• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Gears of War | Who else want them to add beast to gears 5

    Gears of War | Who else want them to add beast to gears 5


    Who else want them to add beast to gears 5

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    “DUDE YOU LEFT FRIENDLY FIRE ON!!!”

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    You magnificent beast

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    It's Gear Time! (Adventure Time/Gear of War Fan Video)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Gears 6 could use more Beasts like Corpsers and bloodmounts

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    My problems with Gears 5

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I know this will get downvoted, But I'm Giving my personal opinion on Gears 5. This will be long, so I'm pretty sure I'll get a "Too long didn't read it" comment or Downvote. I'm going to be fair about my opinion.

    CAMPAIGN For starters, I did enjoy the campaign, it wasn't bad, and it wasn't good. When I played the story with Co-op, I felt bad for whoever was Jack. Jack was an excellent addition to the game, but I feel like he's should just be there and not be Playable. I liked upgrading him and what not. Away from Jack I had another problem, We should've been JD for the whole campaign or Kait for the whole Campaign. In Gears of war 3, they did this, with Marcus being playable for the first part of act 1, and then Cole for the rest of the act into Act 2. I enjoyed being Cole for that little bit and even playing as Carmine for Co-op. That was special and a one time thing for me. Judgement had a system where a character gave their testimony and it switched to that person. I was ok with that. But By the trailers that we saw, we were given the impression that Kait was going to be Playable from the beginning. I had no problems with Gears 5 being Kait's story with her relationship with the locust. These were my only problems with the story. I wish we had a little bit more of Marcus and The original Delta Squad, but I get what TC is trying to do, Promote a new Generation of Gears. Rating 8.5/10

    VERSUS Coming from a guy who looses alot with Gnashers, you'd expect me to hate multiplayer, but I don't, For that reason. The T-800 and Rev-9 are a big problem multiplayer, they're basically ninjas, if you play Versus, you know what I'm talking about. I'm glad TC is doing something about them. The modes are good I really have no problems with them. I wish we had Co-op Vs. A.I but players are The Swarm, it would make Totem challenges somewhat easier. I do hate loosing but that won't effect my opinion. I miss the old Modes like Wingman and OverRun. We definitely need more maps. Rating: 9/10

    ESCAPE for a long time Gears of War fan, Escape feels fresh and new, because it is. I wish we could have duplicates of characters as I always use Marcus. I mean seriously, if someone wants 3 Marcus's let us have them. Escape has a horror feeling to me. Start out with a Snub, and you have to pick up weapons for dead enemies or find Safe rooms. The Payload gas makes for an excellent challenge as it forces players to keep moving. I love it when you make it outside a hive and Close the doors as Swarm come chasing out, really gives off the Horror Effect. Rating 10/10.

    HORDE Well for Horde 4.0 I'm disappointed. I feel like Horde 2.0 was the best, due to There being Lambet and Locust (they'd fight each other time after time), you could establish bases and build Fortifications in that area. And if you had the command pack, the Silverback was an excellent addition. And what do we have for Gears 5? Swarm and DeeBees, again. And the worst part is, they don't fight each other. Each character has a class, and you can't have duplicate characters. I liked Gears of war 4's class system as you could choose what play style you wanted, Ex: soldier and Scout (only ones I can remember). Now I like how certain characters have classes that fit their character, but I wish we could choose our classes and have multiple of the same classes. Also, we don't need Jack for Horde. I love Jack as an addition but not as a playable Character. I wish we could get the locust and Lambent back as Horde Factions and hopefully every faction could fight each other every so often. Rating: 6/10

    BOOT CAMP I'm glad TC gave us a tutorial mode going through the new controls for Gears 5, Judgement was missing that but I'm glad we got it now. Rating: 10/10

    CUSTOMIZATION AND STORE This is really what I hate about Gears 5 and I'll go into very good detail about what I hate, and somewhat like. I do like how Evey weapon in the game has skins, like 4. But I dislike how they have multiple Executions. And my very major dislike is the micro transactions for skins. ToD isn't that all bad for skins and what not, but for me, getting stars and medals is hard, but I'm not going to let that affect my opinion. I miss how we could change our starter weapons, my favorite starter weapon swap would be Gears of War 3. For primary, we had Lancer, Retro Lancer, and Hamerburst. For Secondary, we had Gnasher and Sawed-off. I just miss it, but it isn't really a thing that makes me mad. Next, is Characters. Well, at release, I was very disappointed with the amount of characters we had. For Cog, we had Kait, Del, JD, Marcus, Fahz, Jack, Keegan, Lahni, and Mac. For Swarm, we had Drone, Grenadier, Hunter, Sniper, Scion, Imago, and Speaker. That was it. There were no unlockable characters at the time of release. And it felt small. During Gears 3, we had a small amount of unlocked characters at the beginning (at the start of your Career). But we had a load of unlockable characters. Now for Gears 5, each new character is $4.99, yes I know there's totems, I have alot of them. But I don't have 10 million hours to unlock them. I know since O-3, it's been marked down to XP gain, but now it's hard for me to earn Scrap. I missed the good old days of leveling up and Completing Campaigns to unlock characters. Character skins are cool, but are locked behind micro transactions and ToD. As I've said, I have no problems with ToD, it's just hard for me. Emotes are just stupid, It just doesn't make sense for Gears of War characters to do all this stuff. Rating: 4.5/10.

    Final verdict 5/10 I love the Gears of War series and I'm going to continue playing 5 only because I'm addicted.

    Feel free to share your opinions.

    submitted by /u/redhoodearth1
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s haul . Got some goodies

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    AU Population

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I know population has been low since launch, especially for a PC player and the region. QP gets a handful of players is there any other playlists are alive?

    submitted by /u/xEagleAU
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the current OSOK? Is it just me that thinks that people are getting headshots a lot easier than previous OSOKs?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    It only took 7 months

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    But when I just logged into Gears 5 a few minutes ago I recieved my Gilded weapons set. Not gonna lie i actually completely forgot about these.

    submitted by /u/Shattered__Glass
    [link] [comments]

    Which Gears of War game should release on Steam?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    These 2 are already on PC via Windows Store, I just hope that Coalition should release it on Steam (without UWP) as well.

    Lot of new people jumped into Gears5 on Steam and some of the reviews talk about how earlier GoW or GoW4 had some good design elements, and I always wish that it would be great to have those on steam so that it will reach those new audience as well.

    Just my opinion though, let me know what game would interest you if you use steam (Since these are already on PC). If you do not use steam then thank you for reading till now and you are welcome to give your opinion as well.

    Thanks Gears!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/aranorde
    [link] [comments]

    Show ranks after matches end

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    With the overhaul of the current ranking system, the new one will hopefully work much better. With the release of the new system, they should go back to Gears 4's system and show ranks at the end of the match. I'd like to see how teams evened out instead of going off of the teams' scores.

    submitted by /u/Aversivve
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Mondays (June 01, 2020)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    So. I'm an achievement hunter and have been getting 90% of trophies on geears 1-3 (the best ones 😉) but some achievements you need 4 extra players, would anyone be willing to play sometime to help me with these?

    submitted by /u/TASTEofHAVOC
    [link] [comments]

    Time to settle this once and for all... who would be the BEST Locust pet?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Problem with GOW3 servers?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I recently loaded HOW3 up, hopefully to play some Beast, but I am now in an infinite "No suitable matches found." loop, even though there are FOUR (4) other people playing right now, so either:

    1) Server(s) issue(s) 2) The game is officially trashes for online play

    P.S. All my internet connections and speed(s) are perfectly fine, and it even worked for GOW4, and GOW Judgement.

    submitted by /u/Dragon_Snake8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice Anthony carmine isn't in the gears ultimate edition first fight cutscene

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Once they land and meet Hoffman Anthony is just nowhere to be seen in the cutscene, crazy how they can just forget about somthing like that

    submitted by /u/rapidzero90
    [link] [comments]

    I thought of joining the “Solo Master” runs train… I’ll start of with The Surge

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    What happens when you plant a grenade at your feet in Gears Tactics?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I should try it but haven't felt like reloading if it goes wrong, and I'm away from my computer today. Wondering how it differs from proximity mines.

    submitted by /u/spinningspaniard
    [link] [comments]

    1:26/2:47/3:55/4:48 Why are there so many problems with damage ouput and hit detection?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Gears 5 Question... Just before a DB reject grapples you, is it RB and X that appears as a prompt to avoid being attacked? Thanks.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    EDIT: EDIT: RB and B not X. YES IT IS RB AND B. Sorry. I have been trying to work it out. It doesn't tell you in game as far as I can tell. You only get the prompt for a fraction of a second. I would appreciate some help as I can't find it online. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/InformedChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment