• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Gears of War | Hello there! So... I make custom dust covers for consoles for a living, a friend told me that I should show 'em on reddit so the Internets gave me feedback and... well I'm here, what do you COGs think about them?

    Gears of War | Hello there! So... I make custom dust covers for consoles for a living, a friend told me that I should show 'em on reddit so the Internets gave me feedback and... well I'm here, what do you COGs think about them?


    Hello there! So... I make custom dust covers for consoles for a living, a friend told me that I should show 'em on reddit so the Internets gave me feedback and... well I'm here, what do you COGs think about them?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Do y’all like my gears stickers?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Agree to Disagree: Would you say the Gears fan base is toxic?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I know everyone has there own opinion. But from MY experience after most games people are waging all different kinds of wars within the game chat. For me personally I think this gears is for me at least the most toxic yet. I started off at Gears 2 and have played every title since and none of them have been this bad. I only have so many games now where people say after a match "gg".

    Others meanwhile like to take the piss and say "ez" or "so and so was shit" or whatever. A lot of it isn't needed at all, and no one is shit at this game, its a big learning curve of a game especially if your new to the series.

    Of course there are thousands of games who more than likely share a similar issue im sure of it. I would be interested as to what others think.

    It is very brief what I have talked about, but whats your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BrandyPosion
    [link] [comments]

    One of my best Gears 5 clips on FFA, not to bad

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Gears 5

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    As someone who didn't particularly enjoy Gears 4 and found the 2 hours I've played with 5 a bit "meh" is it worth persevering or should I just give up?

    Edit: referring to the campaign only

    submitted by /u/Random_dude_1980
    [link] [comments]

    So I saw this in an email earlier this week and was very confused about the weekly FREE item, I know I’ve never gotten anything free so is this something new happening or what?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Gow 3 removed from game pass?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I have no problem paying the $13 for it, but I would like to know if they actually took it off, suddenly I can't play anymore.

    submitted by /u/lllJamesll
    [link] [comments]

    Book order dilemma.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    The in game chat is so entertaining

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I'll talk in that shit all day as Jokes and watch people take it so serious. I've actually managed to learn a bit of Spanish from it too. In gow 4, and G5 2v2 gnashers, you can tell when people lose their composure after you start talking, or if they start talking trash and you begin to beat them. I think I'd prefer this over having to hear screaming like old cod lobbies. I hope they don't take it out

    submitted by /u/lllJamesll
    [link] [comments]

    GoW3 - if I have all DLC packs and my friend doesn’t, can I host Horde/Beast and invite him?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Trying to get my buddy to download a couple gears games since he has game pass. I got the gears 3 season pass when it came out and I want to play on some of those maps with him, but I don't know if I'll be able to host on those maps if he doesn't also own them. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/smsevigny
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking players

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Is there any way to prevent someone from ever joining your games? I kicked someone several times from a horde match but they kept joining back in.

    submitted by /u/mendias
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 3 End Date?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Might be a dumb question but, does Operation 3 end this Tuesday (7/7) or the Tuesday after (7/14)? I know this is week 14 of 15 but I'm assuming we get a week 15 of 15 and meaning operation 3 will end (7/14). Trying to see if it's possible to get Armored Ronin without spending money for iron to reroll active tour.

    submitted by /u/Bananashoes24
    [link] [comments]

    Active Tour Objectives

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Ive completed the tour of duty and got the Armored Kantus skin, whats the point now of getting the daily objectives? Does the stars received are saved for the next tour of duty?

    submitted by /u/darksideofthenoob
    [link] [comments]

    Who else was absolutely terrified of the Sires, because when I first played Gears 2 they scared the hell out of me and still do 8-9 years after I first played that mission

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Anybody feel the same

    submitted by /u/gabe_t_wheeler
    [link] [comments]

    I’m really enjoying this new tuner update, love the Gnasher right now!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Don't really have anything else to add besides the thread title, but played a few games today and absolutely loved the Gnasher. In my opinion it's the best it's been in Gears 5

    submitted by /u/Barron-Blade
    [link] [comments]

    First game of Bunker in 3 months ...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    And I wanna kill my self

    submitted by /u/MsgtWoods
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking takes forever! The Coalition doesn't give me answers. What should i do?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Should i give priority to a better Ping or a "quicker match" that has nothing of quick but the opposite. Is the same go back and try again than wait an hour and in the midtime i can do something else. How can i get a refound? I've posted it everywhere and no one says anything is the worst gears EVER to play online, i've got back to Gold only for Gears 5 after a loooong time no playing, i've played all except 4 and this is just a terrible buy! Many friends told me about this issue and other issues but until now i have those problems, i use my xbox one and play classification and king of the hill mostly An hour waiting!

    submitted by /u/chiquirock
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting this odd glitch? Was on this screen for over five minutes on my PC

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Is Gears 5 slowly becoming a Free To Play like game? (Even tho it's $60)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Microtransactions seems to be the selling point of this game, skins, weapon skins, emotes, bloodsprays and flags are all under the stores ridiculous pricing. Iron is the only way to get skins (as of right now). Scrap is useless because the cractable system in Gears 5 is rubbish compared to Gears 4. The totem system is our only way of getting characters but skins are currently under a pay wall or on ToD.

    ToD can ne grinder easily when boosts are available which are also under a pay wall. Once the ToD is finished you don't get much out of it, no extra XP, no Scrap, no Iron that can be earnable.

    Why add a premium currency to a game that isn't FREE to begin with?

    submitted by /u/MyLateDroid101
    [link] [comments]

    The most important part of the Dev stream with Jamie.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Does aim assist on in a private match exclude adhesion since the new update ?

    So I will only be playing with magnetism and friction

    submitted by /u/MsgtWoods
    [link] [comments]

    Did I Miss The Weekly Event Playlist Vote?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment