• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Gears of War | OSOK Moment, Featuring The Carmines

    Gears of War | OSOK Moment, Featuring The Carmines


    OSOK Moment, Featuring The Carmines

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    A Carmine Moment

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I feel like some dance music might go nicely with this video

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Prolly a repost but saw this today and did a double take

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Small detailed that you miss from the older games...

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    What are some small details that you miss from the original games that weren't carried over to Gears 4 or 5?

    For example: I miss the ability to have multiple teammates chainsawing one enemy at the same time. This created some serious overkill moments that made me laugh out loud!

    submitted by /u/Toaster-Taco
    [link] [comments]

    A Plea/Request for More Developer Engagement

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I know posting on here is basically preaching to the choir...but who knows...maybe someone will see this. I POSTED THIS ON TWITTER a few minutes ago, and thought I'd share here.

    The below text is basically just a copy/paste of my write-up.

    TL/DR: just read the bolded paragraph at the end.

    .

    The "transparency" annoyance with Gears has long been a hot-topic for me. But the more I think about it, the more I start to think that my issue is more along the lines of "lack of discussion".

    We hear TC say "we've heard the feedback" or "we're working on ____" so many times. And yeah, I get it; it takes time for changes to be implemented. We can't expect things right away. I also understand that TC doesn't want to divulge all of their plans. There are some things that should be kept a surprise, and other things that fan feedback won't really help with.

    It's also important to note that there's plenty of things discussed internally that TC may not want to share, because they're not sure if it will make it into the game. That's fair, but I would argue that it may be helpful if fans are aware of some of the debates. Perhaps fans aren't discussing a particular topic in-depth because we've assumed that TC isn't willing to budge on it. Yes, if you divulge any information early, you're always going to have the handful of people saying, "you talked about this…when is it?!?!?" That said, I would hope that with clear communication, the majority of the community would be more than understanding in regards to if/how/what/when to expect things.

    I've discussed in the past how I feel that [in most cases] releasing more information about tweaks or changes planned is needed. TC obviously missed the mark on the first time through. Let fans help give more directed feedback towards these improvements. It's not like it's something that needs to be some big surprise. PvE changes are a great example of this that were brought up on stream last night. I find it odd that Dana seemed to be open to discussing that more, but seems to be disregarding the approach when it comes to other facets of the game.

    So, as much as I've talked about "transparency", I feel that a key that's missing is an actual dialogue and back-and-forth with the community. In many cases TC says they're working on something, or fans aren't happy with something. Fans then go and post on the forums/reddit/twitter or make videos about the topics. Often, we'll propose solutions or break down the aspects that we don't enjoy.

    What we're missing, is the developers truly responding to any of this feedback. Acknowledge some of the specific solutions. Discuss why you're thinking the way you're thinking. Explain what potential issues you see with fan's proposals. A 1-way dialogue is boring and doesn't feel rewarding.

    In the past we saw Ryan/Liam/Jamie make some posts explaining a few things. Not only was it nice to see them actually directly acknowledging some of the fan feedback (rather than "we hear you"), but they were responding to it. It helps shift the direction of discussion and in-theory make it more meaningful. Not only this, but by them explaining their views, fans get a better appreciation of where TC is coming from. Sometime we may feel an idea/approach is "stupid". Once it's explained though, we often have a better appreciation of why the decision was made. We may not agree with it, but we can at least understand where it came from.

    .

    So, my plea to The Coalition:

    We know you can't discuss everything, and that's fine. The sooner you're able to discuss it though, the sooner fans can give more impactful feedback (before it's too late). In addition, the more that TC can explain the reasoning for approaches, the more understanding fans will be. And lastly, the more developers are able to directly debate/discuss/address/comment on fan feedback and idea, the more meaningful the dialogue will be.

    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys want a DLC for the Gears 5 campaign?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Why am I only going up 50 points or less in ranked when I win?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    The last few games I've scored over 2,000 points in game and won and am only going up 50 points or so l but even if I do good and our team loses I go down 800 points?

    submitted by /u/Mashedtates
    [link] [comments]

    This’ll probably seem like child’s play to a PC player, but I still felt like I should post this

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    May 28th Developer Stream - Clips/Highlights & Feedback

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I’m just curious, who here thinks OSOK is a bad mode?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of May 29–June 05, 2020

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bro Spawn Moment

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Friends pov while us four were playing gears 3

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    No skins this weekend

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Carmine’s Revenge!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to remove the operation 3 pop up that shows every time I boot the game?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I've opened it, looked at every article in the pop-up, but every time unload the game it still comes up. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to save him

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    [Gears of War 3 Spoiler] Clayton Carmine.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    It would of made it 10x more better if Clayton shouted "This is for Anthony and for Benjamin you Bitch!" Before spraying MG bullets at the Queen.

    submitted by /u/Rogue_4TW
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t hear the horn.....and then I got jumpscared

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I want to scrap these epic boost cards

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    This is my favorite game right now, but does anybody else have problems with the character menu?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I've tried so many things to change the character that is on my main menu but nothing has worked, and I haven't been able to change my character in multiplayer since before the update. Everything about this game seems really on point besides the menus, half the time I can't even vote for a map.

    submitted by /u/Mashedtates
    [link] [comments]

    New GoW4 clip video I made!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment