• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Gears of War | 14 Years Later I finally hit one....

    Gears of War | 14 Years Later I finally hit one....


    14 Years Later I finally hit one....

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    FOR QUEEN!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I had to share this incredible piece of art, Credit to Aaron temple.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    gentlemen always give way to others

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I love the smell of Ranked in the morning

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    How did I not die?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    My greatest achievement is still beating Gears 2 on solo insane, So much pain and suffering but the celebrations and satisfaction of getting to each new checkpoint reminded me of how much I love this game. So many amazing moments <3

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Halloween

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Is there going to be a Halloween event this year because I didn't play it last year.

    submitted by /u/Ordyy14
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Mondays (September 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Holding the line

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Love stalemating because of campy kids in TDM. To top it off, we’ve got a guy who has 40 deaths instead of 40 kills. Prayers for me and my diamond teammate. TDM is garbage.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    A forfeit option like in Rocket League is desperately needed for gears 5.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I feel like it would fix many of the problems and frustrations with ranked.

    submitted by /u/HAIRYFANDANGLEZ
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Imagine if Gears 5 was released this year

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    It's no secret that Gears 5 was released too soon. It has all the problems of an unfinished game and TC are still playing catch up one year later.

    I think it's safe to say that the game was rushed to release so it could be the face of gamepass ultimate and because of the scheduled 2020 release of Halo Infinite along with the next gen xboxes.

    Now that Halo Infinite has been delayed I can't help but think how much better Gears 5 could have been. We could have twice the amount of launch content, half the amount of bugs, and post launch would be going way smoother than it is now.

    Obviously, no one could predict covid delaying Halo, which would've allowed Gears to release this year instead, it just sucks thinking about what could've been. Gears 5 is much better than it was at launch but it really could've launched this good.

    submitted by /u/Collineus
    [link] [comments]

    Even with Evade unbound, your character will constantly decide to jump straight into a shotgun when you just want to unstick from a wall

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Immensely frustrating

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was a good clip figured I'd share.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just finished the Original Trilogy (I’m now scared for the future)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    As the title said, I just finished the Gears of War Trilogy. But now I think to myself, should I be scared for 4 and 5? I felt like the story had a good rap up and I don't want a Unnecessary sequel. But who knows they might be good. What's y'all's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Delsinforsale
    [link] [comments]

    Player count nowadays

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the current player count for Gears 5 in the last days/weeks? I'm always being matched with some "toxic" people in the same day, mostly on horde when sometimes they are just playing to ruin other people's fun (dying at first wave to rage quit so the team gets smaller, putting turrets everywhere and not reloading them, camping at ammo spawns when they are at full ammo)

    submitted by /u/xGREYSTONEx
    [link] [comments]

    Ping issues on GOW 5?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Ping issues on GOW 5?

    https://preview.redd.it/8ykp6auc7pp51.png?width=1908&format=png&auto=webp&s=1b85eb7609b8b7b843de3f843d692a863f97d4d4

    Does anyone else run into these issues, Last couple of days only 2-3 people have decent ping and everyone else has ~100+.
    Its 3pm in Europe so why would i be playing in american servers?

    submitted by /u/joeylxd
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like drawing from a poll again for the fun of it

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Yeah like what I did in the past

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kalfrotz
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gears 5 worth it

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Haven't played Gears 5 since October 2019. I kinda gave it up. Is it worth to pick up again tho

    submitted by /u/Ebr3WR1u5
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got gamepass, but both Gear 5, and Gears tactics run like shit. Its not using anywhere near 100% of what my computer can put out. Ive tried running the benchmark at every graphics preset but the performance is about the same.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Cannot load to menu. Infinite spinning icon in bottom right [XBOX]

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Never had this problem before. I have:

    • Closed game and restarted
    • Signed out of profile and back in

    First time I tried, it said 'syncing with Xbox servers' or something. That tried for about 10 minutes, so I backed out and now I get to 'press A' on the title screen and then it won't go to the menu.

    Same problem. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mocoworm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment