• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Gears of War | Looks they were serious and I’m glad about that

    Gears of War | Looks they were serious and I’m glad about that


    Looks they were serious and I’m glad about that

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Looks like the live action Raam fight is coming along nicely

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Thanks for the help dude

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    They should bring Run the jewels back as a character pack and give all the money to charity

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    So close...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Finally have the real life version!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    MP be like

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    “GODDAMNIT I TOLD YOU TO TURN FRIENDLY FIRE OFF LAST TIME!!!”

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Gears of war banners in Minecraft

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Just started replaying Ultimate Edition today and found out that if you chainsaw the Therons you can see their face in their torso

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Gears 2

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Just played 1-50 horde on gears 2 and man is 5 trash in comparison. Who else wants gears to go back to its roots?

    submitted by /u/starlord1132
    [link] [comments]

    The good ol days. Blood, sweat and tears!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Hammer Of Dawn Execution Animation, does anyone else knew about this?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I prayed to the AllFathers for his head to meet the tip of my Longshot

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of June 05–June 12, 2020

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little fun on a Friday night with the boys

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Again, I’m not sure if LFG posts are allowed in this subreddit, but my friend and I are looking for 2 extra people so we can play Gears of War 3 for the Xbox One on 4Player Co-Op.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Although I won't disclose my bud's GamerTag, I will put mine.

    My GamerTag is Genesis X99, I have an avatar on my profile picture.

    submitted by /u/Arzynn
    [link] [comments]

    Opened up some Gears4 figures today, here something for the bois still playing 4 ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I knew it was coming but it still made me laugh

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    ...

    Desert Camo Dropshot

    submitted by /u/IndieCuts
    [link] [comments]

    Me a month ago: Wow, I think I'm gonna hit Diamond 3 :D Me now: Wow, I think I'm gonna hit Silver 1 :(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    About a month ago, I started to hit what felt like a pretty good stride in TDM and managed to rank up to Diamond 2, skip forward to now and I'm struggling to stay in Gold.

    "You win some, you lose some" is a fact of life, but in Gears you sometimes just hit losing streaks that last weeks. I wonder if we're just far enough along into the operation that you're mostly just left with veteran stacks

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    Using login gift boost?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    When I logged in to gears 5 a few days ago I'm pretty sure the notification message said I was given 5 x 1 day boosts. One was activated straight away and that was sweet, but I don't know how to use the others, I can only see the option to buy with iron.

    Did I misread the message or am I just missing something here? Ranking characters is *so slow* so I could do with the boost.

    submitted by /u/judd48
    [link] [comments]

    Default Armored Anthony skin

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Quick question, I bought the academy Anthony skin before I actually unlocked Anthony as a playable character, and having just unlocked him I noticed the only available skin I have is the academy skin I paid for/ his default is still locked. Im assuming its a bug, any idea if there's a work around?

    submitted by /u/shakeNbaked23
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one who hates the announcers that talk at the end of each round?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I feel like the announcers belittling you everytime you lose is counterproductive and more rage inducing than it used to be back in say gears 3 or 4. Maybe my memory is off but i dont remember ever being called a "useless" person but myrah or hoffman saying "humanity is doomed" and it feels like thats abit much. Idk i just wanted to get this off my chest.

    submitted by /u/Osteoporosisisntgay
    [link] [comments]

    First Gears 5 Montage. I'd appreciate any type of support. View, like, subscribe is all an honor for me. My twitter and IG are the username at the beginning. Enjoy ❤

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment