• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Gears of War | Let us change the chainsaw button from the reload button. I’m fucking sick of this.

    Gears of War | Let us change the chainsaw button from the reload button. I’m fucking sick of this.


    Let us change the chainsaw button from the reload button. I’m fucking sick of this.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    It's nearly been a year. Let us move the chainsaw button to B or anything else. I'm fucking done with it.

    submitted by /u/paynexkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Savage kantus (someone wanted me to make this!)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    This is skorge

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Drew the spotter

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I’ve been having dreams of bulky COG & Locus sliding into cover.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    That is all. I ran out of game pass and want to play GOW UE pretty darn bad. My dreams have been a reminder. I see wall sliding everywhere, I wanted to do it with my car into the side walk then bounce back across the street. Sigh x10.

    submitted by /u/tonightigosickomode
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this a while ago (tried my best)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Just finished playing through the entire gears series for the first time, along with my father, who has basically been introduced to modern shooters via Gears

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    It was really cool to see him progress, and evan accidentally start getting into similar "bad habits" that I used to have. (i.e: Leaning, panicking, ect).

    submitted by /u/reconstructedstarman
    [link] [comments]

    Fix his foot (the spotter)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Found this little relic in my old stuff

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    This point is mine

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Never thought I’d see the day a teammate would deliberately teabag me to wipe an Escape match. When I messaged him why, he says “my lobby says run don’t kill, you should read” Think I need a break from this game ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I drew a warden as a hog, I hope you guys like ir

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Do all gears of war games have bullet sponge enemies?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    So I beat the 1st one... kinda like it fine but by the time I got to the second one I was already fed up with the feeling of practically emptying out a magazine to kill a single enemy I honestly never liked it. Does that go away in the sequels?

    submitted by /u/jcsj28
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (September 27, 2020)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on gnasher

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Heys this is my first gears of war I remember playing the beta I also couldn't shoot with shotgun but many others couldn't either lol now it feels like I get wrecked a lot especially when I'm fighting 3 guys every close I should at least take out one but I don't anyone have tips for gnasher shotgun I also play on tourney controls.

    submitted by /u/Monkey_D_Jesse
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War - INSANE Rooftop Action - It FINALLY happened...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Having some issues, anyone else? I deleted all the xbox programs off and reinstalled, did the same with the game aswell. Restarted gaming services, checked for updates, and if my account was still xbox live capable. The only error code I got was, "Kinnerlake". Was just playing yesterday fine.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    What’s a good soundbar for gears multiplayer?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I'm on the Xbox One S, playing mostly Gears 4 these days

    submitted by /u/happygrammies
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign - Unspent components missing

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Can someone explain how Gears 5 saves campaign progress when playing co-op with randoms?

    Been playing my first playthrough on insane (not that fun tbh, bullet spongey enemies and insta deaths, gnasher, chainsaw can't be used ) hosting in an open public lobby. People have played as Jack fyi. I've collected 10 components so far but have zero to spend apparently. Even though I've only upgraded the extra health one for 3. Where are my other 7? How do I get them back? Should I restart current chapter alone to trigger it to appear or? I've actually just did this but on experienced difficulty (as wanted to increase the fun first and foremost) and still 0 to spend. Guess I'll try on insane again when I get back from work.

    Thanks for any input on this specific issue in advance.

    submitted by /u/TroubleshootingStuff
    [link] [comments]

    Unfair suspension :(

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I was playing team deathmatch and game glitched out and I couldn't respawn (we still had plenty of lives) I decided to quit and then re-enter the game but this message popped up, it doesn't say for how long I've been suspended, anyone else know for how long I was suspended?! (Even though I shouldn't have been suspended)

    submitted by /u/azziomagic
    [link] [comments]

    Did they add the rejoin option yet?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Me and my brother stopped playing about a month after op 4 released because of the crazy disconnecting issues. We would both get atleast one disconnect each day of playing with no way to rejoin back. Did they eventually add this back?

    submitted by /u/AR3A5151
    [link] [comments]

    Concept art for Gear Tactics

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Anybody know how to get past this? Tried all sorts. OS and all drivers are up to date with the latest software, reinstalled the game twice and put onto a separate drive. Played this before, uninstalled and recently wanted to come back to it. Any help is appreciated

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment