• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Gears of War | No "What's Up" or Dev Stream today

    Gears of War | No "What's Up" or Dev Stream today


    No "What's Up" or Dev Stream today

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Source: https://twitter.com/danasissons/status/1268625256282898433

    Please be respectful in the comments. No matter what your beliefs are or what side of the issue you are on, this is a sensitive subject around the world.

    Any political discussion will be removed and dealt with according to the sub's rules. Discuss the news all you want, but this is not a political sub.

    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    Social distancing has me grinding for achievements like it was the 360 days.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Hell ya!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    The Three Stoogees - Part 2

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Are we ever going to get a new map?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Drop Shot audio in Gears 5 can't be heard being shot... bug? intentional change? who knows.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Horde friends?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hello all. I'm just looking for a couple dedicated horde players who want to play and NOT quit on me. My gamertag is DarthSaban5480 so just add me. All people are welcome.

    submitted by /u/jgoss39
    [link] [comments]

    New content in June?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    With Operation 4 set to release in early-mid July, I wish TC would give us another small Carmine like update, and give us SOMETHING worth playing for while they finish up OP4.

    2 new cog characters , 2 new locust characters, and maybe like 3 new cog/locust skins each.

    Otherwise fuuuuck it's gonna be a long boring month.

    Perhaps even go with a Gears tactics update, introducing 3 tactics cog characters, Uukon, Locust desciple, and Locust zealot.

    This giving us fresh never used characters from both cog/locust.

    Uukon, zealot, and desciple alone would be absolutely insane. Plus it's extra marketing for Gears Tactics...win win for everyone.

    But at this point even a couple maps or skins to get us through June to OP4...anything is better than nothing. The maps and characters are getting old and boring.

    submitted by /u/PowerDiesel23
    [link] [comments]

    What are your dreams/hopes for Operation 4?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I personally really want to see the map Mansion return. If I could have another map, I'd like Fuel Depot. I think these would be really fun for Gridiron. The style and mechanics of Gears have come a long way since Mansion's inception- reworking the grenade spawn area could help with pace of the game. Fuel Depot sounds alright enough that I have no notable worries for it.

    My final wish would be a classic Escalation mode. I know it probably wouldn't get much attention, and probably wouldn't be all that interesting since we have such a small map pool. The mode was such a nail-biter and so intense when it was around, and I prefer it to it's Gears 5 counterpart.

    submitted by /u/GigaSnake
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (June 05, 2020)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How is the cosmetic customization in Tactics?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    One of the main reasons I love X-COM 2 is the insane amount of cosmetic customization that you can put on the soldiers.

    How is Gear Tactics customization in comparison?

    I know you can customize a lot of facial features for the soldiers, but what about the outfit?

    If I don't like the bulky armor look, can I make it invisible and have my soldier running like She-Hulk?

    submitted by /u/waterzxc
    [link] [comments]

    The Dr-1 saying uh-oh is funniest active reload fail line in the game change my mind

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    What a lovely community (I joined the game in progress)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I haven't posted to this sub a whole lot, but I wanted to contribute some OC. Please enjoy my OSOK montage with mediocre editing skills!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Attention All PC PLAYERS!!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I wanted to see if anyone here shares the same feelings as I do which has led me to stop playing G5.

    I use the looking for group thing on the xbox menu for Windows because I like playing in groups of people when I play ranked and almost 100% of the time I have someone complaining that I'm a PC player and I end up either getting kicked or there is just some annoying kid on comms crying about Pc players the ENTIRE TIME.

    This has led me to just stop playing because it's annoying and makes the experience a lot less fun..

    Anyone else experience this or something similar!!? Please let me know thanks!!...

    submitted by /u/Flynnerino
    [link] [comments]

    Return of Gilded Characters?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone think that TC will let you earn the Gilded Characters from gears 4? I ironically earned all characters except RAAM, and I wanted RAAM :c

    submitted by /u/EngineerJiren
    [link] [comments]

    How do you throw a grenade while "Up- A'ing" at the same time?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I've seen pros use this move quite a few times in my time playing gears, but I never figured out how to do it myself just through observation.

    So I was curious what the exact set of inputs are that allow someone to do this.

    P.S: (If you're unsure of what move I'm referring to, I'll link a video where the move is being used.)

    submitted by /u/ClockworkDioxs
    [link] [comments]

    Banned

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Just been suspended again, for no reason. Finished a match, went to play another and I'm apparently banned with 41 minutes remaining. Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/xjcdx
    [link] [comments]

    Compilation I Made For Fun of Me Annihilating My Brother Over and Over

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Gears 3 Horde

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone here play Horde on Gears 3? I have a friend who would be willing to play, I've never gotten to wave 50 only like 30 before and I'm looking for 3 others who want to play it all the way through! I have a mic along with my friend if that helps

    submitted by /u/northvans213
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Judgment Promotional Skins

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Does anybody here know if the Gears Judgment Promo Skin codes (Team Metal, Brisk, Big Game, Cob Web, etc.) are still obtainable?

    Are these skins maybe available on the Xbox Marketplace? It seems weird that Epic would make these skins so hard to get since they released the Gears 3 Green Liquid Metal Skin, all Judgment pre-order skins, and Aftermath Baird (also a Brisk promo skin) on the marketplace. Also, the total skin pack for Judgment says that the pack does not include VIP skins. It does not say whether or not it also excludes promo skins.

    submitted by /u/EffectiveEngine7
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 3 more players

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Looking for three additional players that want to just get the weapon skins during ladder matches and other events. Won't be playing competitively, really just for the skins. Let me know

    submitted by /u/melon784512
    [link] [comments]

    Recently hosted a Gears 3 community event and posted the highlights for you.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment