• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (July 28, 2020)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (July 28, 2020)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (July 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored so I made a Gears of War background!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I drew Sam

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Man this bot was being toxic so you know I had to mute him.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    DESERT ARMOR GEAR (suck at drawing and some colors are wrong )

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Found this over at the Bionicle subreddit

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    This Guy did the best Cog Gear Voice Change my Mind

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Why is there no option to bind the Lancer's Chainsaw Bayonet back to hold melee?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I understand TC made this choice when they decided make melee a knife instead of a gun bash, and also it goes with the "secondary weapon function" of both the Base and GL Lancers, but I have ran into to many times where I go to chainsaw something, so I'm holding reload, and I get staggered which ends my chainsawing, but when I let go of the button I start to reload and most of the time I'm not prepared for it so I end up Jamming my gun. I am fine with the hold reload being the control for the Lancer GL's rockets, but let us make the chainsaw back to hold melee.

    Not to mention it also makes chainsaw duels unintuitive to go from holding reload to mashing melee.

    EDIT Some comments have now reminded me that it is the same for retro changes. Make that too.

    submitted by /u/buttonz97
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this big boy!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Turrets in the new horde frenzy map

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    To slick to quit

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I always wondered by we didn’t get a multiplayer map inside the mt.kadar laboratory. (SPOILER)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Imagine fighting in the labs while niles watches you from a giant monitor, spewing his insane ramblings on why humans are doomed. All of a sudden locust test tubes pop up and you can use them as cover. (could be activated by a button like the furnace in forge?)

    submitted by /u/Guilty-Yogurt
    [link] [comments]

    Getting tired that every time i respawn, i have to press start to get my controls back. TC!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Found this on Google, I remember having a bootleg Lancer toy. Freakin' heck I wonder where it is

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Let’s talk maps.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Anyone feel like the map selection in Gears 5 kinda stinks? There's no map that really stands out to me. I've been playing Horde a lot, but I'm never inspired to play on any map. Since Checkout got released I've been loving it. I want to name a few older maps I'd like to see return, or at least some design/aesthetic choices looked at again:

    Gears 1:

    Fuel Depot Tyro Station Subway Mausoleum

    Gears 2:

    Hail Jacinto Day One

    Gears 3:

    Mercy Thrashball Trenches Sandbar

    submitted by /u/RulerOfAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    What???

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Probably the best clip Ill ever post, double sniper blindfire

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Just... wow

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    The amount of random toxicity in the gears community is just absurd. My last ranked match started off with a five man team and a guy complaining because I was using the retro lancer.

    Long story short, we had a little stupid banter back and forth and two guys on my team ended up quitting by round three.

    I basically proceeded to tell them to hurry up and win while I wait in spawn and let them score the flag in gridiron ASAP so that I could cut my losses and move on.

    The dude who's been bitching and talking shit the whole match asks me if that's what my mom said to my dad... normally I don't get that upset at stupid comments like this, but shit like that hurts because that is kind of what happened to me.

    My parents got divorced a while back and it still blows to this day. I don't really talk about it too much with people and it's just an uncomfortable thing to talk about IMO.

    Moral of the story I guess... watch what you say to people. It could really ruin their experience where they go to get away from stuff like that

    submitted by /u/bsbllspdy
    [link] [comments]

    Is Kait immune to imulsion?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Can this be safely assumed?

    submitted by /u/ShroomDome
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (July 29, 2020)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Joined a custom game to warm up and see another glitch ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Punsished as a solo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Ive solo searched last op the whole time to diamond 3. I know the ranking system different but i noticed you get punished as a solo party. Played a total of 11 matches today won 2 loss 9 it was never like that for me last op i swear id go half with win and losses i fucked with it. But now i solo i lose and its no where near close. Im gone until the real season starts.

    submitted by /u/chocolate_chipz1
    [link] [comments]

    In gears 5 what language does padduck’s nomads speak?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Me and and my friend playing gears 5 have been wondering what language are they speaking one of my guess Ukrainian.

    submitted by /u/mayateka
    [link] [comments]

    Quitters have ruined Ranked for me

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Almost every single match I've had someone quit on my team. When one quit usually 2 others follow along. It's so unfair because of the disadvantage that I lose almost every ranked match I play. I can play 10 matches and lose 8 of them because someone always quits even when we are winning. It's so frustrating to give it my all and still come up short simply because of the number disadvantage. Does anyone else deal with this bullshit?

    submitted by /u/GearR6
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get moved to a different lobby instead of force changing duplicate characters?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I'm getting really tired of going into a frenzy lobby and getting my character force changed because someone else is playing the same character.

    Could we instead just get rolled into a new lobby, or have it made clear which person is going to get force changed before the lobby finalizes so we can quit and find a new lobby without going through 5 minutes of loading screens?

    submitted by /u/Geckko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment