• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Gears of War | Gridiron Event (and Wyvern Skin) MegaThread - Find Teams Here!

    Gears of War | Gridiron Event (and Wyvern Skin) MegaThread - Find Teams Here!


    Gridiron Event (and Wyvern Skin) MegaThread - Find Teams Here!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Here is the event info: https://www.gears.gg/gears-5-esports-gridiron

    Here's the skin: https://cdn.gears.gg/media/sites/7/2020/04/Gears_Esports_Wyvern_Lancer_1920x1080-5e8b836b6a6a1-1024x576.jpg

    We've had way too many people making threads looking for people/teams. Let's just use this as a mega-thread.

    Just comment here if you have a team and/or if you're looking for a team.

    Oh...and obviously quite a few people are only doing this for the skin, and don't really care about competing or taking it seriously. That's completely fine (I'd join you if I cared at all about the skin). Try to make that clear in your post though. No point in disappointing people who think you're gonna go big and win it all :p

    ​

    ​

    ...we'll be removing all of the various separate posts in order to keep the sub a bit cleaner

    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    It's true

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Recently started sketching and drew Marcus Fenix!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Why is no one talking about the best supply drop in the game?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Cant get sniped if they cant see your head

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Flying bastards

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Wtf?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Did he really just say that?! ��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Scrap

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I really wish they let us scrap weapon skins. I want the team circuit guns so bad but I don't have any scrap but I have a bunch of skins I don't want. What a weird thing to get rid of from gears 4. Between that and no separate loadouts between swarm and cog.

    submitted by /u/fenixrises79
    [link] [comments]

    I love the ragdoll animations in this game (It took me way too long to edit this lol)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    'Event Victories' Medal Glitched, Didn't Award Stars and shows up every Win

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    3 lucky Torque arrows

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Why are the rewards for re-uping so shitty?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Getting basic weapon skins hardly seems worth it

    submitted by /u/Infinity0044
    [link] [comments]

    Cole train

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Why doesn't Cole have his iconic "WOOOO" as a emote!? That should be number 1

    submitted by /u/Jakobwcrook65
    [link] [comments]

    7 Deadly Shots on FFA

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Last words "why do I have to open the door"

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Operation 3

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Unobtainable Helmet-less Swarm Grenadier Elite Spotted

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/urnwztdo2TU

    Not obtainable in anyway, the dude was using him for 3 games

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    The future

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Knowing how Ryan and Rod left both leads that held to workers and devs together

    I hope TC has a search party for people to take up these spots

    A team can't go anywhere without a lead and can only do so much I hope for them to find new blood or old blood to join back

    Also No Cliffy is not the answer either

    submitted by /u/Chinfu1189
    [link] [comments]

    Bots are magic.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Do you think we have enough ammo boxes?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Croosplay?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    If I buy a Gears of war title from Microsoft store will it also match me with people who bought the Steam version?

    submitted by /u/AllahDunkabr
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War - Map veto

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Hey,

    we just added Gears of War 5 to our Mapveto System. You can ban/Pick maps and in the end you are able to select the faction you want to play on each map.

    https://www.mapban.gg/ban/gears5

    ​

    We hope that this small Tool will help some players. If anything is missing just tell us and we will add it if possible.

    ​

    Best Regards
    dtSniper for the Mapban team

    submitted by /u/dtSniper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment