool of endless possibilities, and beardless Marcus is the best skin TC can put out?

    If TC wants to make low effort skins then just put goggles on the drone and release the locust sniper already.

    I'm only playing this game still because I'm addicted to the gears of war gameplay experience. I'm thankful that the gameplay has improved a lot since launch, but the content we get each week is still fucking trash.

    submitted by /u/Collineus
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 hitbox is so broken

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Featured weekly store refresh

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    New to Horde on Gears 4, tips?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hey all, I just got an Xbox again after many years of not playing, I've been going through cancer treatment and wanted something to make the days a bit easier as my mobility sucks, I'm super glad I got one and rediscovered my love of Gears. I've played through the campaigns on all other than 5 and I'm finding myself really digging horde on 4 but I admittedly do suck right now. I chose Soldier as my class, was this a bad move? I see others just blasting through the horde like a knife through butter and I'm going though a couple clips to kill one grub. Does it just take time to build up skills like this? Also, is there anything I definitely should not be doing that might hinder my team? Thanks in advance for taking the time read this!

    submitted by /u/oiyeahnahm8
    [link] [comments]

    What is your main character in Horde? What is your main character in Escape?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    What skill card combos do you like to use? I would really enjoy seeing what the community here is interested in!

    submitted by /u/RealHerrerasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    COG Gear

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I'm starting to really enjoy playing him, however, I still cannot decide whether you should build yourself to be more tanky, or place your cards around his ultimate. So, I ask you.. which route do you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CoffinEluder
    [link] [comments]

    operation 5 changes to classes and heroes PvE

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    do you think we will be able to use cole special melee, i think its tackle the name, with any character?

    submitted by /u/CrimsonHeadxvk
    [link] [comments]

    This game needs to just become “gears of war” & never make a # game again.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Just make a season pass. Fuck the new games. This game is dead as fuck & they need to try something new. Just stay one game forever. Nobody is gonna latch onto this game just cause it has a "6" next to it.

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment