• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Gears of War | I’m sure June will be a bette- June:

    Gears of War | I’m sure June will be a bette- June:


    I’m sure June will be a bette- June:

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Me vs 2020

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    "antisocial behaviour is illegal, have a nice day"

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    After months of talking myself out of getting this, I caved. No regrets... pictures don’t do it justice, it’s gorgeous.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Got a quad in back to back games and the other team kept saying "Dude you're hardscoping the whole time, we see your flashlight you're trash". So I told them I was uploading the proof that I wasn't on Reddit. Enjoy the clips.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    When you see a room from the free for all maps in escape

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Apparently I’ve been a pacifist

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Stay Safe Everyone! ��

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Can we just appreciate how they didn't make Anthony and Ben the same character like they did with the many drone variations.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    If there has ever been a character so mistreated it's Anthony carmine, died quickly in gears 1, and in gears 3 he didn't even have his own lines, he had Claytons, which is weird becasue Ben had his own lines, and the funniest thing is he didn't even have his own icon in 1 life gamemodes where the characters faces appear in the team icon, so thank you TC for atleast doing the carmines right.

    submitted by /u/rapidzero90
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I am so sick of going into ranked tdm matches and going up against teams that just stay in one spot for the full two rounds. And there's nothing I can do because most of the time you will have the full team shooting at you all at the same time with lancers.

    submitted by /u/0rdy14
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (May 31, 2020)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How good was Gears 5’s campaign? Feel free to write your reviews in the comments

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    FUCK berserkers are so scary

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Gow1

    submitted by /u/Arzynn
    [link] [comments]

    ideas for the DB Hero in horde (and maybe escape)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    so as of recently the TC have announced that they would get all cog characters including the db into horde so i have some ideas if the TC are a bit dry on ideas

    passive- allowing anyone and everyone in the horde match to play as the db in the same match basically multiple people can play as the db its not singular entity like marcus, kait or baird etc.

    ultimate- speed boost similar to cog gears team revive the db has team speed boost allowing the affected player(s) to move say 30-50% faster for 30 seconds

    starting loadout- Enforcer, overkill, talon, shock gernades

    power upgrades- Cooldown boost, movement speed, max health, ammo capacity

    thats my idea comment your version

    submitted by /u/TwoAntir299
    [link] [comments]

    The Title has imbedded itself into my TV

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Just gears of war 3... We all died laughing.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Tips for a new player?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I just started getting into Gears. Loving it so far. Trying to get better at multi. Any tips for a new player? Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/JTColeUSA
    [link] [comments]

    How I'd like to see DeeBees used in gears 6 horde

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    TL;DR "Think of the modern warfare 3 survival reinforcements that being Delta squad and the Riot shield squad in gears 6 horde but replaced with DeeBee units"

    I'd like to see DeeBees used as reinforcements that you can call into the map, they would cost power of course, and you can select different type of BeeDee units to call in like DR-1's, Shepard's and Deadeye's.

    There could be an upgrade system where you can upgrade their weapons mainly for the DR-1's and Shepard's (I don't think they could do much for the Deadeye's)

    If they want to go one step further with this DeeBee reinforcement system they can add it so engineers can repair DeeBee units so you can keep them alive and not have to keep calling new DeeBees in.

    Also if they want to add some kind of negative to it they can make it so if you don't have good set up for your DeeBees they can be hacked by leaches if they are low on health to be turned against you.

    I know it would be difficult to balance to make them useful in the harder modes so they don't end up getting destoryed instantly because how powerful the enemies are on but it's something new I think that would be cool to see in gears 6.

    submitted by /u/RC-1138______Delta
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 KOTH God

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Nothing gets your blood pumping like getting a quint!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Don't you wish there were more like him?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I'll name him. Gamer tag NQPM. I'm trying to level up my Keegan to 18 and I join a game at around wave 30 this morning. There are plenty of lockers so I find one on the opposite side from JD (NQPM). At the end of the first wave, I kill myself to spawn another Boomshot. At the end of the next wave, JD comes to my locker and puts a GL on it and marks it so I know that it's mine.

    Contrast that to yesterday. I join a game and JD has two lockers: one full of GLs and one of Boomshots. There is only one empty locker slot elsewhere. At the end of the first wave, I trade my empty Boomshot for another. JD wacks at me. At the end of that wave, I get kicked out of the game. How did that game description end? HAVE FUN, of course!

    Here's a clue for you greedy bastards out there, I had more fun today! Thanks, NQPM.

    submitted by /u/BeardedOracle
    [link] [comments]

    Can a 980M 4GB handle Gears 5?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Imo

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment