• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Gears of War | Hive buster comic combo and Ingame Skin

    Gears of War | Hive buster comic combo and Ingame Skin


    Hive buster comic combo and Ingame Skin

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Lmaoo I tried my best alright, SRAAK was one insecure jackass but I wish we could've fought him or at least see his size in game

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    If you’re teammate quits during ranked, your buy-in should be refunded.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    There's no reason I should be demoted because of my teammates leaving the game. It is not a representation of my actual skill level and it isn't fair.

    Ranked is 100% broken as long as quitting/idling teammates get to control your ultimate ranking.

    submitted by /u/HalfricanAmericanMan
    [link] [comments]

    Well that’s upsetting..

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I got bored so I drew RAAM’s Head, I’m drawing his armor around him later.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Customization is great but I miss the old days when the only thing you care about was gameplay.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Pick your fav character and that's it.

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    A Gears 5 Comprehensive Re-Up Guide (Gears 4 also included for comparison)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    For anyone that enjoys looking at data and playing Gears, I hope you like this! I wanted to test different methods to see what is actually needed to make Re-Up 50 (TC have said MORE Re-Ups are coming later...HOW). As of now, by normal play (not doing crazy speed runs or XX farms), you're looking at around 10,000 hours of playtime to hit Re-Up 50. That's 416 days of non-stop Gears. There is no reason it should be this massive of a grind (and I honestly enjoy grinding and looking cool with a sweet Re-Up icon). I very much hope that Dana or some other members of the Gears team sees this and makes some changes. Of course we want better rewards, but being able to actually get there would be great too! Here is the sheet:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10k3MuwilEQRDWa6Gw3oeT16oq4Cuw9GL4bfet5wdU3Q/edit

    A few notes: - All XP in this graph is done with "Boost" enabled - I factored in matchmaking times as well, so not just the in-game match time - I got 20 games for most of these to get a fair average time/XP to get a good XP/min

    Feel free to make a copy of this spreadsheet and start importing and tracking your own data if you like. I'm not sure how much difference it will make, unless you're playing Ranked and consistently winning games. If you're doing Master speedruns, you'll also need to make changes. Instructions are in the sheet. You can change what game types you want to track. Hopefully this helps!

    I'd like to thank Ektope and L_sD_Wo_lf_Pu_p for getting all the data I need to make this sheet. These two made Re-Up 50 already. The original post is here: https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/world-first-re-up-50s-re-up-0-50-badges-xp-requirements-rewards-xp-method/41329. TheRazoredEdge and XGN's videos also helped me get the data I needed to create the Gears 4 Re-Up sheet.

    submitted by /u/UN5HAKEABLE
    [link] [comments]

    Old unfinished Challenge notification still showing after every game, I even bought with gold all carmine skins still not gone away please fix

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    This guy was legit chasing meeeeeeeee ������ still killed him tho

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    The new Mac skin looks awesome!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    How old is Paduk ?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    What age would you think all 3 of his skins are ?

    submitted by /u/Collector-Troop
    [link] [comments]

    What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hit masters in free for all today!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    The real reason to complete the tour

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Any newbies who wanna play together?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Yo any relatively new players wanna squad up and get ran through together? Feel like I just make my teammates mad cause I suck. This game has a learning curve for sure. GT is ElseFour

    submitted by /u/Bruhhealme
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get an original ISO of GoW 1 for PC?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    First of all, this is not piracy. I have a key from the original game but my PC does not have a CD / DVD reader and that is why I cannot install the game.

    I need the version that had the DRM of Games for Windows Live

    submitted by /u/MolinaGames
    [link] [comments]

    Quite an.. ahem... explosive day on the ToD

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (August 19, 2020)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The pain that with comes montaging ��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Quick match games ending soon as they start?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    The bugs and glitches are getting out of hand. Adding good content does NOT fix the game play.

    submitted by /u/connor945
    [link] [comments]

    Trading weapons UI bug

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I was unable to trade weapons for the longest time and couldn't figure out why. After being unable to find anything pertaining to it online I managed to figure it out after I put some actual thought into it.

    Im using the ALT scheme with some buttons mapped differently and the trade button UI shows as pushing "X" to trade, this however would never work. I realized that the UI was not updated to match my button mapping as I actually had to press "A" to trade weapons.

    As I mentioned, I couldn't find anything on this anywhere so I'll post it here and hopefully it helps someone having a similair issue or gets back to TC so they can fix it.

    submitted by /u/GrayFox127
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me the spoiler breakdown of the Hivebuster Comics?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I want to get my hands on them, but it's not an option for me right now. Could someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    So...I don’t see the young-looking Paduk-skin in the store. Can I actually expect to see the farmer version of Dom in the store next week?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/cozy_lolo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment