• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears Update

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears Update


    This Week in Gears Update

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Just finished my play through of the first game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    TC needs the passion of this guy.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Mansion was the best map in Gears history.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    No question.

    submitted by /u/buddyluhhh
    [link] [comments]

    We're a Fickle Bunch...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Here's a guardian meme idk im little dry on meme idras :/

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    OSOK in a nutshell

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Help is on the way!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I hope you understand enough because I'm not a great video editor and the game is still broken after 8 months from the release.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Is judgement canon?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I've heard a lot of different things about judgement and how some parts of it are canon and others are not, so I was curious which parts are and aren't. Also if anyone would be willing to educate me, I'd love to hear all the contradictions judgment posed to the gears timeline altogether!

    submitted by /u/Juunky
    [link] [comments]

    Showdown weapon skins just dropped! If you participated in the tournament hop on Gears 5 right now to check that you got them

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (June 02, 2020)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I was playing mp earlier and my enemy was an armored stalker Kantus (black n gold hedgehog). He squared off at me and held his gnasher in one hand. He had a very open stance and the gun was in his right hand. His left hand held at his side as if he were preparing to 'draw'. I do not have a clip.

    y'all ever seen this?

    submitted by /u/IndieCuts
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think reaction shots ruin the cover based gameplay gears was meant to be ?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I barely just learned how to do but I feel like it defeats the purpose of "cover base" game play

    submitted by /u/pak-da-kid
    [link] [comments]

    I did it !!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Lancer executions

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    So is there like new lancer execution that came with the carmines? Cause I swear there is.

    submitted by /u/zombie5layer249
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 4 insane

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    My brother has been asking for a while for me to play gears of war 4 with him since we did 1-3 a while back and since I already did it on hardcore solo I figured might as well try insane let's just say the first chapter of the first act is kicking my ass and I wasn't prepared for this

    submitted by /u/Turbolasertron
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened to gears?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Just logged onto gears for the first time since gears 5 came out and all the classic game modes I loved are gone. No execution, warzone, or the only other new game mode I enjoyed, dodgeball. I used to play execution on gears 1 all night long with my friends back in high school. And I think the one life game modes, gnasher fights, and gory gameplay are what made gears unique and fun. Really sad to see those game modes gone and the direction the game went.

    submitted by /u/In4Nolan
    [link] [comments]

    I feel dumb for just realizing I never finished Gears Ultimate Edition the past five years. And I also left Gears 3 uncompleted since 2013 and all I needed to do is beat the last boss fight.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Recently switched to Xbox One when I got a One X. Had an Xbox One since 2015 and would use it for exclusives but was a PS4 guy. I was looking through my achievements one day recently and I was shocked that I didn't finish Gears UE. All I needed to do was beat RAAM. Granted i played the original 360 version so I've beaten the game before but all these years I thought I had finished it.

    Also low key been ashamed that I never finished Gears 3 in 2013. Was on the final boss fight, did the whole game on Hardcore and dropped it cuz all these games came out. Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, Injustice, Last of Us. Never went back to it. All these years too I thought my save file for Gears 3 was gone but started up my digital copy on my One X and was also shocked to see i have everything saved. But I think I'm just gonna do a whole run of Gears again.

    Since commiting to Xbox again after last being an Xbox kid with the OG Xbox, I've found a love for Gears and Halo again. Both were pretty meh to me but I think it was probably my biased love towards PlayStation but I genuinely really like these games again. Almost done with all the Halo games and just beat Gears 5 and now I'm gonna start up all the Gears games. As a dad now, it's fun to just shut off and mindlessly kill locust and swarm.

    submitted by /u/HankScorpio20
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get into a game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    We've been waiting 15+ mins for a KOTH match. Absurd wait time for east coast us servers. Game was fine 2 days ago. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/Wellheythere3
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on PC?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    How big is this game ? I have 80gb game folder and 80gb file in MSCXVI something folder directly related to G5. Is the game really 160gb?

    Also , even running at solid 60fps games looks extremely choppy until I turn on motion blur 1. Then if I turn on vsync and off couple times, games looks smooth without motion blur . I never had such problems with GOW4

    submitted by /u/WitcherSLF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment