• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Gears of War | Shout out to all the gears heads who have been this person for me

    Gears of War | Shout out to all the gears heads who have been this person for me


    Shout out to all the gears heads who have been this person for me

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    One of my best friends is using VR to make a Gears of War news channel on YouTube. This is super cool.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Anybody have gameplay with this skin? I have yet to see this skin in game.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Weekly Store Refresh - June 2 2020

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Thought this would be appreciated here, I love it soo much.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    The most deadly enemy in escape

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    When did they add his entrance music ? Lol (Batista)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I wanna praise this dude, rarely someone gives longshot to me or other superweapon.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hello there

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Daily Discussion (June 03, 2020)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What are your reasons for kicking players in custom horde?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I wanted to get other opinions on why others kick players or whether I am an a jerk. I think my reasons are reasonable and I don't usually kick even on master for picking other classes than the main ones used. My reasons:

    1.) Sitting out multiple waves. I understand sometimes things happen and people might need to step away, but if we are playing master and JD is away on the later waves it's easy to wipe.

    2.) Not listening to room title. I usually put who I need in my title for master depending on who I am using or my friends. If I put that I need a jack in the title and the 5th person is Fahz or anybody else I usually kick. I received a few hate messages on x-box for this but I don't care.

    3.) Coming in and moving the Fab. I hate it when a player like a JD or Marcus joins after a few waves and decides they don't like where the fabricator is...and moves it. If you join a game and don't like the location, just leave.

    4.) Dying more than usual for dumb reasons. On Master everybody goes down a few times because of how cheap the enemies are, but sometimes there are players that go in the middle of the map trying to Rambo...that end up dying. Then other players try to revive that player and they die. After a few times I usually kick that player.

    submitted by /u/Cloud809
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss or have they still not fixed headshots counting as body shots in the feed?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    What is your least favorite campaign level in any gears game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I am replaying the gears series and I was playing gears ultimate. I was playing the level were you have to use the berserker to smash down doors so you can lure it outside and use the hammer of dawn on it, and I remember how much I hated that level the berserker misses the doors half the time and it's hard to lure in addition your AI teammates keep dying to it.

    submitted by /u/yolodogebro
    [link] [comments]

    Week 10 currently. Anyone else got Week 8 rewards?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Or do you PvP players actually got your week 9 rewards.

    Asking so because this season I am trying to get the Grind Season achievement, that requires me to get a Ranked win in all 13 weeks of the season. But now, since it gave me again my rewards that said "week 8 rewards" I'm kinda paranoid that now they may say that there are no records of me getting a win in week 9 :(.

    I've been getting 2 King of the Hill and 2 Team Deathmatch wins per week, precisely in case some of my wins didn't register correctly.. :/

    submitted by /u/P4TiTuS
    [link] [comments]

    Mains cast final act.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    What would be Marcus, Bird, Cole or anybody else's "Dom Sacrifice" Moment if they were to die anywhere in the timeline?

    What would their Prescott Death i.e to much to do not enough time?

    And for the lols their carmine death, Interpret that as you will.

    The reason I'm asking is because I want to write a time travel story where certain characters die and get sent back in time to permanently end the war one way or another.

    Like Prescott dies on sovereign then wakes up just before the Events of Gears 1, Dom dies at mercy and gets sent back to the raid to get the hammer plans before E-Day, Marcus gets killed by the snatcher he was taken by and so on. I just don't know where to start with the rest though except Anya. I got something brewing for her.

    submitted by /u/ReaperofReach
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid store question

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    So I elected not to purchase the Carmine pack.... kind of want to now but I bought the Gary skin last week with iron. I'm assuming if I get the Carmine pack now, that 500 I spent for Gary is gone?

    submitted by /u/Logt689
    [link] [comments]

    "Activision temporarily pauses new 'Call of Duty' seasons" is gears next?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    PC Audio

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been posted or is common knowledge, but I recently got Gears5 on PC, and the game runs fine but whenever I have my headset on the audio glitches and cuts in and out every other second. Whenever I use my desktop speakers the audios fine, but whenever I use a headset it cuts in and out non stop. Is there a universal fix for this I don't know about? I already uninstalled and reinstalled. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Frostymst
    [link] [comments]

    Could a duke work on any of the gears games?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    My birthdays coming up soon and I'm thinking about asking for a duke controller cause it seems fun and I have some OG Xbox games installed I want to play with the duke on, I'm not entirely sure about what the duke will work on outside of OG Xbox games and I was wondering if it would work with any of the Gears of War games? I have Gears of War Ultimate edition, Gears 5, and Gears of war 2.

    submitted by /u/hurky-pandora
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play 2 and 3 on PC

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Can I play gears 2 and 3 on the PC with xbox game pass. Or if the games only apply if I have an Xbox 1

    submitted by /u/thatmexiCANnoob92
    [link] [comments]

    Black Lives Matter

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I request all those who played Gears 5 campaign to play the campaign and save Del this time in solidarity with our black kings. Plus if you killed Del before I would like to know why? But somehow I feel no matter the reason you post on this thread, it will no doubt be racist. #Blacklivesmatter

    submitted by /u/galdus
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Cog and locust armor actually have lights on them?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Wouldn't they be so easy to see in darker areas? Especially the Cog with their helmets

    submitted by /u/rapidzero90
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Controls

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I'm looking to change my controls to see if I can be more effective, any suggestions would be appreciated! (Custom mapping & Schemes)

    submitted by /u/coolfrymaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment