• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Gears of War | Gears Tactics confirmed console release - November 10 2020

    Gears of War | Gears Tactics confirmed console release - November 10 2020


    Gears Tactics confirmed console release - November 10 2020

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I will continue to annoy everyone until this happens

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Grenade strats for days.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Breath of fresh air playing this.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Collectors Clayton

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Gears 6 should feature fully customizable multiplayer characters.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Please, TC. Make this happen. Skins and vanity are important to the community (probably more than they should be...) and while we still want our favorite Grub Killers and Swarm Destroyers, being able to engage in tactics level customization, for our own personal character, would mean a lot to players such as myself. Tactics did it brilliantly, and I believe this would be a great addition to the future mainline installments in the Gears (of war) franchise.

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    Different Characters and Skins for AI Bots

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I think it would be really cool if TC implemented bots to play as different characters and skins. I'm mainly a offline player, I know most could care less about bots and stuff but there's so many great skins and I think it would really cool if bots used them too like in the older games.

    submitted by /u/ClarkGriswold94
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S Runs Gears 5 At 1440p 120 FPS

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Myrrah showed them her royal excellency

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Just 4 days after my first post about insane campaigns, I completed the OG to bring me to 3/6! (I'm not counting UE)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Finally getting the hang of this damn EMBAR

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream thread (September 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    nice frag u got there

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I just got the zebra skin, but I thought it would be usable for all weapons, the rest of the weapon skins I'll get in the "battle pass" Will be just like this or universal?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    For anyone that says the gnasher is broken. It’s weak

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Is the Gnasher even more inconsistent and broken than before?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one who sees this?

    i get bodied from the same range from someone i hit 84% on, like really?

    and their shots land even though my body was no where near their crosshair?

    is this game getting more broken with every installment/patch/update?

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta get some games in between classes

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Looking for Horde Inconceivable Players

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I want to beat Horde on inconceivable if your interested add me Xxspacejamxi I'm a Kait main.

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Midnight8
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gears 5 a good jumping off point?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I hope this is the place for this. I've played the first co-op with a friend but I never got I've never really gotten into the Gears series. I've heard Gears 5 switches up the gameplay a little and has a really good story. Been seeing a lot of gameplay with all the recent Series X/S news, and was thinking about jumping in. Would Gears 5 be a good place to start? Will I be super confused about the story?

    submitted by /u/WarSox1657
    [link] [comments]

    I just got accused of using macros, can someone tell me what those are?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I mean i know what macros are but how do players use them in Gears 5? I'm sure the accuser saw I was on pc, but i play with a controller. I was only using my lancer and shotty, probably wallbouncing some, and playing well. I honestly can't remember what I did to him.

    submitted by /u/sephkane
    [link] [comments]

    Best GOW Merch?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    I'm looking into getting my boyfriend GOW merchandise for his birthday. What would be the best gift to receive?

    (He mostly plays gears 4 and 5 but has the first 3 as well, he plays on pc and loves the logo and maybe the action figures)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SadieSummer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason to play ranked solo?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Is there some kind of filtering system in place so you search for solo people first? Because my matches have been almost nothing but premades on the enemy team while I'm matched with solos, and very rarely does that go well. I like the increased competition when things are actually balanced, but there's very rarely been a scenario where I'm not against a half-stack/full stack.

    submitted by /u/Armorlite556
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t rank past diamond 3

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Stuck in ffa on diamond 3. Flew through the ranks even diamond 1 and 2 but can't seem to win now. Anyone have any tips? Really wanna get to masters frustrating that I'm only a few wins away

    submitted by /u/Mrvile922
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play Gears of War 5? Or do you stick to 4?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I'm just asking because I personally really like 5 more than 4, but it seems like no one plays anymore.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Avoltech
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment